Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the musician

Chatty Member
I really feel for HMQ. She will be feeling sad tomorrow as it would've been PPs 100th birthday which it was said he was looking forward to. Having to deal with these 2 c*nuts must surely be telling on her. As strong as she is, she is 95 years old. What I would like to do to the toxic twosome, I cannot say without being banned!
I just hope the gruesome twosome don't pull any stupid stunts tomorrow and remain quiet. I don't want to hear anything about how they're going to mark the late Prince Philip's 100th birthday when they overshadowed the last few weeks of his life with their stupid complaining and accusations.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

DandyTandy

VIP Member
calling all the men in grey suits. you can release all the dirt on hazzo and smeggy any day now.

• Heart
  • Haha
I am normally a lurker (I joined Tattle at the time of the "miscarriage", thinking they could not get any lower... How wrong I was!). I just wanted to add this is actually the second time they are stealing a RF nickname. Do you remember that prince George was called "Archie"?

MillicentMargaret

Just found this comment on DL:

Harry: “Meghan was suicidal the night of the Royal Albert Hall event, when she was pregnant.” (Date: Jan. 16, 2019) Meghan mouthpiece and make-up guy Daniel Martin on Instagram: “Thank you for being the consummate hostess this WEEKEND [in London].” (Date: Jan. 20, 2019) She had overseas friends stay with her while suicidal? Daniel’s post makes it sound like it was a jovial few days together. He’s the guy who cries on TV about her and has known her longer than Harry.

So when she was allegedly suicidal not only did they attend a mental health seminar *that day* they also had a friend staying with them and it sounds like it was a great time.........

• Wow
  • Sick

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
This verbal table tennis can go on and on, but let's get to the crux of this.

The threatening statement claimed that Harry had spoken to the Queen and mentioned naming the new baby after her and that :

'Had she not been supportive, they would not have used the name.'

Firstly, I believe the fact that he meant Lilibet and not Elizabeth was not made clear.

Secondly and probably most importantly of all is the use of the word 'supportive'.

That's a funny word to use in reference to the naming of the new born baby. Wouldn't you expect someone to be thrilled, moved, touched, or the Queen's favourite, 'delighted'?

If the very best Harry can come up with is 'supportive', then that's a very strange way to describe the naming of a great grandchild. The Queen has lots of great grandchildren and the feelings of those she never sees will be muted to say the least, but it's still an odd word to use.

If that's the way the Queen genuinely reacted, then Harry really has pushed her too far and she is seriously angry with him, to the point of disinterest in his life. I'd go so far as to say she's essentially washed her hands of him. He has behaved so badly and caused so much pain, I don't think we see any more of these 'Harry and Meghan are much loved members of the family' statements.

H & M think they've left a giant hole behind, but it's been filled seamlessly. Their disgusting behaviour has strengthened the public's love and support of both the Monarchy and the members of the RF, both within the UK and the Commonwealth. The minority who don't like the monarchy are having a few tantrums, but that's their favourite pastime, bless. 🙄

I maintain that the Queen would have stepped in by now if what the Palace source said was untrue. H & M thought by saying they loved the Queen they would be untouchable. Not so. The Queen will not be treated like a fool, especially by Harry and the only American who makes Mrs Simpson look like a cuddly kitten. Go Queenie! I really love her! 👑 🇬🇧

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
I am no fan of how Harry and Meghan have behaved the past few years and continue to. HOWEVER I cannot believe how nasty the press have been towards them for the name their chose for their daughter. I can absolutely guarantee if William and Catherine had called a daughter the same name, the same press having a go at M&H would be writing a million articles saying how cute and loving and sweet it is.
That is pointless whataboutery, because William and Catherine simply wouldn't have used the name Lilibet, at all.

• Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
We have had some weird people throughout our history but these two take the Fucking biscuit, what brass necks and I find it hard to get my head around their abortive attempt to bring down such a dignified family. I do not believe the ginger cun t is mentally ill just spiteful, pathetic and vengeful towards a 95 year old woman!!

I hope they do sue the woke bbc and see what happens when you call HM a liar on national media and hope they counter sue and take their money.

With the exception of those poor kids I want someone to shi t on them from a great height and be humbled and humiliated.

The ginger cunt and his clapped out old doxy can get right royally stuffed.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I am no fan of how Harry and Meghan have behaved the past few years and continue to. HOWEVER I cannot believe how nasty the press have been towards them for the name their chose for their daughter. I can absolutely guarantee if William and Catherine had called a daughter the same name, the same press having a go at M&H would be writing a million articles saying how cute and loving and sweet it is.
But the Cambridges havent trashed the whole Royal Family, the Firm and all who sail in her. Therein lies the difference.

Rayne

VIP Member
Because of all the bad reviews Meghan is bringing out a revised edition;

The bench was a flop
I had a big strop
Plates got thrown
I’ll never sit on the Throne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Jj2431

Chatty Member
Imagine giving your child the nickname of a woman you trashed on television to millions of people, who's family you called racist especially when that child is going to be part black. Not only is that unfair on the Queen but also the child. She clearly only did this for the attention it would bring and to also be the only person to name a child by first name after the Queen. She probably did it to prove she will always be a part of the family whether the Queen likes her or not. What a Narc..either that or she's trying hard to creep her way back in with them.

• Angry

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Funny how they didn't sue over the "pap" walk when carrying Archie, nor sue anyone about surrogacy rumours.

You would think they would be in a happy little bubble with their new baby, oblivious to the outside world. But no, not Prince privacy and Megadeth.

• Haha

margaretta

VIP Member
ooh a shiny new thread. Thanks @Rayne for the title and @DandyTandy for setting it up.

I am still in shock and disgust about the name Lilibet. Awful decision if done without HM The Queen’s knowledge and permission.

Do you think their parental leave (and hopefully 5 months of silence) could be because they’ve asked their PR how to win back support? Shut up shut up shut up would be anyone’s response.

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I hope Brenda wears the Vladimir tiara for the lunch meeting with the ginger one 😬😬😬.
I hope she wears ALL her tiaras. at the same time. And all the Royal Jewels. Crack open the vault. Fuck it - have the meeting in the vault. She will be dining on poached eggs and caviar and HalfWit will be served the corgi food on Saltine crackers. Fucker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

the musician

Chatty Member
Even if William and Catherine did give their daughter the Queen's name as a first name, it would most likely be Elizabeth and not a nickname. Plus, are you aware that the children of William and Catherine are the children of a future monarch? It makes much more sense for them to have Elizabeth as a first name for their daughter than Harry. It's insensitive for Harry to have named his daughter after the Queen's nickname when she's still alive and all the people who have called her it have died. Harry and his wife lack basic good manners.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Silbee

VIP Member
Prince Harry slams claims he ‘didn’t ask’ the Queen if he could name his daughter ‘Lilibet’The Duke's baby girl is named after his grandmother
By
Kendra Becker | Editor
-
June 9, 2021SHARE

Prince Harry has slammed claims he didn’t ask the Queen if he could name his daughter ‘Lilibet’.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex welcomed their second child, Lilibet “Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, on June 4.
Their daughter is affectionately named after her great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, whose family nickname is Lilibet.
After the couple announced the birth of their baby girl, a Palace source told the BBC that Harry and Meghan never asked the Queen about naming their daughter Lilibet.
However, a spokesperson for the Sussexes’ has since disputed the report.
In a statement, the spokesperson said: “The Duke spoke with his family in advance of the announcement – in fact his grandmother was the first family member he called.”
“During that conversation, he shared their hope of naming their daughter Lilibet in her honour. Had she not been supportive, they would not have used the name.”

Lilibet is the Queen’s 11th great-grandchild, and they’ve already been introduced via video call.
Harry and Meghan announced the birth of their second child on Sunday.
In a statement, their press secretary confirmed: “It is with great joy that Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, welcome their daughter, Lilibet ‘Lili’ Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, to the world.”

“Lili was born on Friday, June 4 at 11:40 a.m. in the trusted care of the doctors and staff at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara, CA.”
“She weighed 7 lbs 11 oz. Both mother and child are healthy and well, and settling in at home.”
“Lili is named after her great-grandmother, Her Majesty The Queen, whose family nickname is Lilibet. Her middle name, Diana, was chosen to honor her beloved late grandmother, The Princess of Wales,” the statement added.
Ad

Ohhhhhh Montishithole are a little cross 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ps do their PR/ press office work 24/7 🤔
For people who are allegedly on a five-month break, they're making a lot of noise.

What an absolute web of deceit and lies these two have weaved in the short time since they've left these shores.

• Sad

the musician

Chatty Member
I just had a look on that Tumblr (quarantinemm). The domain names princesslilibetdiana.com and princesslilibet.com have also been registered. One of them was registered at the end of May.

I think you need an account. I opened one purely to view 😊

Screenshot from account. Tattle won’t accept the link. Ooh I captured Charles’ sharp look at no6 too!!

View attachment 609386
I downloaded the video, hope it works

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha