Harry & Meghan #112 They’ve got no shame so they stole The Queen’s Nickname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will be interesting to see Thursday’s UK media / papers if this is mentioned
Zoe Thinks

The entire British media was warned according to Newsweek "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's team at Schillings have sent letters to British media organizations warning the allegations in the article are defamatory and "should not be repeated."

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
IMO they need to remove him from the line of succession how can we possibly have someone who says this about the country he is in line to the throne of, unless he is thick enough to think you could rule by zoom call from California.
View attachment 610513

That's the worrying part though if the Cambridge's all travel as a family of 5 together still then worse case scenario they are not that far down the line.
This worries me too. Surely the children need to travel separately with a nanny? 😔 I love how close they are as a family but with unhinged Harry next in line, followed by Merchie and Mercharella....

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Sweet cheeses when will they stop
Can't take no more, I'm about to drop (dead)

Zoe Thinks

The entire British media was warned according to Newsweek "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's team at Schillings have sent letters to British media organizations warning the allegations in the article are defamatory and "should not be repeated."
I hope the press come out fighting! Won't be silenced by the wokie Cali 2

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is he so worried anyway? He's disrespected The Queen in his interviews and made the whole world question whether the family is racist, so why does he care so much about what The BBC have published, he's made himself look a right twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Sweet cheeses when will they stop
Can't take no more, I'm about to drop (dead)

I hope the press come out fighting! Won't be silenced by the wokie Cali 2
Just hope to Christ they don't back down to the US pressure tactics. Who the duck do they think they are shows they have something to hide😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Meghan’s lapdog Scobie needs a muzzle. Embarrassing how obsessed with her he is. She doesn’t even know who you are mate!
They go way back though. I've just spent ages trying to find a post somewhere from 2014 showing that Scabies knew the venomous one back then. When I find it, I'll post it here. He was Markus Anderson's boyfriend at once point. They are all fully intertwined.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They go way back though. I've just spent ages trying to find a post somewhere from 2014 showing that Scabies knew the venomous one back then. When I find it, I'll post it here. He was Markus Anderson's boyfriend at once point. They are all fully intertwined.
Hmmmm interesting...

Reactions: 18
Zoe Thinks

Guys, they are going to go to town on these two.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Zoe Thinks
https://twitter.com/ZoeThinks

Perhaps the media no longer gives a flying fig, and the kid gloves may finally be thrown in certain faces…

really hard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’ve read that there is a video of Meghan going mad at the wedding dress fitters - circulated in Canada, any truth?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Managed to get my husband to engage in abit of chat about the toxic two this evening. He’s very laid back and hates gossip (prefers golf and sports 🙄), but even he was saying that they’ve degraded the royal family almost into tabloid fodder like the Kardashians.
I’m hoping the papers start reporting things ‘gloves off’. We’ll see!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve read that there is a video of Meghan going mad at the wedding dress fitters - circulated in Canada, any truth?
I saw a post earlier - been back to try to find it - someone had posted that there was/is a tape circulating around Canada of bullying - but didn’t give anymore details - so if there are any Canadians on here could you look into this please - our UK press need it - so do we 🤣

Yes, it definitely would have been choppy choppy time
And both their hearts would be going pump-pump 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What a bleeping joke! Seems that a lot of the American media is still on their side
They are complete arseholes and it is only because she is one of theirs and controlled by Oprah or am I wrong.??

They disgust me. Mr Biden is in for a fun couple of days perhaps he can help maybe??

How jammy these two are if they fell in a pile of tit they would come up smelling like roses

• Angry
Reactions: 23
What a bleeping joke! Seems that a lot of the American media is still on their side
Well, in the process of trying to monetise it, they have cheapened and demeaned it. Nobody seriously pretends the RF is appointed by divine right, or is actually, meaningfully superior to other folks. It's a pleasant link to history and traditions that help to unite the nation, and a handy bulwark against potentially delusional popularly-elected politicians. It's a nice cup of tea that they're trying to piss in and pretending the flavour is / will be better for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Zoe Thinks
https://twitter.com/ZoeThinks

They have sent out MANY letters threatening to sue that I wonder if Schillings write up a new letter each time or reuse and recycle to save the environment. I doubt hazzo knows the difference. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.