Harry & Meghan #115 The Empire Strikes Back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's the story about the London artist who Oprah made move to the US for a commission painting her house. Then ghosted him and never paid him a cent. They hadn't had a contract, but she had shaken his hand and verbally committed - it was her idea, not his.
He's one of the very few that can talk about it as she forgot to make him sign an NDA

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Anyone checked?

The losers are not royalty and no one gives a tit about them if they are not royalty. This is the biggest mistake they made I believe. Thinking they could be bigger than the UK (that is the real royalty) royalty. They honestly were so much up each other asses they thought they could become Hollywood royalty by bashing the real royal family and be set for life. They totally under estimated the popularity and respect the real royalty have. And over estimated their popularity in the US, never mind the rest of the World. When it comes down to the bottom line even the majority of the US admire and respect the real royalty and the rest respect their families and would never trash them on national tv. So who was left to be on their bandwagon, sugars and those who go on Jerry Springer etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I can't tell if this is a joke or not. Times Diary this morning claiming a 'scoopette' - Ian Hislop saying he had seen a legal letter from the Ssx camp insisting they had asked permission to use the Queen's nickname - but then the punchline is that the name they wanted was 'Brenda'. ;)

IMG_6988.PNG
IMG_6987.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
If the birth has to be registered by Monday at the latest - saw someone on a chat saying they had/were applying for a copy (think it was HouseofBrat) and therefore I am assuming the christening will not be taking place in the UK does anyone know where that leaves no.8 in terms of claims to the Throne/ line of succession? Do they have CofE in Us? Or will HFEW make up a new religion ? The coop of Megains culty McCultface chickenology sect’ 🤔
I wondered this too. I thought that to be included in the line of succession a child HAD to be baptised CofE? Does anyone know for definite? (I might have imagined it).

I'll have a tenner on those kids not coming back for the statue. Not sure about her, but who cares anyway 🤣. When she first fled like the coward she is she left Archie in Canada when she had to come back for the green goblin event. There was a reason for that but I can't put my finger on it, did she think Liz was going to take him? Or protecting him from Haz awful racist family 🙄 only to then name his sister after the big boss. Sure, Jan 🤣 I doubt those kids will ever set foot on UK soil.

Reactions: 32
On CDAN just now:

Blind Item #6

More lies from the alliterate one. There was no video call to grandma, and apparently she has done something to anger the one named permanent A+ lister because the A+ lister's social media has barely a mention of the alliterate one and her husband. It used to be filled with mentions.

So what has she done to make Orca drop her like a runny turd?
Easy. Lied to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
When she first fled like the coward she is she left Archie in Canada when she had to come back for the green goblin event. There was a reason for that but I can't put my finger on it, did she think Liz was going to take him? Or protecting him from Haz awful racist family

It was always to make sure PWB goes back to her (Canada, USA, wherever). He would prpably leave her, but I can't see him ever leave any child of his. If the ever divorce he will stay in the US to be around his children, unless she sells them to the BRF. PC already created a job for him, when he launched the Princes Trust USA.

Easy. Lied to her.
Not necessarily. It might be tied to the bullying. To be the mega bullys BFF would be far more damaging for O than anything else they did.

• Wow
I was thinking, now that H has admitted to drug taking etc, if he leaves the US would they let him back in or say no to him as a drug user. I have no idea what the policy is so just thinking aloud really.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I see scabies is twittering that “duchess Meghan” has reached top of NYT best sellers list.

the sugars are all over it. Interesting how many can’t string a sentence together. It’s like a cult

• Haha
  • Sick
I was thinking, now that H has admitted to drug taking etc, if he leaves the US would they let him back in or say no to him as a drug user. I have no idea what the policy is so just thinking aloud really.
As far as we know he might be there on a diplomatic visa. If so, he could commit any crime he wanted to and they would have no legal reason to refuse him.

Note to self: Try to get diplomatic status ASAP, before loosing patience with BF and poisoning them!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I see scabies is twittering that “duchess Meghan” has reached top of NYT best sellers list.

the sugars are all over it. Interesting how many can’t string a sentence together. It’s like a cult
It is only in the Children’s Picture Book category.I am not sure how many books you need to sell.On another forum they were saying she is a best selling author and all the haters have made it so as she did not advertise the book herself!Her fans are so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Absolutely nothing wrong with surrogacy, it has been a huge gift and blessing for many women/couples.
However, if she used a surrogate then the child is not considered royal and therefore isn't entitled to titles or be in the line of succession.
She thought she had covered her tracks when creating farchie and nobody would ever know. Yes, she really thought she could pull the wool over the Firm's eyes, that's how deluded she is. Whether she carried the kids or not, there is something about their creation that does not meet the criteria for "Born of the Body" rule for royals.
Thus the obsession with titles for her crotch goblins. Yes, she wants the titles for merchability in the future, but more importantly, them getting titles will be validation that they are accepted as royals and you can't put a price tag on that for opening doors in hollyweird. It gives her carte blanche to abuse the titles for cash and flounce around like a princess.
It would also put the surrogacy rumours that they are studiously avoiding addressing to bed. Win win.
Times have changed, when the Royal rules about 'born of the body' came about it would have been centuries ago. The only option was totally another person's child.
With modern day surrogacy and ivf procedures it could genetically be their child but someone else giving birth. What a perfect time for the royals to amend outdated laws to reflect today's modern techniques!

A real missed opportunity, and it could have highlighted and syop stigma of surrogacy/egg donation/ivf....

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can I please make a suggestion 😁

Having spent most of the night catching up on this thread that whizzes along faster as we welcome more new members to join in the guessing palaver fun, I have an idea. Would it be ever so helpful if the Tarot lessons/learning/teaching/stuff had it's very own shiny thread? Obviously, the Tarot info relating to the Montimeme family remains in here.

What do you think?

Back on track. It's far, far too quiet. I'm waiting for an explosion at any moment 🍿🍿🍿 🍷🍷🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I agree, I don’t think it’s that odd that they rent the grounds out , if they were still trying to live life as senior royals then yes possibly. There’s an old country house near me that hires it’s grounds (not the house) out for weddings . Have to pay for the upkeep of these estates somehow.
Except the owners of the country house probably inherited that property.

To leave the RF to seek privacy and then buy a house that you need to rent out, in order to pay for the upkeep, seems very odd. But then, so does everything else they do!

• Haha
[QUOTE="Cocobaby09, post:
Sorry but I'm looooaaaads of pages behind.... That sword HMTQ used to cut that cake a few days ago would be perfect! I'm sure she'd lend it to you!!
[/QUOTE]
I suspect HMTQ will be using it herself that day, on the upside I think she has a whole armoury so there would be enough for every tattler.
Picture Mel Gibson/William Wallace shouting 'Freedom' and his army of loyal Tattlers behind him joining the charge to protect the Royal Family.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Times have changed, when the Royal rules about 'born of the body' came about it would have been centuries ago. The only option was totally another person's child.
With modern day surrogacy and ivf procedures it could genetically be their child but someone else giving birth. What a perfect time for the royals to amend outdated laws to reflect today's modern techniques!

A real missed opportunity, and it could have highlighted and syop stigma of surrogacy/egg donation/ivf....
I agree.
IF they used a surrogate and IF they’d have been honest with the Royal Family, I’m pretty sure the rules/laws would have been amended accordingly.

You can just see the statue unveiling playing out can't you...

PW and PWB stroll out of KP to unveil the statue 🗽and speak to the cameras and guests.

PW speaks - dignified, respectful, speaking of their mother's legacy and memory (and hopefully letting her RIP after the event - we don't want repeated Diana remembrance events every 10 years or so). Hopefully, his wife, Catherine, will be nearby to support him.

PWB - Face blotched red with barely concealed fury 😡, he glares at the press and any invited attendees. Indeed, his countenance looks like a well skelped arse!
Speaking about his mother, how much responsibility lay with the press for hounding her to her death 🗼🚗💥🚔🚑 because she was dating a person of colour - just like he is married to a person of colour and they are being treated the same way and lessons haven't been learned. Making it all about how much her death affected him, giving him and his wife the attention, even if she can't be with him because she is at home with their two darling children 👦👼 and their nanny - sorry, nana - Doria. And the dogs 🐕. And chickens 🐔. (And Markus?).

They've got to keep rattling those bandwagon charity tins to keep the 💰💷💵💴💶💸💰 coming in.

🤷‍♀️
"well skelped arse" ....lol.
Are you Scottish by any chance amethyst_unicorn?
I haven't heard that phrase in years but my mother used to use 'skelp' quite a lot and she was Scottish.

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. Times Diary this morning claiming a 'scoopette' - Ian Hislop saying he had seen a legal letter from the Ssx camp insisting they had asked permission to use the Queen's nickname - but then the punchline is that the name they wanted was 'Brenda'. ;)

View attachment 621128View attachment 621129
Joke ........ but I do like the word 'scoopette' may use this from now on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My attempt at a recap...

-Harry and Meghan caused a massive stir by using HM's personal childhood nickname for their latest child (who no one has seen - rumours that the surrogate is refusing to give her up)
-They are trying to sue the BBC for quoting a senior Palace source who said that they hadn't asked HM's permission to use the name. The Palace hasn't contradicted the BBC
-The sugars are claiming that HM has dementia
-It's been reported that the gloves are now OFF (hence the thread title) and HM will be ensuring that lies are corrected
-Harry is continuing to trash his family on TV
-Meghan's book 'The Bench is a flop
-Rumours that Harry and Meghan's relationship is on the rocks
-It's transpired that they bought a load of domain names for Lillibet (and domain names for the Duchess of Sussex title were registered before the engagement)
-The rest of the RF are surviving and thriving😁
What about the report on Bookworm’s YouTube channel stating that Ginge was detained recently by security officers on Rob Lowe‘s estate. Apparntly, the Lowe’s property is adjacent to or nearby their Montecito property. When questioned he claimed he was taking a walk to “blow off steam“ and was subsequently released. I’d love to know if this is true. Anyone?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
What about the report on Bookworm’s YouTube channel stating that Ginge was detained recently by security officers on Rob Lowe‘s estate. Apparntly, the Lowe’s property is adjacent to or nearby their Montecito property. When questioned he claimed he was taking a walk to “blow off steam“ and was subsequently released. I’d love to know if this is true. Anyone?
BIB
Who is Steam? Henry’s gardener?! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.