Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Then you have Harry who is one step away from wearing a straight jacket , His Wife who has him by the balls spreading her vile woke poison everywhere ,

I just want someone to shut them up Why is Charles not sorting the Ginger one out
I can only hope that Charles is too busy rewriting his Will and helping TQ rewrite hers before he sorts the Ginger one out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

JAR21

VIP Member
Do we think the RF might think the lunch is an opportunity to get PWB sectioned whilst he’s here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
I am no fan of how Harry and Meghan have behaved the past few years and continue to. HOWEVER I cannot believe how nasty the press have been towards them for the name their chose for their daughter. I can absolutely guarantee if William and Catherine had called a daughter the same name, the same press having a go at M&H would be writing a million articles saying how cute and loving and sweet it is.
I think the point is, William and Catherine and all the other royal, Zara , Peter, Bea and Eugine would know how inappropriate it would be, In my view I think they have gone too far with naming the baby as they have. It's been reported HMTQ is very upset about it, she surely doesn't need this in her life at this time or her age. IMHO

• Heart
  • Sad

cosette

All this fuss over a stupid name. No offence to anyone but I don’t understand it. Do members of the Royal Family usually have to get permission to use a name?
It’s a fuss in this American’s opinion because of the psychological, cruel games the pair have played. The humiliation, the lies, the disloyalty, the ridiculousness, the racist claims, basically the complete lack of decency and appreciation for their privileged lives. Then to turn around and take a personal name given to the Queen by her late husband, bestow it on their child, and pretend all is just sweet, has been the last straw. The contradiction and hypocrisy is blatant and in their face. These two want their cake and eat it too. They want to bitch and moan about every damn thing, but still want the benefits of being Royal. The outrage is because of this and so much more.

So, that’s my American 2 cents.

• Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
I think this is a pivotal meeting. He knows it and I wonder if he will attend the Diana ceremony make excuses and not having to attend the lunch. It could also be the RF forcing his hand, if you come to the ceremony you'll have to face the music with HMTQ and POW. It's all in his court now .

He knows he's going to be given both barrels from HMTQ and POW. and maybe told some bad news (titles going (y) ). the review of the bullying investigation, which if they don't play the game "go away and live your life quietly" will be used to destroy their brand and their income.
Probably also told they can't merchandise their children who won't be getting Prince or Princess titles.
I bet even legal documents will be prepared and they will stitch them up like kippers.

Just my day dream musings, but I sincerely hope some of the above will come to pass. My gut feeling is he won't want to attend, but the old slapper will be pushing him on thinking an intimate lunch with HMTQ. ideal opportunity to make up and get the kid's titles before Chas gets on the throne and denies them the titles and a very slimmed down new royal set up which they feature nowhere!

• Heart
  • Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
☑ Yup. Name checks out.
Reply to @britneyxoxo

You are right that No. 6 and his grandmother the Queen are close and share an unbreakable bond. Prince Philip had great respect for his grandson as shown when No.6 visited him in the UK before he sadly died.
The D&D of Sussex have clarified their family issues with HMTQ and the Cambridges, and it's been revealed by Omid Scobie that No. 6 sought permission to use the name Lilibet for his beloved daughter. Of course.
HM was touched and thrilled and gladly agreed to his request, so I'm as puzzled as you why so many people are raging that H&M concealed the birth of their daughter until they had safely registered the domain Lilibet.Diana.com and then announced the birth and domain at the same time.
HM and all RF members sent personal and heart warming messages to their Royal Highnesses the D&D of Sussex on the birth of the 8th in line granddaughter, and congratulated them on the far-sighted though unexpected appropriation of the childhood pet name of Her Majesty The Queen.
Which name was only permitted to be used by her beloved husband of 70 years who had very recently died.
Which name Her Majesty had specifically publicly requested should not be used after her husband's death a few weeks ago.
Now Lilibet is all over the gutter press and will be used to sell everything from wigs and corn pads to lipsticks for POC.
Is that any clearer or are you still genuinely curious?

Last edited:
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
That would be great but I bet the lily livered little gobshite will be too scared to come.

Hope William is there too and gives him a good slapping on the way out
D'yknow that hannibal Lector movie where the bad rich guy gets the norty gangster types to train hogs to rip meat apart to the sound of an italian aria? So that when they capture Hannibal he can be thrown to the piggies and the aria played so they know it's their dinner being served?
Well. Brenda is having her new doggies trained like that. They are not cute corgi pups, they are flesh ripping vicious little bastards. (like cats basically). After the lovely lunch gangan will take hazza out to the soundproofed area where the royal meat is butchered and hung to meet her "sweet new puppies". Then she'll kick him in the bollix, push him into the prepared pit and hit the button to play "The Three of us" at full volume.
Dinner is served.

1 hour later....
Courtier : "Ma-am. Hazza's wife is on the phone wishing to speak with him."
Brenda : "Tell the cunt he cancelled lunch with me and has gone to visit Cressida for some R&R while he's in town."

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Although Smegs professes to 'like' TQ and has said she has been nothing but nice to her ... blanket over their knees in the car, like my grandmother etc etc ..... all of which she said in the interview, this is not true.

TQ refused to let her wear the tiara she wanted at the wedding, TQ told her "We don't speak to the staff like that" when Smegs was having a go at someone, TQ refused to let them be half in/half out, TQ said they couldn't use the word 'Royal' etc and I expect there are other things which we don't know about.

We all know Smegs doesn't like being told what to do ....... "What Meghan wants, Meghan gets"..... she has been spoilt all her life and has always got what she wanted and she is not happy with being told "No".

I believe that all that TQ has done to her has been smouldering in her mind and, although she won't criticise TQ publicly, she encourages Haz to do it , so any bad press doesn't fall on her.

She is out to get total revenge on TQ and is doing this bit by bit ....... naming the child Lilibet being her best trump card so far. How she would have enjoyed that idea! Mr Harkle, although in the main doesn't agree with what she is doing, is so weak he can't stop her. She is like a wreaking ball and the men in grey suits need to come up with a way to stop her sooner rather than later.

• Wow

GinMoon30!

So further to my post this morning on the BBC and HMTQ not knowing about Lidl being called Lidl.....old Peggy SUE is back 🙄🙄🙄

How has a woman who has just had a baby got the time for this shit?! It is fucking pathetic- they’re making my head hurt with their stupidity.

• Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I really feel for HMQ. She will be feeling sad tomorrow as it would've been PPs 100th birthday which it was said he was looking forward to. Having to deal with these 2 c*nuts must surely be telling on her. As strong as she is, she is 95 years old. What I would like to do to the toxic twosome, I cannot say without being banned!

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
Ive never been involved in these threads but I’ve gone from being originally excited about these two, then to indifference, then to finding them a bit annoying but thinking they were still being judged and treated unfairly, now I’ve just gone to disliking them immensely and being highly annoyed by their antics. How can the name of that child be anything other than a deliberate and blatant slap in the face to The Queen, supposedly someone who they have gone on record to say is a fundamentally awful person, so much so, that they had to publicly disown her?

People are more passionate about football matches than they are the royals in this country (in my opinion). If fans can publicly boo players for disagreeing with them taking a knee, I would not be surprised in the slightest if crowds boo Harry and Meghan the minute they come back to the UK for a formal engagement.
This is exactly how I feel too and if they ever set foot in the UK again, I think they’ll be shocked at how many people despise the pair of them.

Reactions: 45

MillicentMargaret

The dedication of that book was lunatic.
"To the man and the boy that make my heart pump-pump"

she is insane! Love bomb much.
Every time I read that dedication I imagine her saying it to Harry like she has to talk to him as if he's a particularly dense two year old to get him to understand anything.

Harry don't forget to go pee-pee
Harry it's time to go walkie-walkies
Harry you need to eat your yum-yum din-dins
Harry you need to talk-talk about how you fam-fam were baddy-waddy

• Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Here’s my perspective. I’m an American…no expert on the British monarchy…but reading quotes of th Oprah interview, I knew she was telling lies. I knew why Archie had no title…why didn’t Markle, married to a Prince. I knew why their security was pulled, it was paid by taxpayers…and they were certainly rich enough to cover costs themselves. I was nauseated when she made the race remark…but later his timing of the remark was different than hers. That was just the beginning of my disgust.

The Queen has dedicated her life to that job. Her husband was dying. Yet those two cretins still have that interview filled with dishonesty, knowing full well that a woman of her age should not have to have borne the stress at that sad time.

But they did it anyway. That’s LOVE????

When Markles husband came for the funeral…even our hearts broke st the sight of the Queen grieving alone. Markle herself had traveled ‘heavy with child” to her Greed Grab Baby shower with her new friends…but at the same time in this pregnancy, stayed home. Harry, loves his Grandmother so much…that he couldn’t stay for her first birthday alone…just a few days more. THATS LOVE???

Then Markles husband throws more fuel on the fire while the woman grieves. He states he’s some kind of emotionally abused sad sack…because she was a lousy Mother to his father…and subsequently, they harmed him emotionally. But this Cretin doesn’t care how he’s harming an old woman emotionally while she grieves? THATS LOVE???

His wife writes a book with her title on the spine. The name for the child is just more of that…imprinting the child and the two of them…as the REAL Royals-across-the Sea, the Woke fabulous perfect ones…while doing everything they can do destroy the institution and smear his family and its heritage.

There’s no love or honor to anyone coming from these two.
Love you our American voice of reason and support ❤❤❤🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Heart

Bastille

Chatty Member
No, it isn't. We spell it: Lilli
HMQ couldn't pronounce Elizabeth so it's proper pronunciation is likely LillAbet NOT Lilli, not that shitheads 1 & 2 care

Lady C said a few videos back "If you wanna sue me Meghan do it" this latest she is STATING a surrogate was used AND the RF knew about the latest. It's a real warning shot and if they don't sue then the cat's out the bag

• Wow
  • Haha

Xales

VIP Member
Well their maternity leave from their main job of suing people didn't last long did it :D

• Haha