Harry & Meghan #112 They’ve got no shame so they stole The Queen’s Nickname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy The Bench release day! 🎉🎉🎉

She can add #1 best selling author to her list of titles... even if it is in a completely made up amazon catagory to boost her ego 😆

Audiobook also available... all 3 minutes of it narrated by the Meghan Duchess of Sussex best selling children’s author herself. Yours for just £7.99 or nearly £3 per minute 😆

View attachment 608285
😂 😂 😂 I'm sorry...a book of waffle, er I mean poetry, aimed at children (apparently) with fathers is in the category of Exploring the United States for Children?? Ah yes, because it's about the topic of fathers and sons travelling, right? Missed that memo...

I assume that means Amazon is including a bonus children-friendly map of the States with each copy of the book sold?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Although Smegs professes to 'like' TQ and has said she has been nothing but nice to her ... blanket over their knees in the car, like my grandmother etc etc ..... all of which she said in the interview, this is not true.

TQ refused to let her wear the tiara she wanted at the wedding, TQ told her "We don't speak to the staff like that" when Smegs was having a go at someone, TQ refused to let them be half in/half out, TQ said they couldn't use the word 'Royal' etc and I expect there are other things which we don't know about.

We all know Smegs doesn't like being told what to do ....... "What Meghan wants, Meghan gets"..... she has been spoilt all her life and has always got what she wanted and she is not happy with being told "No".

I believe that all that TQ has done to her has been smouldering in her mind and, although she won't criticise TQ publicly, she encourages Haz to do it , so any bad press doesn't fall on her.

She is out to get total revenge on TQ and is doing this bit by bit ....... naming the child Lilibet being her best trump card so far. How she would have enjoyed that idea! Mr Harkle, although in the main doesn't agree with what she is doing, is so weak he can't stop her. She is like a wreaking ball and the men in grey suits need to come up with a way to stop her sooner rather than later.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Has this incredible burn from the Telegraph been posted? I'm actually embarrassed for them.

That review is gold 😁
Meghan appears at the end tending the vegetable patch 😅 I still can't get over how bad the illustrations are 🤣
poop.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Although Smegs professes to 'like' TQ and has said she has been nothing but nice to her ... blanket over their knees in the car, like my grandmother etc etc ..... all of which she said in the interview, this is not true.

TQ refused to let her wear the tiara she wanted at the wedding, TQ told her "We don't speak to the staff like that" when Smegs was having a go at someone, TQ refused to let them be half in/half out, TQ said they couldn't use the word 'Royal' etc and I expect there are other things which we don't know about.

We all know Smegs doesn't like being told what to do ....... "What Meghan wants, Meghan gets"..... she has been spoilt all her life and has always got what she wanted and she is not happy with being told "No".

I believe that all that TQ has done to her has been smouldering in her mind and, although she won't criticise TQ publicly, she encourages Haz to do it , so any bad press doesn't fall on her.

She is out to get total revenge on TQ and is doing this bit by bit ....... naming the child Lilibet being her best trump card so far. How she would have enjoyed that idea! Mr Harkle, although in the main doesn't agree with what she is doing, is so weak he can't stop her. She is like a wreaking ball and the men in grey suits need to come up with a way to stop her sooner rather than later.
It's practically bullying at this point. Imagine bullying a 95 year old widow. Honestly, how low can she get?!

I never understood why she hates being told what to do. Erm, you married into this family so expect that you're not going to get everything your way! She was a complete nobody before and she married the 6th in line to the throne, not the heir! Or was she too stupid to realise that. She's not very smart anyway, just smarter than him (and that's not a difficult thing to achieve).

I agree, the men in grey suits have to stop her. I feel like the only way to completely stop the wife is if she gets arrested for something, otherwise she won't shut up!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It is not unusual for royal wives or any new mother to take a few months off after birth. However I've read that the up to 20 weeks off is from activities supporting the Archwell foundation, only. To me there will be more interviews and releases, especially from Harry in his Impact officer role and Oprah mental health stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 19

Just saw this... something to look forward to for next week.

Seems he is about to spill some tea
Interesting I expect Porka didn’t respond to his hand delivered letter so he has gone for the next best thing - at least with Porka HFEW may have been able to ‘help’ edit out anything she didn’t want to be out in the public domain - she won’t get this with 60 minutes.
I doubt he is going to say anything too controversial as he hasn’t had any contact so will not have any recent gos.
Evenso hope the neighbours can hear their arses going in Montishithole 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Happy The Bench release day! 🎉🎉🎉

She can add #1 best selling author to her list of titles... even if it is in a completely made up amazon catagory to boost her ego 😆

Audiobook also available... all 3 minutes of it narrated by the Meghan Duchess of Sussex best selling children’s author herself. Yours for just £7.99 or nearly £3 per minute 😆

View attachment 608285
Seems like it's not selling too well :ROFLMAO:

Meghan Markle's The Bench fails to make the bestseller list | Daily Mail Online

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In celebration of This Most Momentous Day, I thought I'd investigate the other Amazon sites.

Amazon AU:
The Wench, sorry, Wrench, sorry, Quench, ah my bad, BENCH, can be found in Children's Books on Parents.

Are they suggesting Archie was the ghost writer - because they didn't want to invade his privacy they put PWBW's name on the cover? 😇 Or is there something even more curious about PWBW than any of us realised? THE PLOT THICKENS

1623149642970.png

Amazon USA:
You may find The Clench in the category of Children's Black & African American Story Books

....which is why for one of the promo pages you can view, there be the military man with red hair and his blonde son. Yup. Totes make sense.

1623149919842.png

Went to BookDepository because I'm on a roll, they just had to be the boring ones didn't they?

1623150174976.png

Meanwhile...:whistle:

1623149563911.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s actually quite surprising they didn’t give the baby the first name Queen and second name Elizabeth. But I guess that would have been above her lowly Duchess mother 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
How is Lili pronounced Lily?? It just looks wrong to me
I read it as Li-li (lie-lie) a sort of Chinese/Korean type name - maybe it is just me but Lily defo has a Y at the end - so a Lili is not a flower I know of

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The reviews of Smeggy's book on Amazon are a mixture of sugars praising it and anyone with a brain posting negatively 😁

Here's a sample:
'Dull and uninspiring, it is unlikely to keep a child’s interest. The author appears to have no knowledge of young children. I can only surmise that this book is a vanity project for the purpose of lining the pockets of the author. It should be recategorised from children’s books to books for sycophants.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Harry & Meg's are like two spoilt rich kids...annoying me now!😒

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.