Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carpediem69

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Fisher Lassie

The trouble with this situation is that the professional advice is to go No contact with the Narcs . This is impossible for the RF because they will be seen as cold and uncaring and PWBH & wife will be only too glad to tell the world about their horrific abuse from the RF.
The RF needs to deal with them both by practicing 'Grey rock''. They need to be as false as assholes toward them, while knowing they are a pr of conniving narcissistic bastards.
So the RF have to play the long game here.
So if it seems as if HMTQ is allowing PWBH & wife to walk over them , ie invitation to lunch . We need to realise that is how they win in the long run. Every conversation will be recorded with them in future . Everyone in the RF will be grey rocking them & they will never be trusted again.
However that doesn't mean we can't show our distaste at them both.
I am glad l have realised that this is all the RF can do because it was annoying me that the RF wasn't standing up for themselves. They will be seen as the 'baddies' & PWBH & Wife the victims if they do anything other than this . What the RF think in private is another matter . I am sure they hate the fucking sight of these cunts just like we do .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

AnderbeauAnderbeau

Chatty Member
I am no fan of how Harry and Meghan have behaved the past few years and continue to. HOWEVER I cannot believe how nasty the press have been towards them for the name their chose for their daughter. I can absolutely guarantee if William and Catherine had called a daughter the same name, the same press having a go at M&H would be writing a million articles saying how cute and loving and sweet it is.
Ah but William and Catherine would never show such little regard for a person as to use their private pet name. William and Catherine have earned their favourable view in the media and public opinion by virtue of their clean reputation. I understand what you are saying but it's no surprise to see everything H&M do now viewed through a negative lens because they themselves have lost all the love, empathy and support they would have had before they soiled their own reputation.

• Heart

Michelle S

I know this will not do any good but I’m going to write to Prince Charles and Prince William today and tell them in no uncertain terms (but nicely and without sounding like a ranting loon) that seriously something needs to be done as things have gone too far. I literally feel sick to my stomach about what has happened this week. PWB is an embarrassment to the Monarchy and our country.

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I am no fan of how Harry and Meghan have behaved the past few years and continue to. HOWEVER I cannot believe how nasty the press have been towards them for the name their chose for their daughter. I can absolutely guarantee if William and Catherine had called a daughter the same name, the same press having a go at M&H would be writing a million articles saying how cute and loving and sweet it is.
This is a straw man argument, because the fact is William and Catherine wouldn’t have done it. This is demonstrably the case, as they have three children already and haven’t stolen anyone’s deeply personal nickname. All their children have sensible, dignified, uncontroversial names

• Heart

the musician

Chatty Member
Pretty much proves that her intent was just to sell her title. What the actual fuck?! Not even having 'The Bench' with her name/title on the spine? It just screams narcissist!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Might & power

I have a friend called Harry
He's also very dim
I like to throw tomatoes at him
Tomatoes are soft
And don't hurt the skin
But these fuckers do
Cos they're STILL IN THE TIN!!

• Haha
  • Heart

SilentCW

Just saw this... something to look forward to for next week.

Seems he is about to spill some tea

• Wow
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #113 They’re threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

• Haha
  • Heart

the musician

Chatty Member
A thought occurred to me overnight about giving the child the Queen's name/nickname. It's understandable why none of the Queen's granddaughters or great-granddaughters have Elizabeth as a first name but most do have it as a middle name. It's actually a very big deal to be named after the Queen and there's a worry of not being able to "live up to it" if that makes any sense. Look at all of the Queen's achievements across her life (e.g. longest reigning monarch of the UK, head of the Commonwealth, serving in WWII, etc.). Once she passes she'll have left a great legacy. Could anyone ever live up to her name and legacy?

• Heart
Reactions: 53