Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Sorry, it got separated from the original post. It’s the account on Tumblr that has a video of Camilla turning away from the wife and mouthing ‘help’. The video wouldn’t post on here.

Oooh - woud love to see that.
I dont even know what Tumblr is.
Can anyone view or must we open an account?

Reactions: 5
I completely understand that, but both Harry and Meghan stated that the issues they had, had nothing to do with The Queen & Prince Philip. I’m just wondering why everyone is so obsessed with the fact they called the baby Lilibet, when really they spoke of the people behind the scenes that we don’t know. No hate and don’t come at me I am genuinely curious. It’s common knowledge that Harry and The Queen have had a very, very close bond so why shouldn’t he be allowed to name his child after her.
The Queen is the head of the institution. All of the members of the Royal Family are also part of that institution. They would never directly trash a 95 year old woman so they did it indirectly instead.
I just want to add that I know Lilibet is The Queens nickname that was used by family who are now all sadly passed away.
I completely understand that, but both Harry and Meghan stated that the issues they had, had nothing to do with The Queen & Prince Philip. I’m just wondering why everyone is so obsessed with the fact they called the baby Lilibet, when really they spoke of the people behind the scenes that we don’t know. No hate and don’t come at me I am genuinely curious. It’s common knowledge that Harry and The Queen have had a very, very close bond so why shouldn’t he be allowed to name his child after her.

• Wow

Eureka

VIP Member
Let me put it this way. Your grandad has recently died, during his last illness you publicly bad mouthed your family and allowed people to believe your grandad was a racist. You attend the funeral where your granddad's coffin holds a wreath signed by your grandma with the nickname your grandad used for her.
After flying home you then again bad mouth your family clearly implying your grandparents were bad parents.
You then choose after all this to use your grandma's private nickname without asking. Would your grandma be happy?
Many families would be not be impressed.
No I understand that bit. I’m just wondering if it’s normal practice to get her approval for a name.

Eureka

VIP Member
All this fuss over a stupid name. No offence to anyone but I don’t understand it. Do members of the Royal Family usually have to get permission to use a name?

Reactions: 1