Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the musician

Chatty Member
Lady C's video just made me feel even more sorry for HM the Queen 😢 I hope everyone's protecting her from the gruesome twosome's idiotic behaviour.

It was mentioned that the Queen made the reasonable assumption that Harry would use the name 'Elizabeth' since he told her ages ago he would consider naming a daughter after her. It wasn't necessarily even as a first name because Princess Charlotte is also technically named after the Queen with 'Elizabeth' as a middle name. Apparently "cold fury" and "consternation" are the words best appropriately used to describe the reaction by the RF and how it's obvious that using the nickname is a violation of the Queen's privacy.

Harry's wife is probably trying to put the Queen in her place. The bitch is actually trying to take on the QUEEN and thinks she's more superior! I'm even more disgusted by Harry. I said it once and I'll say it again, I actually can't believe I ever used to like Harry.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

buflesse

Chatty Member
Lots of people have said it's interesting that H&M are suing over this but nothing else. I think there are a few reasons:

-They want to directly hurt the RF, and they are implicating the RF by suing the BBC for quoting a senior Palace source. They are dragging an elderly woman into a legal battle and it's monstrous

-They want the publicity for their daughter and her name. They are grade A narcissists

-They are professional victims and it's been a while since they decided to sue anyone

-They want the power trip of taking on the BBC, a British institution

-They want to distract from other issues such as the potential surrogate, Meghan's bullying of staff etc

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

1plus3

It’s not leading by example to take 5 months paternity leave.

Its rubbing it in people’s faces that they are able to earn millions by doing the odd zoom call and a few interviews bashing your family.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

freda19

VIP Member
So to sum things up.
The dastardly duo did what smeggy herself has always ALWAYS done.Starts the shit then runs and hides.
She has lobbed a grenade at the Royals and then gone to ground, joined by the now equally cowardly hazza this time.
The mat/pat/ernity leave is their way of staying below the parapet while they scrutinise all the incoming flak from a safe distance and formulate their next attack. Including hazza in the leave also minimises chances of him fluffing his lines again or dropping a clanger. Baby will get minimal attention from 'mommy' because she will be busy feeding baby updates to sycophants like Ellen DG (spit!) and that awful Teigan creature for them to pass along titbits gushing over the baby. It's a baby, it will be beautiful and perfect as they all are. Get over it. :rolleyes:But they will be her flying monkeys spreading her whimsical shite.
Buckle up, the ride is still on.

One thing though ... hazza will be shitting bricks at the summons from Brenda. Literally running from one of his 16 bathrooms to the next. He cannot just ignore it and will have to respond. I predict a manufactured medical emergency, probably around the baby, to avoid the visit. The "Lunch with gangan" has now morphed into a meeting that includes her private secretary and Charles. Something tells me there will be one or two more people on the guest list in a highly official capacity;). If hazza thought the PP funeral was nerve wracking then he better get flappy-handing or stock up on Diazapam for his next visit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
All this fuss over a stupid name. No offence to anyone but I don’t understand it. Do members of the Royal Family usually have to get permission to use a name?
The "stupid name" as you call it was a very personal term of endearment used by only a few people close to the queen ... In this time of unique brand names I believe the unique name was snapped up for merchandising purposes....to use such a private personal name is a slap in the face for HM...who has already been told by these two that she does not own the term Royal. And Service is universal .. the bloody cheek of them....

• Heart

Waterfountain

Chatty Member
Excellent review bere

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a book for children
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2021

I'm a children's librarian, and I'm chagrined this book will now be part of our library. It is not a book for children, as there are no characters, no fun, no adventures. It's barely a book at all actually, just a set of poorly-rhyming platitudes on how to parent. I would be shocked if anyone gave this 5 stars if the author was an anonymous person (actually, the book wouldn't have gotten published at all). It distresses me that Meghan (excuse me, "the duchess") reportedly received a half-million dollar advance for this drivel, when there are so many well-deserving authors who struggle to make ends meet. Please, try their works out instead. If you need help, your local library would be delighted to offer suggestions

• Heart
  • Haha

the musician

Chatty Member

Just saw this... something to look forward to for next week.

Seems he is about to spill some tea
"You want dirty laundry? This is the first time I've discussed these things." 😲 OMG! What's he going to share?! I can't wait 🤣

I really do feel sorry for Thomas Markle. Who even treats their father like the way HW has? She's so ungrateful.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

the musician

Chatty Member
I completely understand that, but both Harry and Meghan stated that the issues they had, had nothing to do with The Queen & Prince Philip. I’m just wondering why everyone is so obsessed with the fact they called the baby Lilibet, when really they spoke of the people behind the scenes that we don’t know. No hate and don’t come at me I am genuinely curious. It’s common knowledge that Harry and The Queen have had a very, very close bond so why shouldn’t he be allowed to name his child after her.

I just want to add that I know Lilibet is The Queens nickname that was used by family who are now all sadly passed away.
The Queen upholds the values of the institution, as do most of the members of the Royal Family. The "issues" Harry and his wife had were because they were too lazy to do the work and were upset that the Queen wouldn't change the rules for them. You should really look into Harry and his wife's disgusting behaviour over the last 3 years to understand what I'm talking about.

Why would you name your child after a nickname of a person who's still alive? Especially when the Queen mentioned after Prince Philip's passing that she never wanted to hear the name again. No one else called her that apart from extremely close family members. The Queen has 4 granddaughters and 5 great-granddaughters (not including the latest) and most of them have Elizabeth as a middle name. There's a huge difference between having Elizabeth or some variation of it as a middle vs first name. You're essentially putting someone in the Queen's shadow by giving it as a first name and they'll most likely not live up to the name given what the Queen has achieved. There's only one Lilibet in the Royal Family and that will forever and always be Her Majesty the Queen.

"It’s common knowledge that Harry and The Queen have had a very, very close bond". The Queen has 7 more grandchildren, Harry isn't all that special. He's only capitalised on it for various things like the Invictus Games and he's in the spotlight since he's the son of the next monarch. The Queen is also very close with Peter Philips but he's not a working royal and his second daughter has Elizabeth as a second name.

Prince Harry's daughter is Prince Charles' granddaughter, don't forget. He would never dream of referring to his mother, the Queen, as Lilibet. But now he'll have to refer to the granddaughter as Lilibet. Can you not see how awkward this is?

• Heart
Reactions: 59

knoddle

VIP Member
I just don't understand how someone can't understand how vile it was for hairy and that person to name their baby Lilibet. Do you not recall TQ's very poignant note left on her beloved husband's coffin signed your Lilibet. BP then let it be known that the name Lilibet would no longer be used. And then, with as much pomp and circumstance as possible, chimpo loudly proclaims that HM's special name has been bestowed on his daughter. It is not a sweet nod, it is not an olive branch, it is an obnoxious, horrid manipulation and ARFF OFF to TQ.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Peachsquish

VIP Member
I completely understand that, but both Harry and Meghan stated that the issues they had, had nothing to do with The Queen & Prince Philip. I’m just wondering why everyone is so obsessed with the fact they called the baby Lilibet, when really they spoke of the people behind the scenes that we don’t know. No hate and don’t come at me I am genuinely curious. It’s common knowledge that Harry and The Queen have had a very, very close bond so why shouldn’t he be allowed to name his child after her.

I just want to add that I know Lilibet is The Queens nickname that was used by family who are now all sadly passed away.
After allowing lots of speculation after the Oprah interview, and even then they didn't have the common decency to make a statement stating this themselves but had Oprah say it.
And then Harry claimed all 'his genetic pain' was down to his parenting which in turn was down to his father's parenting and as his father's parenting was done by The Queen and Prince Philip then yes he obviously has issues with them.
Not to mention that people with any decency would have cancelled or at least postponed an interview that was given when Harry's grandfather was obviously on his deathbed. The podcast was done whilst his 95 year old grandmother and 72 year old were grieving their husband and father.
If that shows a close bond with your grandmother then I'd hate to see how Harry would be acting if he didn't have 'a very very close bond' with his grandmother.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
This is atrocious behaviour from him. Is he seriously calling his grandmother a liar?
Yes. Yes he is. He's a vile little pig. I don't support the idea that he's a sad little victim of that trashy cow's cleverness. She is a trashy cow, and she is smarter than he is, but he is a spoiled brat with a poor character himself in many ways and anyone who allows sex to cloud their morality the way he has is just a weak character from the start.

• Heart
  • Angry

Xales

VIP Member
The sugars can't read. The statement issued by H&M clearly stated the name was for The Queen & Diana.

No where did their statement mention Doria or any part of M's side of the family.

You cannot twist what your kween has clearly stated. That is going against HER truth...

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The reviews of Smeggy's book on Amazon are a mixture of sugars praising it and anyone with a brain posting negatively 😁

Here's a sample:
'Dull and uninspiring, it is unlikely to keep a child’s interest. The author appears to have no knowledge of young children. I can only surmise that this book is a vanity project for the purpose of lining the pockets of the author. It should be recategorised from children’s books to books for sycophants.'

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I am no fan of how Harry and Meghan have behaved the past few years and continue to. HOWEVER I cannot believe how nasty the press have been towards them for the name their chose for their daughter. I can absolutely guarantee if William and Catherine had called a daughter the same name, the same press having a go at M&H would be writing a million articles saying how cute and loving and sweet it is.
I can absolutely guarantee that Catherine and William would never ever dream of being so crass as to use that intensely personal form of Brenda's name. Never in a million years. Nor would they ever shit all over their families like the snarkles do, so the comparison is moot.

Nice to hear you're not a fan of the gruesome twosome though.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
It's always been 'never complain, never explain' until more recently and they're all relating to conversations had with Harry. These contradictions have always been via the Queen, whether directly or indirectly. This is a massive change. The Queen is careful with her words in official statements and retains the moral high ground or as my nan used to say "Keep your side of the street clean'. She repeatedly says H & M are much loved etc. But the Queen went off piste with the 'recollections may vary' and this is another case of the palace saying something instead of nothing.

H & M should know that if the Queen will 'answer back', then Charles and William will too. I actually think the Queen is doing this at least in part to set a precedent. That lies will not be simply accepted and abuse has consequences. She'll know it would be hard for Charles to do this himself, so she's helping him, but also making it clear that she may be a relatively frail old lady, but she is still Queen and she will not let H & M drag all she loves be dragged through the dirt not on her watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Fredsnail

VIP Member
It's going to kill her to be quiet for any length of time.

Thete is no way we won't hear from her or her mouthpieces over the next few months - she won't be able to help herself what with Trooping of the Colour, the Diana statue and others coming up.

• Sick
Reactions: 56

Kotare

VIP Member

The Queen has eight grandchildren. I am sure she loves them all dearly. She has perhaps an extra special bond with William and Harry because they lost their mother. William being the future King clearly spent much time with her being schooled in constitutional obligations. Harry, as spare, had some significance in succession rankings until William produced issue. However, when William’s family arrived his position diminished. When he left the family as a working Royal, he was relegated to roughly the same level as his other non working cousins and as a foreign resident he could never assume the throne now anyway. H and M’s stream of abuse would surely make any grandmother reconsider her feelings for them. On Oprah, Harry effectively accused Her Majesty of overseeing racism, ignorance and lack of care re mental health. On Apple TV, he doubled down and accused her of “genetic” intergenerational toxicity and dysfunction. His self indulgence over his own mental issues callously blinded him to any effect his accusations would have on the Queen’s and other relatives’ mental health. I know of nobody who treats their grieving family in such an unkind way who could expect to remain on good terms. Their disdain for the family was and still is palpable. What grandmother, treated so poorly, would want her abusers to take and use her fondest, private nickname?

Please recall, they happily levelled abuse as Prince Philip lay dying and the family was worrying, reflecting and lamenting. To then, in the aftermath and grief, take and use an intimate nickname PP called Her Majesty and that only intimates of her generation used, seems underhanded, deliberately spiteful and frankly - tacky.

I think it both a calculated merchandising exercise and them seeking retribution for their ‘suffering’, being stripped of their treasured vanity branding blog Sussex Royal and not having the British Taxpayer & Charles’ coffers opened for them to use as they saw fit. With their spiteful behaviour, it’s not far-fetched to think that their use of HMTQ’s intimate nickname for their child is just ‘sticking it’ to the Queen, the institution and BRF in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 56