Harry & Meghan #112 They’ve got no shame so they stole The Queen’s Nickname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Textbook Diana victimhood and the "glory" of "starting change." Its twisted, one can almost follow the words, phrases and events, just adjusted to the current time and climate.
She became from a Z list actress a titled member of the British RF, that is success, its the greatest achievement of her life.
A bunch of her friends coming out and saying she was obsessed with Diana and the idea of being a princess, cried watching Diana’s funeral and was just generally obsessed with the Royal Family, massive alarm bells for me - then lying about knowing anything about the family at all, even more alarm bells 🚨🚨

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
You can take this to the bank, his chest will be black and blue by the time he lands at Heathrow for the Diana statue unveiling.
This is all bollocks from him he just hasn't got the guts to come back and if he does let's hope some wily reporter finds out where and when for a Tattler reception committee.

Disgusting little shite 💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 22
IMO they need to remove him from the line of succession how can we possibly have someone who says this about the country he is in line to the throne of, unless he is thick enough to think you could rule by zoom call from California.
View attachment 610513

That's the worrying part though if the Cambridge's all travel as a family of 5 together still then worse case scenario they are not that far down the line.
You feel hunted because everyone thinks you’re a bit of a prick now Haz, you’re not welcome here, you’re probably having panic attacks because you know you’ve made a massive mistake and have acted like a huge twit.

Reactions: 29
Write Life has posted 2 tweets today since silence from Sunday…
Including a very smug one

I think she just loves watching the sh!t hit the fan. Time for that bint to finally get her come uppance.
Don't know why she is so smug she's got a face like a baboons arse🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well that is disgusting let's hope driabs and drabs are coming through, this is the walk of shame and hope it goes global where was Archie??? But she is still smirking!!

Perhaps this is the shot across the bow for them, hope the fuckers are getting skewered.
This happened before they got engaged and she was still stinking up the airwaves in Toronto, pretending to be a celeb.

I am worried that they will claim that they have a (fabricated/manufactured/heavily edited) recording of the conversation. The BP response was so defiant and categorical, and Halfwit' riposte was nuclear.
We all know that the RF is onto their games of leaking and lying but he is essentially one degree of separation from suing the Queen so i dread what it is that allows them to be so gutsy (other than the 2 most recent "wins" against the media via court/Idiot Warby)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
We have had some weird people throughout our history but these two take the bleeping biscuit, what brass necks and I find it hard to get my head around their abortive attempt to bring down such a dignified family. I do not believe the ginger cun t is mentally ill just spiteful, pathetic and vengeful towards a 95 year old woman!!

I hope they do sue the woke bbc and see what happens when you call HM a liar on national media and hope they counter sue and take their money.

With the exception of those poor kids I want someone to shi t on them from a great height and be humbled and humiliated.

The ginger bleep and his clapped out old doxy can get right royally stuffed.
Isn't it strange how they are totally and utterly obsessed with the Royal Family. Their obsession is all-consuming allowing no room for anything else even supposedly a new baby. They're constantly briefing, leaking and suing and cannot let go, and everything they do and say is about the Royals. Now they are on a fresh round of attack. I wonder if they really had a new baby would they be behaving like this? This is not how a new mother and father carry on.

Are these the same people who broke free from the RF shackles a long time ago to live in the sun and earn big money independently? To hold their heads high and shoulders relaxed for the first time in years? To be free from the vicious circle of genetic pain and raise their little family in peace and quiet? They've done the exact opposite.

They've not progressed one inch but have gone backwards massively, still using Scrote to defend them, no friends, no family, reputation in tatters. Everyone's gone even the Inmate Doritto. But still they cling on like death marketing themselves as royalty, and it's really gruesome.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You can take this to the bank, his chest will be black and blue by the time he lands at Heathrow for the Diana statue unveiling.
“This is your Captain speaking, we are just about to land at London Heathrow …we’d like to apologise to you all , we seem to have a bleeding woodpecker on board “

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Me too, this woke PC crap is becoming unbearable, what's wrong with satirical writing and clever people batting edgy words about. Honestly it has all gone too far
Agreed. There is no more “fun sarcasm” allowed. No cheeky comments. My Heavens, the pearls get clutched by the PC crowd of dumb. All somber, boring, “careful what you say” persons acting as monitors about every f-ing thing. No silly wit allowed. So freakingly damn Boring. Drive a person straight to the drink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Agreed. There is no more “fun sarcasm” allowed. No cheeky comments. My Heavens, the pearls get clutched by the PC crowd of dumb. All somber, boring, “careful what you say” persons acting as monitors about every f-ing thing. No silly wit allowed. So freakingly damn Boring. Drive a person straight to the drink.
How many people have lost their jobs/families over a small remark made online. A lot of them I’ve seen have been racist in no way shape or form and said person has still lost their job over it. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
You are welcome to give more publicity to the parliamentary petition: Enact a requirement for heirs to the Succession to adhere to a statutory Code. - Petitions (parliament.uk). If you can't use links, people can just copy and paste the title into the search box on the petitions website.

It is for the Queen to deal with titles, but the line of Succession is a matter for Parliament. Although the petition simply proposes transparent standards in line with public expectations, it seems to be getting under the skins of sugary types. Why so defensive, you might wonder?

Enact a requirement for heirs to the Succession to adhere to a statutory Code.

Legislation should:
(a) state that only royals who adhere to the Code and their minor children shall be in line to the Succession; and
(b) append the Code, drafted in consultation with the Monarch, defining reporting lines, duties, restrictions, training and consequences of breach or opting out.

We support our monarchy and want it to last. It exists only by popular consent, and its heirs should understand and observe the limits of that consent. In well-managed organisations, transparent standards deliver:
(a) Clear accountability;
(b) Less suspicion of prejudice in decision making;
(c) Less confusion on eg confidentiality, media relations, staff treatment, cash for access, merchandising, conflict of interest and partisan alliances; and
(d) Less risk of reputation-damaging breach.
I think this could do with either pinning at the top of the next thread, or being included in the first post.

I have tweeted it, but will keep responding to tweets with the link to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All this fuss over a stupid name. No offence to anyone but I don’t understand it. Do members of the Royal Family usually have to get permission to use a name?
It’s a fuss in this American’s opinion because of the psychological, cruel games the pair have played. The humiliation, the lies, the disloyalty, the ridiculousness, the racist claims, basically the complete lack of decency and appreciation for their privileged lives. Then to turn around and take a personal name given to the Queen by her late husband, bestow it on their child, and pretend all is just sweet, has been the last straw. The contradiction and hypocrisy is blatant and in their face. These two want their cake and eat it too. They want to witch and moan about every damn thing, but still want the benefits of being Royal. The outrage is because of this and so much more.

So, that’s my American 2 cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.