Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
I have been enjoying your posts for months, but only joined yesterday. I wanted to give something back and thought an obscene limerick might be appropriate...

There was an old bint called Megs,
who was good at opening her legs.
She got hold of a prince
by the cock (made him wince).
And used it to implant her eggs.

I have used poetic license as we don't really know about the conception. :m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I'm a Witch. I'm a hedgewitch which means I don't work in a coven or with anyone else. I work alone. I work from nature and with the seasons. I've been a practising witch for over 40 years now and my M.A. is in Religious Studies. I love the philosophy of witchcraft.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Xales

VIP Member
It would be really nice if after this unveiling they finally let Diana rest in peace.

She wasn't a saint & she wasn't a sinner. She was just like every other human being, complex and complicated based on their past and how they were raised/nutured. She did bloody good things, she also made bloody awful decisions. The last of which had tragic consequences. There will never be another Diana. Meghan should stop trying to emulate her. She will never have whatever it was that made Diana herself. They can never be her. In trying to mimic her and claim to be her mark 2 they are in my opinion being disrespectful to what she was.

To say she is a saint is to write off half of who she is and to short change her as a person. Whenever you tried and claim someone is perfect someone else will (as been happening) come up with all the not so good things they did/said to try and show the other side.

She was never a grandma. She died before that happened. She was good with children and Harry & Prince William can assume she would have been a great grandma but she wasn't. Talk to your children about how she was as your mother and that she would have loved them but the getting them to make cards, etc is for something that never existed.

Harry can't claim her as his. She wasn't. She was more than that. Again he is belittling everything about her. He needs to let her go and stop using her memory to service his need for revenge and because she is the only thing he has to sell. He cheapens her every time he brings her up for his self serving needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

DollyBlue

Do you know what Tattlers - I have been so intrigued by Tarot readings since joining this thread that I have actually bought a tarot deck and a book for myself. I am under no illusions and know I will be utterly abysmal at it no doubt, but I will have fun trying and figuring it out. So throw me some questions when it arrives tomorrow and let's see if I can come up with anything. All for the purpose of entertainment of course lol

Edited - I mean the Harkles related questions - I have no interest in what the rest of you get up to behind closed doors

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Flairey

VIP Member
Re other celebs not offering congrats, it was on the last thread that there was speculation that something was wrong with the baby (god awful if true) but there was also the story that the surrogate was a young Caucasian student and there were issues with her and M during the pregnancy and that the process is stalling as she is reluctant to give up the baby
This I believe. In all honesty, would you give up a baby to that pair of fukin lunatics if you were legally allowed to keep it? Not a chance in hell. If this is what's happened I'm not sure I'd manage to stop the laughter for a good year or two.
However, if the baby is poorly, then that's not a laughing matter, it's sad. I'm hoping for the former. Purely because that child will have hell of a life with her.
An amusing thought has just popped into my head. Wouldn't it be splendid if WB and the surrogate got on really well. In fact so well he kicked the ugly souled cunt he married to the curb and ran off with surrogate taking Archie if he's real with him.
He brings surrogate and offspring home to granny and everyone adores her. They all live happily everafter in sin because WB ain't getting caught like that again. His dad still thinks he's a cunt and is refusing to pay him his previous allowances so he is now working with Pablo, (he came too), tending the gardens for minimum wage. Surrogate lands a job in Aldi, earning more dosh than WB. Kids are happy and live with William and Catherine. The end.
WB is now bald and his eyes have merged into one and he looks like a cyclops. The surrogate loves him for who he is. She googled him before meeting him, and regularly has to bring him down off his high horse, and due to that he is becoming a pleasant individual compared to the complete and utter cockwomble of old. The end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I know those girls are only young but I was reminded of this cartoon. What do they see when they look in the mirror 😄

fifty.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Chita

VIP Member
I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting quite desperate to see the Diana sculpture. I'm actually counting the days. I'm hoping Hazbeen doesn't turn up so we can concentrate on the statue itself. I love the work of the artist chosen and I'm hopeful we won't see a repeat of the Mary Wollstonecraft piece of rubbish. 15 days to go!!!

Im hoping it looks more like her than the famous Chesterfield Well Dressings.

diana-well-dressing.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

freda19

VIP Member
But hers are special feet...with....oh maybe people are eating so I wont say what I was going to say....
Harry and Meghan. #116. Meggy is out exercising her bunions while haz mucks about with his carrot and onions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I have an exclusive picture of the Diana statue unveiling with 'actioned compassion in the community 😉😁 and Smeggy on video link.....

Polish_20210615_095444596.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Evangelina

VIP Member
Megyn Kelly and Dan Wootton :
The wokes only love them.

Interesting comment:
"The monarchy that was racists, bullying, cold, prison, the ones that were racist against her first child.
"Somehow, they nonetheless decided to name their daughter after the matriarch of this family.
"It kind of makes you wonder whether there is any truth to the original allegations."

• Heart
  • Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Seems like The Gruesome Twosome's house of cards is ready to fall down.
The palace responding to all untruths.
Thomas Markle on 60 Minutes.
I think it is only a matter of time before The Daily Mail gets vindicated in court and I do hope that the BBC stand their ground.

• Heart

cosette

As far as I know only Ellen DeGenerate. I think people are concerned by the public kick-back that seems to happen when anyone comes out in support of them/her. I hope so anyway. (Snarky smiley).
Most here (US) think Ellen is disgusting, Oprah is over, and Hollywood is done. The swooning and idolizing over these nobodies is also over and done.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55