Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

me from mid-America

I completely understand that, but both Harry and Meghan stated that the issues they had, had nothing to do with The Queen & Prince Philip. I’m just wondering why everyone is so obsessed with the fact they called the baby Lilibet, when really they spoke of the people behind the scenes that we don’t know. No hate and don’t come at me I am genuinely curious. It’s common knowledge that Harry and The Queen have had a very, very close bond so why shouldn’t he be allowed to name his child after her.

I just want to add that I know Lilibet is The Queens nickname that was used by family who are now all sadly passed away.
Here’s my perspective. I’m an American…no expert on the British monarchy…but reading quotes of th Oprah interview, I knew she was telling lies. I knew why Archie had no title…why didn’t Markle, married to a Prince. I knew why their security was pulled, it was paid by taxpayers…and they were certainly rich enough to cover costs themselves. I was nauseated when she made the race remark…but later his timing of the remark was different than hers. That was just the beginning of my disgust.

The Queen has dedicated her life to that job. Her husband was dying. Yet those two cretins still have that interview filled with dishonesty, knowing full well that a woman of her age should not have to have borne the stress at that sad time.

But they did it anyway. That’s LOVE????

When Markles husband came for the funeral…even our hearts broke st the sight of the Queen grieving alone. Markle herself had traveled ‘heavy with child” to her Greed Grab Baby shower with her new friends…but at the same time in this pregnancy, stayed home. Harry, loves his Grandmother so much…that he couldn’t stay for her first birthday alone…just a few days more. THATS LOVE???

Then Markles husband throws more fuel on the fire while the woman grieves. He states he’s some kind of emotionally abused sad sack…because she was a lousy Mother to his father…and subsequently, they harmed him emotionally. But this Cretin doesn’t care how he’s harming an old woman emotionally while she grieves? THATS LOVE???

His wife writes a book with her title on the spine. The name for the child is just more of that…imprinting the child and the two of them…as the REAL Royals-across-the Sea, the Woke fabulous perfect ones…while doing everything they can do destroy the institution and smear his family and its heritage.

There’s no love or honor to anyone coming from these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

mardymare

VIP Member
I am no fan of how Harry and Meghan have behaved the past few years and continue to. HOWEVER I cannot believe how nasty the press have been towards them for the name their chose for their daughter. I can absolutely guarantee if William and Catherine had called a daughter the same name, the same press having a go at M&H would be writing a million articles saying how cute and loving and sweet it is.
William and Catherine are respectful of the Monarchy and follow the rules. They don't trash TQ by proxy then use her personal name without permission, then licence it for merching. İntention and sincerity is all. Smeg and Hazzno are disordered trash with no boundaries or sensibilities, and deserve to be treated like trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
All this fuss over a stupid name. No offence to anyone but I don’t understand it. Do members of the Royal Family usually have to get permission to use a name?
I posted a similar reply to a similarly confused person on this thread yesterday. The Queen asked for the name Lilibet not to be used after her husband's death. It was his private name for Her Majesty, and she wanted to keep the name Lilibet locked away for the rest of her life along with the memories of her husband of 70 years. She let this wish be known and it should have been respected but it wasn't.
What part of this do you not understand? It is very simple.

The cowardly ginger toad is pretending they asked her permission, but they did not and he's been caught out lying again. Thanks to him and his toxic wife the name Lilibet has been markled having survived happily for over 90 years, and will now be dragged through the gutter and used to sell all sorts of tat as well as promote the odious Sussexes. Would you like your baby name or that of one of your children to be used to merch hemp laxative smoothies or toilet poo drops? Thought not.

There's no problem on this thread with differing points of view, which are always welcome. But your question asking why there was such "a fuss over a stupid name" was offensive and inane. The name Lilibet is not "stupid" and your post was ill-advised.

Do you live underground or have no access to newspapers or the internet? Have you been reading our posts on this thread that explain exactly why No.6 Tit and his mangy bint have gone too far this time, or is your post a wind-up?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I am no fan of how Harry and Meghan have behaved the past few years and continue to. HOWEVER I cannot believe how nasty the press have been towards them for the name their chose for their daughter. I can absolutely guarantee if William and Catherine had called a daughter the same name, the same press having a go at M&H would be writing a million articles saying how cute and loving and sweet it is.
It is not hard to understand why there would be a different reaction.

Because W&C haven’t spent months trashing the family and the institution that the Queen heads. They haven't spewed lies and bile. They haven’t hidden their children and removed them from the family. They haven’t claimed that the family made them suicidal and that they had to flee for their very lives (while complaining that they family isn’t sending them money) There would be no question about the Queen giving permission because not only do they see her regularly, but there is obvious affection. They were there to support the Queen during the final illness and death of her husband. They truly do live a life of service to Crown and Country. Also they wouldn’t have registered a domain to make money on the name. Because they aren’t shameless grifters and general c*nts

• Heart
Reactions: 81

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Ive never been involved in these threads but I’ve gone from being originally excited about these two, then to indifference, then to finding them a bit annoying but thinking they were still being judged and treated unfairly, now I’ve just gone to disliking them immensely and being highly annoyed by their antics. How can the name of that child be anything other than a deliberate and blatant slap in the face to The Queen, supposedly someone who they have gone on record to say is a fundamentally awful person, so much so, that they had to publicly disown her?

People are more passionate about football matches than they are the royals in this country (in my opinion). If fans can publicly boo players for disagreeing with them taking a knee, I would not be surprised in the slightest if crowds boo Harry and Meghan the minute they come back to the UK for a formal engagement.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Chita

VIP Member
The Queen's invitation to lunch had to be done to show the world she is above petty tit-for-tat tricks.
It is also an opportunity for her to (privately) address his public tantrums.

She's waited for him to get everything off his chest, and now he's done, it is her turn to speak.

She will tell him how much he has hurt her and if he truly adores his Gran as he says he does, this will make him pause to think.
The results of the bullying enquiry may be in and being sat on for the present.
That result might be the Queen's winning hand.
The Queen and Harry will be alone at this lunch. He will have no prompts or interruptions from Meghan.

Harry alone with his Gran has a much better chance of putting a stop to all of this dreadful behaviour than a million public announcements from the Palace.
Hopefully the status, titles and all of that will melt away as a Grandmother and Grandchild have an intimate discussion about how they BOTH feel and work together to resolve all the nastiness.

The Queen is respected for many things, but most of all for her supreme skills in diplomacy.

And if the personal touch fails to stop Harry's toxic public trashing of his family and his shameless merchandising of his "brand" ....
That's when the pruning shears will make the cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Popcornstein

All this fuss over a stupid name. No offence to anyone but I don’t understand it. Do members of the Royal Family usually have to get permission to use a name?
Whether it is the Royal family or anyone else's family it is an invasive thing to do. For a family member with a private nickname dating to their own childhood that is used by only a very few select people, it is bizarre for someone else in that family to then use that name for their own child.

It isn't like that called the baby Liz or something that is a shortened name used by tens of thousands of people, it is a very specific name with personal attachments to certain people. Since the Queens 'real name' is essentially public property, a bridge, a ship, a postbox, whatever, all of the world to billions of people, to use her own private name is taking any final vestige of privacy of her own. You don't need to be refused permission to understand you just don't do it.

It is no tribute.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Lollyy

VIP Member
I feel like her going quiet, on maternity/paternity leave is just code for friends will be leaking stuff to tabloids when really it’s her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Let me put it this way. Your grandad has recently died, during his last illness you publicly bad mouthed your family and allowed people to believe your grandad was a racist. You attend the funeral where your granddad's coffin holds a wreath signed by your grandma with the nickname your grandad used for her.
After flying home you then again bad mouth your family clearly implying your grandparents were bad parents.
You then choose after all this to use your grandma's private nickname without asking. Would your grandma be happy?
Many families would be not be impressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Great_Kate

VIP Member
"HarrysGreySuit on Twitter: "Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Welcome Baby Girl By Asking For Donations To Pro-Abortion Organization! 😲You can’t fix stupid 😳https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
Leave it to the Americans to get their knickers in a twist about women making the choice to have an abortion or not. Sex Education, contraceptive and access to abortions if necessary are not the same as being pro-Abortion (most people think it’s a necessary evil but not a great thing). It’s not as if they would run around and pressure people to have one. Whoever is that interested in the uteruses of strangers should step back and rethink their life choices. H&M do lots of shitty things but that’s just stupid. As if it wasn’t possible to criticise for actual bad actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Mums84

VIP Member
She could have had a life with lots of money, a title and a bit of fame but no. She set fire to everything to be loved, adored and admired and the most famous woman to ever breathe. Well in her own head. FAME. IM GONNA LIVE FOREVER etc... She is a scary woman with the games she plays. I dated a narc many years ago and I still have scars from the mental abuse. Horrendous people. Always careful to never leave a mark on you and be the nice person in public or to new people. But they end up with nobody.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

me from mid-America

Let’s say you have a beloved family heirloom…a piece of jewelry that has tremendous sentimental value to you. This heirloom brings back precious memories of loved ones you have lost and private times in your life that you treasure as your own.

Now, towards the end of your life, your grandson comes and asks for the gift of that heirloom…or maybe just takes it without asking. What would be really devastating and I mean DEVASTATING…is to find that before you even knew it was missing, he and his wife had listed it for sale on eBay.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

me from mid-America

A review on Amazon..This is an odd choice of topic for an author who has ghosted her own Father and participated in her husband’s very public deliberate condemnation of his own. It’s hard to separate their public denunciation of their own families from the pandering treacle of this little book.

Very strange that just the Royal Title of the author is on the spine of the book…not the book’s proper title. The poetry is on junior high level…strained, sometimes silly. It’s obvious that this book would never have been accepted by any publishing house if that name on the spine was just an ordinary Mom. How many really talented new authors are turned down in order to feed celebrity egos? Sad.

At this point, with their public displays of personal family business and disrespect, the Author’s commitment to compassion seems disingenuous to put it politely. This book, however, might be very useful in teaching older children the concept of hypocrisy. I bought one for my teenager who is writing a lengthy paper on that topic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Thalia

VIP Member
Prince Harry slams claims he ‘didn’t ask’ the Queen if he could name his daughter ‘Lilibet’The Duke's baby girl is named after his grandmother
By
Kendra Becker | Editor
-
June 9, 2021SHARE

Prince Harry has slammed claims he didn’t ask the Queen if he could name his daughter ‘Lilibet’.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex welcomed their second child, Lilibet “Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, on June 4.
Their daughter is affectionately named after her great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, whose family nickname is Lilibet.
After the couple announced the birth of their baby girl, a Palace source told the BBC that Harry and Meghan never asked the Queen about naming their daughter Lilibet.
However, a spokesperson for the Sussexes’ has since disputed the report.
In a statement, the spokesperson said: “The Duke spoke with his family in advance of the announcement – in fact his grandmother was the first family member he called.”
“During that conversation, he shared their hope of naming their daughter Lilibet in her honour. Had she not been supportive, they would not have used the name.”

Lilibet is the Queen’s 11th great-grandchild, and they’ve already been introduced via video call.
Harry and Meghan announced the birth of their second child on Sunday.
In a statement, their press secretary confirmed: “It is with great joy that Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, welcome their daughter, Lilibet ‘Lili’ Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, to the world.”

“Lili was born on Friday, June 4 at 11:40 a.m. in the trusted care of the doctors and staff at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara, CA.”
“She weighed 7 lbs 11 oz. Both mother and child are healthy and well, and settling in at home.”
“Lili is named after her great-grandmother, Her Majesty The Queen, whose family nickname is Lilibet. Her middle name, Diana, was chosen to honor her beloved late grandmother, The Princess of Wales,” the statement added.
Ad

Ohhhhhh Montishithole are a little cross 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ps do their PR/ press office work 24/7 🤔
A palace source would never have revealed such personal and private information without the Queens knowledge or approval.

So effectively someone in the Monteshithole crew is calling the Queen a liar.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

I’mJolene

I still can’t understand how you can name your child (with a nickname) after the person you blamed for the generational pain suffered by your family and who heads up the institution you call racist and uncaring?

it doesn’t make any sense to me, unless what you said was a bunch of bollocks.

I’m no monarchist, but the behaviour of these two charlatans has made me much more sympathetic to the Queen. The invidious behaviour of these two has had the opposite effect for me and I’m sure many many others.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Polish_20210608_064059468.jpg

Undercover with the Harkles..... another day, another bouquet of half dead flowers to send off to someone....

Which lucky friend will it be today? 😃

Note to self - remember to insert cash $$$ with each bouquet 💐

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I am starting to think this new woke stuff is a subtle coup, it's all about putting soil over history. We all know England's history of slavery but if you dig a bit further back you can find Jewish slaves, etc. It's not all about one skin-colour on this planet. A lot of people have suffered from all across the globe throughout history but the West specific gets the blame because it's actually fairly functioning and affluent. And of course the far east can do no wrong. Japan are a disgusting country too but i hear nobody mentioning their role in various crimes of slavery, war & colonisation.
There's not a single country on the planet (that has ever held influence) who hasn't got loads of murkyness in their past. Slavery has been going on since the dawn of time all over the world including the British being slaves to the romans at one time.

For some reason today's agenda is aimed at bringing down affluent Western nations. The atrocities committed in Africa by Africans against their own people are ignored along with the appalling things that have gone on in the middle east and China. But no, only evil (mainly white) westerners are supposed to flagellate themselves before the rest of the world.

It makes me very worried when people think they can eradicate and rewrite history. We can only move forwards by learning lessons from the past and not repeating mistakes. I'm getting very tired of this anti western agenda now. We all have to be punished because failing nations find it convenient to blame everyone else (rather like the Harkles).

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Given the shit the wife came out with after the last....er....delivery....the royals are probably arranging a rota to phone her ever day asking if she's ok!

PW: Catherine darling, It's your turn to ring the witch.

DofC: oh darling please no, I've got the school run then Waitrose. Can you ask your father?

PW: Papa, hi it's me. Could you ring Harry's wife and ask her if she's ok?

PC: er....er...er....I would love to but I've got some plants that I need to talk to and those Duchy biscuits won't bake themselves..
Didn't they named the child after a tampon? Lilet? Those were the days....
Could you ask my sis?

PW: Hello, Aunty Anne, could you do the deed today please?

PA: Really Wills? Who told you to ask me. They can fuck right off and then you can fuck right off as well....and Hazno's wife can fuck off too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65