Harry & Meghan #112 They’ve got no shame so they stole The Queen’s Nickname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It worries me that Amazon has a category named 'Fiction about Values and Virtues for Children' It sounds like they're saying values and virtues are fiction. 😄 Then again, I guess for Megain, they are fiction :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Keep a close eye on any negative amazon reviews, Sunshine Sachs will be busy reporting them today and they’ll get them taken down

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
It worries me that Amazon has a category named 'Fiction about Values and Virtues for Children' It sounds like they're saying values and virtues are fiction. 😄 Then again, I guess for Megain, they are fiction :ROFLMAO:
Is that one of the categories this literary wonder is in?? 😂

Keep a close eye on any negative amazon reviews, Sunshine Sachs will be busy reporting them today and they’ll get them taken down
Screenshot time!

Reactions: 20
Interesting I expect Porka didn’t respond to his hand delivered letter so he has gone for the next best thing - at least with Porka HFEW may have been able to ‘help’ edit out anything she didn’t want to be out in the public domain - she won’t get this with 60 minutes.
I doubt he is going to say anything too controversial as he hasn’t had any contact so will not have any recent gos.
Evenso hope the neighbours can hear their arses going in Montishithole 😂
I bet she will try a reconciliation with him before then knowing her she will try to stamp it out at source, bet they are crapping themselves now. We don't know yet when BP is going to release a bombshell but HM could scrap his diplomatic status and make him apply for citizenship, what a laugh bastard!!

Interesting I expect Porka didn’t respond to his hand delivered letter so he has gone for the next best thing - at least with Porka HFEW may have been able to ‘help’ edit out anything she didn’t want to be out in the public domain - she won’t get this with 60 minutes.
I doubt he is going to say anything too controversial as he hasn’t had any contact so will not have any recent gos.
Evenso hope the neighbours can hear their arses going in Montishithole 😂
I bet she will try a reconciliation with him before then knowing her she will try to stamp it out at source, bet they are crapping themselves now. We don't know yet when BP is going to release a bombshell but HM could scrap his diplomatic status and make him apply for citizenship, what a laugh bastard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Daily Express reporting that the Queen is very unhappy that they’ve called the baby Lilibet.
I would say I’m not sure it’s true but, I’m pretty confident it’s true 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I have now screenshots of the 14 reviews (so far) on UK Amazon and the lone ranger on USA that aren't OMGQUEENMEGHANWELOVEYOU.

As I was flicking between UK/USA, I noticed that the age range is different - the UK recommends it for children aged 1-7 whereas USA recommends for 3-7.
I sniggered reading so many positive reviews include "I can't believe her trolls are being mean about her for no reason" when the negative reviews are saying "I tried. My children walked off. How was this published with such awful grammar? " and the one where it says "Meghan sounds thoroughly disinterested and almost bored in her narration".

• Haha
Reactions: 35
"He'll run and he'll fall/And he'll take it in stride"

“With daddy and son/where you'll never be 'lone"

This makes me nostalgic for the Tattlers' versions of The Bench several threads ago. Much better poetry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The dedication of that book was lunatic.
"To the man and the boy that make my heart pump-pump"

she is insane! Love bomb much.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Meghan Markle's first book fails to top the bestseller list: The Bench doesn't make the top 200 on Amazon UK - while Kate Middleton's Hold Still photography book reached number two on the day it was released

just posting this so we can all revert back to it if we need a good laugh if needed today 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Made my day that has. Lolz

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'When life feels in shambles, you'll help him find order' - in shambles? That makes no grammatical sense. How has this tripe been published?
Is shambles a word often used in the US ? It feels like someone trying to shoehorn in a British word to prove some sort of worldy, ocean-straddling culture. But only proves that she isn't because she fucked it up. The bleeping omnishambles. "From bean-to-cup etc..."

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have now screenshots of the 14 reviews (so far) on UK Amazon and the lone ranger on USA that aren't OMGQUEENMEGHANWELOVEYOU.

As I was flicking between UK/USA, I noticed that the age range is different - the UK recommends it for children aged 1-7 whereas USA recommends for 3-7.
I sniggered reading so many positive reviews include "I can't believe her trolls are being mean about her for no reason" when the negative reviews are saying "I tried. My children walked off. How was this published with such awful grammar? " and the one where it says "Meghan sounds thoroughly disinterested and almost bored in her narration".
Not half as bleeping bored as we are with the duplicitous old doxy, sail away bitchface on one of the old bastards yachts , you serviced enough of the old wrinklies so they must have an opening for a deck scrubber.

• Haha
There will be of course a bunch of UK reviews will probably be from their arse licking fan club saying how amazing Queen Sparkles of Marklecito is with her new Sunday times bestseller xxxxx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Daily Express reporting that the Queen is very unhappy that they’ve called the baby Lilibet.
I would say I’m not sure it’s true but, I’m pretty confident it’s true 😥
We'll never know for sure whether she's happy or unhappy about it because she won't say. Hazno is the Ruprect of the royal family 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not half as bleeping bored as we are with the duplicitous old doxy, sail away bitchface on one of the old bastards yachts , you serviced enough of the old wrinklies so they must have an opening for a deck scrubber.
You put it in such a beautiful way! 🤣 You also made me laugh so hard I'm crying

Had to come back and edit the above - I was laughing so hard I forgot where I was in the sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The dedication of that book was lunatic.
"To the man and the boy that make my heart pump-pump"

she is insane! Love bomb much.
We really need more emoji’s cos the laughing one does not do justice for some of the brilliant posts on here
"He'll run and he'll fall/And he'll take it in stride"

“With daddy and son/where you'll never be 'lone"

This makes me nostalgic for the Tattlers' versions of The Bench several threads ago. Much better poetry 😂
what is ‘lone? Is it supposed to be alone? Sorry I am over the 1-7 age group so should understand -
Shakespeare doesn’t need to worry that’s for sure - gawd I hope she is not going to push it to Lloyd Webber to make into a musical 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.