Harry & Meghan #112 They’ve got no shame so they stole The Queen’s Nickname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, to be fair I can see her saying that because nothing's ever her fault it seems. If the children are born of a surrogate though, they should still be removed from the line of succession. I couldn't care less if she used one, I just hate the fact she could have lied about using one only to get the titles and to be in the line of succession.

What was the point of her converting to CoE then? Why do that if you're not going to bother practicing it?

I thought they could take away Harry's Prince title via the Titles Deprivation Act or if he actually does put all of his titles into abeyance. It's still a problem though because he'll always be a member of the RF.
They wanted to make it work, the CoE conversion, they offered half in half out remember, but teh evil British didn't allow it, and the racist media and the racist Brits made them leave, so this "spectacle" happened because they wanted to serve, but..
The above is their narrative btw.
The Titles Deprivation Act, based on some documents seemed to be applied to peers which commiited some terrible things, and to foreigners mostly with the rise of the anti-German sentiment at WW1 and WW2.
Not sure if it would even apply if Harry would take US citizenship, maybe then.
Parliament needs to remove them from the line of succession, and not sure what needs to happen for that, when the Parliament will see it as irrelevant because they are far down the line now, so they still can fantasise about titles for the children without much consequence.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
IMO they need to remove him from the line of succession how can we possibly have someone who says this about the country he is in line to the throne of, unless he is thick enough to think you could rule by zoom call from California.
Screenshot_20210609-203418_Samsung Internet.jpg

They wanted to make it work, the CoE conversion, they offered half in half out remember, but teh evil British didn't allow it, and the racist media and the racist Brits made them leave, so this "spectacle" happened because they wanted to serve, but..
The Titles Deprivation Act, based on some documents seemed to be applied to peers which commiited some terrible things, and to foreigners mostly with the rise of the anti-German sentiment at WW1 and WW2.
Parliament needs to remove them from the line of succession, and not sure what needs to happen for that, when the Parliament will see it as irrelevant because they are far down the line now, so they still can fantasise about titles for the children without much consequence.
That's the worrying part though if the Cambridge's all travel as a family of 5 together still then worse case scenario they are not that far down the line.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She was even allowed British citizenship wasn’t she but they left before she’d lived here long enough? What was the point of it all?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Well that is disgusting let's hope driabs and drabs are coming through, this is the walk of shame and hope it goes global where was Archie??? But she is still smirking!!

Perhaps this is the shot across the bow for them, hope the fuckers are getting skewered.
Don't know how to do it but can the pic of slapper on the walk of shame go into the wiki for all you clever Tattlers

Reactions: 16
The Sugars are now trolling and attacking a wrestler by the name of Gail Kim-Irvine, simply because she had an opinion on Lidl's name. Of course, that means she's a Karen and a racist.

If brains were dynamite, most of these sugars wouldn't have enough to blow their noses.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Then you have Harry who is one step away from wearing a straight jacket , His Wife who has him by the balls spreading her vile woke poison everywhere ,

I just want someone to shut them up Why is Charles not sorting the Ginger one out
I have an image in mind of PC and PW 'sorting him' like Mr Toad with a mania for Megmotorcars. The Ginge should be ambushed if he ever does have the balls to go into Windsor Castle. Hope it looks something like this, but far, far more painful.

IMG_6978.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Sugars are now trolling and attacking a wrestler by the name of Gail Kim-Irvine, simply because she had an opinion on Lidl's name. Of course, that means she's a Karen and a racist.

If brains were dynamite, most of these sugars wouldn't have enough to blow their noses.
This is what I hate. Can’t have any form of remotely negative word to say about anything without being nasty/racist/a bully. People are allowed to dislike the baby’s name. So strange

• Sick
Reactions: 22
IMO they need to remove him from the line of succession how can we possibly have someone who says this about the country he is in line to the throne of, unless he is thick enough to think you could rule by zoom call from California.
View attachment 610513

That's the worrying part though if the Cambridge's all travel as a family of 5 together still then worse case scenario they are not that far down the line.

You can take this to the bank, his chest will be black and blue by the time he lands at Heathrow for the Diana statue unveiling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
[QUOTE="the musician, post: 5194487, member:
So it was "for him" but she made it all about herself. That sounds familiar, doesn't it?

I don't get why she was even called "Shy Di". To me it seems like she had a pretty strong sense of self and a strong personality.

I can admit that Diana became an emotional and psychological mess, she was too young to marry and grew up in the public eye, with all her issues amplified and dissected. Even so, she still had qualities that were appealing. MM was already old, been around the block, savvy and a shark and not one redeeming attribute. So there’s that.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Meghan’s lapdog Scobie needs a muzzle. Embarrassing how obsessed with her he is. She doesn’t even know who you are mate!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She was even allowed British citizenship wasn’t she but they left before she’d lived here long enough? What was the point of it all?
Textbook Diana victimhood and the "glory" of "starting change." Its twisted, one can almost follow the words, phrases and events, just adjusted to the current time and climate.
She became from a Z list actress a titled member of the British RF, that is success, its the greatest achievement of her life.

Reactions: 16
And yet Lady C is outright saying they used a surrogate and she’s not being sued 🥴
Yes that's the thing with all this rushing to sue, if you sue everything you perceive as libellous/slanderous it only leaves one thought on everything else that you don't sue? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wish the americans would protest against ginge and cringe using their titles in a country that doesn't have or want a royal family!!

Reactions: 30
I am no fan of how Harry and Meghan have behaved the past few years and continue to. HOWEVER I cannot believe how nasty the press have been towards them for the name their chose for their daughter. I can absolutely guarantee if William and Catherine had called a daughter the same name, the same press having a go at M&H would be writing a million articles saying how cute and loving and sweet it is.
Oh please. Just a week ago that dingbat Hazzno was saying HMTQ caused him genetic pain or whatever, and when Phil was DYING they were on international TV trashing HMTQ's family with false racist accusations looking for attention and $$$.

Why should anyone believe they're being "loving" in their intentions naming the baby after her? Not even "Elizabeth", but they took a personal nickname and LIED about getting approval. This manipulative pair deserve nastiness because that's what they give all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.