Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carpediem69

VIP Member
this is on Tmblr
“I would like to settle the question of who is the queen’s favorite grandchild once and for all. She has at her desk portraits of her parents, one of her and a favorite horse, one that I believe is her mother and her when she was a baby, though it might be her and one of her children and Prince William. He’s the only grandchild who gets a spot.
image”

So my question is ?
Who is the photograph of which is 3rd from the right - hidden behind some foliage? Have cropped so not very clear but it is an odd photograph 🤔 hope it isn’t a ghosty 👻👻

Attachments

Reactions: 11

Angelicsmile

So I have been a silent reader here and I have managed to figure out most abbreviations used here but I still can't figure out what PWBW stands for. Would someone kindly clarify? Thanks

Reactions: 11

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Which app is this?
It was this one below android, google play store, a full page of ads pops up inbetween readings, either close with the x box or if no box the forward arrow then close . Asks question , you type it in, then draw the cards then it gives you reading, or something like that. I muddled my way through it. It gives you a few different type of cards to choose. Celtic gypsy, and a couple of others.

Reactions: 10

Carpediem69

VIP Member
It's too late to podcast that now

Found where you can listen to them

‎Nick Ferrari - The Whole Show on Apple Podcasts

I'll listen to Wed 9 th, can otherpeople listen to other days to see what he said

9 JUN 2021
Queen canceled? Students vote to remove HRH's portrait
Queen canceled? Students vote to remove HRH's portrait

Reaction to students voting to take down the Queen’s portrait, we ask whether Julie Burchill should have lost her job because of a tweet and get the thoughts from the Bank of England’s Chief Economist Andy Haldane on the post-covid recovery.
Iv’e listened to 10th just G7 and a mention of Noel G’s comments

Reactions: 9