Harry & Meghan #112 They’ve got no shame so they stole The Queen’s Nickname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"You want dirty laundry? This is the first time I've discussed these things." 😲 OMG! What's he going to share?! I can't wait 🤣

I really do feel sorry for Thomas Markle. Who even treats their father like the way HW has?
I feel sorry for him too. Whatever talking to the press inappropriately etc he's done in recent times only happened after PWBW decided to ditch her familial ties when he had been so supportive to her from the time she was born. Only truly horrible people can act thusly :(

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Just found this comment on DL:

Harry: “Meghan was suicidal the night of the Royal Albert Hall event, when she was pregnant.” (Date: Jan. 16, 2019) Meghan mouthpiece and make-up guy Daniel Martin on Instagram: “Thank you for being the consummate hostess this WEEKEND [in London].” (Date: Jan. 20, 2019) She had overseas friends stay with her while suicidal? Daniel’s post makes it sound like it was a jovial few days together. He’s the guy who cries on TV about her and has known her longer than Harry.

So when she was allegedly suicidal not only did they attend a mental health seminar *that day* they also had a friend staying with them and it sounds like it was a great time.........

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
What was this about, on CDAN:

MONDAY, MAY 10, 2021
Blind Item #10

According to an offspring of the royal pedophile, he hooked up with his former sister-in-law about a year before she became his sister-in-law.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 11:00 AM

• Wow
Reactions: 29
There has been talk for years about Pizza Express Guy and the now departed saintly one.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
What was this about, on CDAN:

MONDAY, MAY 10, 2021
Blind Item #10

According to an offspring of the royal pedophile, he hooked up with his former sister-in-law about a year before she became his sister-in-law.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 11:00 AM
Probably translates to: according to one of Andrew's daughters, he hooked up with his former sister-in-law. Does that mean Diana or Fergie's sister?

Reactions: 17
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Given the tit the wife came out with after the last....er....delivery....the royals are probably arranging a rota to phone her ever day asking if she's ok!

PW: Catherine darling, It's your turn to ring the witch.

DofC: oh darling please no, I've got the school run then Waitrose. Can you ask your father?

PW: Papa, hi it's me. Could you ring Harry's wife and ask her if she's ok?

PC: er....er...er....I would love to but I've got some plants that I need to talk to and those Duchy biscuits won't bake themselves..
Didn't they named the child after a tampon? Lilet? Those were the days....
Could you ask my sis?

PW: Hello, Aunty Anne, could you do the deed today please?

PA: Really Wills? Who told you to ask me. They can duck right off and then you can duck right off as well....and Hazno's wife can duck off too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I hope the kids don't get titles!! I mean what's the point they're in america!!
For HW to merch them! I hope they don't get titles either. What's the point if they won't ever be working members of the RF?

I saw on Twitter that on US TV they're claiming that the daughter is a "senior royal". Americans really have no idea how our RF works!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
"You want dirty laundry? This is the first time I've discussed these things." 😲 OMG! What's he going to share?! I can't wait 🤣

I really do feel sorry for Thomas Markle. Who even treats their father like the way HW has? She's so ungrateful.
He seems like he's better off without in all honesty.

Reactions: 26
Probably translates to: according to one of Andrew's daughters, he hooked up with his former sister-in-law. Does that mean Diana or Fergie's sister?
It's definitely supposed to be either Bea or Eug and I suspect CDAN wants us to believe it's Diana or why bother posting it. But if it has any grain of truth it's probably Fergie's older sister. Unless they're suggesting he hooked up with Sophie whilst she was dating Edward or Camilla whilst she was Charles's "companion".

ETA: I do remember weird Andrew/Diana rumours come to think of it but I've never given them much credence......hmm...

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Haz & the Queen, 1 to 1, can they undo the damage done?

Reactions: 22
It's definitely supposed to be either Bea or Eug and I suspect CDAN wants us to believe it's Diana or why bother posting it. But if it has any grain of truth it's probably Fergie's older sister. Unless they're suggesting he hooked up with Sophie whilst she was dating Edward or Camilla whilst she was Charles's "companion".
There was talk about it being D. People in their circle of friends/acquaintances fully expected them to hook up as a permanent thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The sugars can't read. The statement issued by H&M clearly stated the name was for The Queen & Diana.

No where did their statement mention Doria or any part of M's side of the family.

You cannot twist what your kween has clearly stated. That is going against HER truth...
Exactly. If they wanted to do the connection to Flower they would have introduced her nickname as Lily. Is the flower story even true or was it a made up story that just found it’s way into general knowledge? They went to great lengths to explain where the names come from. If they wanted to honour Doria or some aunt it would have been in there.

Reactions: 18
Happy The Bench release day! 🎉🎉🎉

She can add #1 best selling author to her list of titles... even if it is in a completely made up amazon catagory to boost her ego 😆

Audiobook also available... all 3 minutes of it narrated by the Meghan Duchess of Sussex best selling children’s author herself. Yours for just £7.99 or nearly £3 per minute 😆

FAF966E4-D6E1-448E-A973-006D3F838D68.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Fingers crossed the lunch with the Queen is just so she can look the whiny little bleep in the eyes & see the look on his face when she strips him of their titles🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Extremely premature but I couldn't help myself :ROFLMAO:

Thread suggestion...

Harry and Meghan #113 Thomas Markle going on air, more truths to sass smeg and the spare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.