Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DandyTandy

VIP Member
Thanks to @Rayne for another brilliant title. Harkles are still c****. They are now on parental break. We all need a break after the name drop, insulting HMTQ. RF wished them well via social media. No mention of the titles or the full name of the baby. 60% of the people voted “how dare they” in response to the name of doll #2. Thank you to all 1477 people who voted. TQ also invited hazzo to lunch when he comes to the UK for unveiling of the statue.

for this poll, I know smeggy wants “all of the above”. But she must’ve want one of those more than others. I thought this could be fun to see what everyone else thinks.:)

link to the previous thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I am no fan of how Harry and Meghan have behaved the past few years and continue to. HOWEVER I cannot believe how nasty the press have been towards them for the name their chose for their daughter. I can absolutely guarantee if William and Catherine had called a daughter the same name, the same press having a go at M&H would be writing a million articles saying how cute and loving and sweet it is.
William and Catherine would have never done it, simple. It's not cute, loving or sweet as you suggest. It was a cruel and shameless opportunistic raid on an elderly lady's private and special identity.
It was theft.

• Heart

Jenealey83

Thanks to @Rayne for another brilliant title. Harkles are still c****. They are now on parental break. We all need a break after the name drop, insulting HMTQ.
Parental break? From what? Its from whinging how hard done by they are then stay there permanently! Pair of cunts.

me from mid-America

When I say this Woke stuff is a religion, I’m quite serious. Why does this c-grade divorced actress who has ghosted her family, her old friends, and her father, for God’s sake…have to constantly preach and set forward her life as a shining example that we lesser beings should try to emulate?

Her oldest kid is 2 years old but she knows everything about successful parenting. Her marriage hasnt reached 5 years…and it’s the last of a line of sexual unions and one failed marriage…but she knows all about relationship perfection. ’ Shes kicked her childhood friend and former maid of honor to the curb…and ghosted here entire family, Black and white…but she’s an expert on kindness and empathy. She’s turned her back on her Father and assisted her husband in trashing his Father while his grandfather lay dying… but we need her book to understand how to create loving familial relationships….especially with bonding with “Dads.”

She lives her life in a cruel odious self-promoting greedy fashion…but pops out sweetly proselytizing …and really expects to have her Holy Sermons taken seriously. But she is so narcissistic she just can’t see why this dichotomy is driving their silly Brand into the ground.

• Heart
  • Haha

peachhes

VIP Member
I can’t even explain how much they fuck me off. They move away from the UK for privacy, to be out of the public eye and to get away from the ‘racists’ yet in less than a year of moving to the US they’ve - done the Oprah interview, Meghan has narrated for Disney, Harry has done the Apple show, the podcast for Spotify, various charities they’ve got involved in, the children’s book, the Netflix deals and there’s probably more. They trash the RF yet name their daughter after the head of it. They threaten to sue any platform that speaks against them, all from their mansion in California. They’re not issuing a picture of Lilibet because they want privacy (HAHAHAHA) yet are happy to drip feed information to the media but when it doesn’t suit their narrative they get their lawyers involved. They want it both ways, the money, titles, fame but god forbid having to come back to the UK ever because of poor little rich boy Harry’s terrible fear of London (we don’t want you anyway 🥰) Literally everything about them is disgusting and I don’t know how people can support them.

• Angry
  • Heart

Bastille

Chatty Member
"I completely understand that, but both Harry and Meghan stated that the issues they had, had nothing to do with The Queen & Prince Philip."

Aah yes those statements they made In an interview filmed the day PP went to hospital when they knew he was terminal. Prince Philip DID NOT WANT THEM TO MARRY he said it outright. The Queen would not have forgiven them shitting on her husband so they are waiting until both are dead before doing so.
The Queen is responsible for the palace staff who denied her mental health support and forced harry to do shit he didn't want to do, The Queen is ALSO responsible for the genetic pain harry carries.
Anyone using the phrase 'the firm' is attacking The queen.

It's not rocket science, The Queen is the ONLY one who can finish them so they're not attacking her outright. Most importantly The Queen is responsible for their future wealth and status so they will not say they have an issue with her.
Christ on a bike why are you believing anything they say anyway????

• Heart
  • Wow

the musician

Chatty Member
Why is everyone saying they trashed the Queen? They spoke about the institution not the Queen.
The Queen is the head of the institution. All of the members of the Royal Family are also part of that institution. They would never directly trash a 95 year old woman so they did it indirectly instead.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

freda19

VIP Member
Just found this comment on DL:

Harry: “Meghan was suicidal the night of the Royal Albert Hall event, when she was pregnant.” (Date: Jan. 16, 2019) Meghan mouthpiece and make-up guy Daniel Martin on Instagram: “Thank you for being the consummate hostess this WEEKEND [in London].” (Date: Jan. 20, 2019) She had overseas friends stay with her while suicidal? Daniel’s post makes it sound like it was a jovial few days together. He’s the guy who cries on TV about her and has known her longer than Harry.

So when she was allegedly suicidal not only did they attend a mental health seminar *that day* they also had a friend staying with them and it sounds like it was a great time.........
Also, as someone posted a few threads back, on that afternoon Mister Cuntchops' royal gig was talking to a millitary hot shot about looking after the mental health of their people and how important mental health was.
Now he is claiming he didn't know how to help twatface and was ashamed. On that same day. Fuck sake.:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
breaking news.JPG

Construction work reportedly witnessed at Harkle Towers, Montecito.
A Buckingham Palace-style balcony is being built.

Grand unveiling 1st July

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
So further to my post this morning on the BBC and HMTQ not knowing about Lidl being called Lidl.....old Peggy SUE is back 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
I was planning on settling in to catch up on the thread, only I'm being called away so will catch up asap. However, wanted to say: I made a second anonymous Twitter account earlier specifically for defending Queen and Country. I plan on enjoying myself 😈 My weaponry is The Truth and my armour is common sense and logic. Not a variation where recollections may vary.
Let me know if any of you have something similar (we need a royal legion) or indeed, if you see anything on there you want to respond to but don't want to make an account (happy to do on behalf of).

PS: Haz and PWBW are ensuring a July reunion will be rather toasty, aren't they? 🔥

• Heart

ZiziAsh

This comment is pinned under Yankee Wally's video about the birth, I thought it was so true! I don't know if the commenter is a member here (I'm quite new) but if so, well done!

Willy Wonka
1 day ago (edited)
That's how narcissists work. They take the most precious things to you, like the sweetest term of endearment for you and they trash it in public. Until it no longer has the same value for you as it had. They use it until it becomes useless, making sure they have wounded you right to the core, then discard it. That's what this is. It's a display of them pissing on HMTQ like a big dog in a small kennel pissing on the other dogs beds, to be sure of staying top dog. They're ruining something that is precious to HMTQ and her family. But.... they've shot themselves in the foot as, Lilibet was how HMTQ used to refer to herself when she was very young, before she learned to say her own name properly, and her mother and the rest of the family affectionately called her Lilibet. Even after she was crowned, she was called Lilibet by those closest to her. The DofE affectioately called her CABBAGE. So will the child then get called sprout? In reference to that? Time will tell.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Thalia

VIP Member
The Bench (addendum)

With a broken heart
On my bench I sit

No-one's buying my book
Cos it is...a semi-literate vanity project

That last line might need a bit of work :unsure:

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

MillicentMargaret

There was a similar thing on a friends FB group naming all the royal babies named Elizabeth and then moaning that Harry and Meghan have just done the same and are treated differently.No it is not the same at all!
None of the family used it as a first name, none of the family used her private nickname and most importantly none of the family have gone on TV and tried to destroy everything she held dear whilst her husband was on his deathbed. It's really not hard to understand.

Reactions: 50

ChipDex

VIP Member
Lovely new thread :) Thanks to all involved.
Saw an article on Yahoo which said that the kick off about naming Lilibet just shows how differently H&M are treated in comparison to William and Catherine since they also named Charlotte after the Queen. :mad: Charlotte is named Elizabeth not Lilibet. Huge difference.
I don't understand why anyone is still supporting the Markles. Are they being paid to do it? I can't think of any other reason to be honest.
If any of these outlets did some proper research they'd realise that, apart from TQ, Charlotte was also given the same second name as her mother and maternal grandmother. And that Charlotte is the female version of Charles and also Pippa's second name, so William and Catherine honoured both sides of the family when they chose her names.

However the sugars and the US media try to spin it, Meghan and Harry have not included any Markle/Ragland family names/nicknames at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ZiziAsh

He needn't bother, no one wants him.... And will he not have to quarantine after travelling from the usa?

He needs to be silenced ... He really is an irritant ....
500 years ago he'd have had his fucking head chopped off for all this shit !

• Heart
  • Haha