Harry & Meghan #112 They’ve got no shame so they stole The Queen’s Nickname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is shambles a word often used in the US ? It feels like someone trying to shoehorn in a British word to prove some sort of worldy, ocean-straddling culture. But only proves that she isn't because she fucked it up. The bleeping omnishambles. "From bean-to-cup etc..."
The only straddling she has done is on all the film producers in La La land

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This comment is pinned under Yankee Wally's video about the birth, I thought it was so true! I don't know if the commenter is a member here (I'm quite new) but if so, well done!

Willy Wonka
1 day ago (edited)
That's how narcissists work. They take the most precious things to you, like the sweetest term of endearment for you and they trash it in public. Until it no longer has the same value for you as it had. They use it until it becomes useless, making sure they have wounded you right to the core, then discard it. That's what this is. It's a display of them pissing on HMTQ like a big dog in a small kennel pissing on the other dogs beds, to be sure of staying top dog. They're ruining something that is precious to HMTQ and her family. But.... they've shot themselves in the foot as, Lilibet was how HMTQ used to refer to herself when she was very young, before she learned to say her own name properly, and her mother and the rest of the family affectionately called her Lilibet. Even after she was crowned, she was called Lilibet by those closest to her. The DofE affectioately called her CABBAGE. So will the child then get called sprout? In reference to that? Time will tell.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
The dedication of that book was lunatic.
"To the man and the boy that make my heart pump-pump"

she is insane! Love bomb much.
Was this written in the Victorian times? I’m half tempted to buy it for my son so I can have a laugh at it but I don’t want to give her my money 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Every time I read that dedication I imagine her saying it to Harry like she has to talk to him as if he's a particularly dense two year old to get him to understand anything.

Harry don't forget to go pee-pee
Harry it's time to go walkie-walkies
Harry you need to eat your yum-yum din-dins
Harry you need to talk-talk about how you fam-fam were baddy-waddy

• Haha
Reactions: 45
We really need more emoji’s cos the laughing one does not do justice for some of the brilliant posts on here

what is ‘lone? Is it supposed to be alone? Sorry I am over the 1-7 age group so should understand -

Shakespeare doesn’t need to worry - gawd I hope she is not going to push it to Llyod Webber to make into a musical 🤔
Ah, but that's just it! Being over the age of 7, you should not understand! It's a book specially for children, no adults allowed! That's why it's in Children's Books on Parents, obvs

She's being very scientifically-minded, isn't she? Wouldn't thump-thump be less suggestive-of-use-of-vital-organ and more I-wuv-you-so-much?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I read it as Li-li (lie-lie) a sort of Chinese/Korean type name - maybe it is just me but Lily defo has a Y at the end - so a Lili is not a flower I know of
That's exactly what I thinking.... it looks Chinese/Korean more than anything else!

Reactions: 10
Leave it to the Americans to get their knickers in a twist about women making the choice to have an abortion or not. Sex Education, contraceptive and access to abortions if necessary are not the same as being pro-Abortion (most people think it’s a necessary evil but not a great thing). It’s not as if they would run around and pressure people to have one. Whoever is that interested in the uteruses of strangers should step back and rethink their life choices. H&M do lots of crappy things but that’s just stupid. As if it wasn’t possible to criticise for actual bad actions.
Couldn't agree more! The fact that the two "camps" are labelled pro choice and pro life gives ammo to the latter to accuse the former of somehow being anti life. I am happy to throw The Harkles under the bus if given the chance but I can't really "nail" them for this. As far as I'm aware access to women's health services and abortion when needed is greatly restricted in some areas in the U.S. so if this helps one woman in a dire situation then I'm all for it. I just try to separate the actual Harkles from this gesture.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We really need more emoji’s cos the laughing one does not do justice for some of the brilliant posts on here

what is ‘lone? Is it supposed to be alone? Sorry I am over the 1-7 age group so should understand -
Shakespeare doesn’t need to worry - gawd I hope she is not going to push it to Lloyd Webber to make into a musical 🤔
I
What a feckin shambles they are, can't spell, can't laugh, can't tell the truth what a complete pair of deadbeat duck ups they are.

Two years from now they will be doing tv ads for tampons and impotencency and free chlorinated chickens with legs akimbo she won't be able to ply her rancid bits because she is over the hill, perhaps Hazzno can be a rent boy

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Shakespeare doesn’t need to worry that’s for sure - gawd I hope she is not going to push it to Lloyd Webber to make into a musical 🤔
I know I'm biased because I loathe the bloody woman, but this book really is the biggest load of dross I have ever encountered. She should be ashamed,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah, but that's just it! Being over the age of 7, you should not understand! It's a book specially for children, no adults allowed! That's why it's in Children's Books on Parents, obvs

She's being very scientifically-minded, isn't she? Wouldn't thump-thump be less suggestive-of-use-of-vital-organ and more I-wuv-you-so-much?
Maybe she wanted to be deliberately suggestive so that when people pointed out the obvious she could cry about being a victim of vile trolls who horrifically saw sex imagery in the same line that she mentioned her son.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought the Queen had to approve the names? Or at least that the name had to be shared with the Queen before being publicly announced

I wonder if that was the case, there's something very distasteful about taking someone's nickname like that, especially when they're still very much alive

Reactions: 16
I know I'm biased because I loathe the bloody woman, but this book really is the biggest load of dross I have ever encountered. She should be ashamed,
I

The stupid tart doesn't even know how to spell ashamed anyway she doesn't have any for a start. I just want all the dirty things she has done brought into the media and I will laugh so much I will have to buy Tena Lady, not that I pretend to be a Lady, just an old gobby, unfiltered Agnes Brown

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Two years from now they will be doing tv ads for tampons
I can just see the advert. Spotlight on Hazbeen holding a tampon up to the camera...
"I never understood why Pa wanted to be a tampon but when I see the silky smoothness of this tampon, the beauty of the design, the practicality of it's use...now I understand. Who wouldn't want to be this..."
Close up on tampon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I thought the Queen had to approve the names? Or at least that the name had to be shared with the Queen before being publicly announced

I wonder if that was the case, there's something very distasteful about taking someone's nickname like that, especially when they're still very much alive
Seeing they were kind enough to announce they were stepping down as working royals while listing demands before the Palace had a chance to do anything, I can imagine when (was it the Mail?) article said Haz told HMTQ they wanted to name The Second Coming after her, he said exactly that? Or maybe ten years ago he said "if I ever have a daughter I'll name her after you, my wonderful Granny" and in keeping with the rest of the RF babies, HMTQ assumed The Second Coming would be named Elizabeth.
If the full name wasn't put in writing to her, there are many ways of finding such loopholes. Unless of course, it was written that "we wish to call The Second Coming in your honour honor", again the assumption being Elizabeth :unsure:

I can just see the advert. Spotlight on Hazbeen holding a tampon up to the camera...
"I never understood why Pa wanted to be a tampon but when I see the silky smoothness of this tampon, the beauty of the design, the practicality of it's use...now I understand. Who wouldn't want to be this..."
Close up on tampon.
Followed by the camera panning to PWBW...
The insinuations! My brain! It needs bleach!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.