Harry & Meghan #112 They’ve got no shame so they stole The Queen’s Nickname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely new thread :) Thanks to all involved.
Saw an article on Yahoo which said that the kick off about naming Lilibet just shows how differently H&M are treated in comparison to William and Catherine since they also named Charlotte after the Queen. :mad: Charlotte is named Elizabeth not Lilibet. Huge difference.
I don't understand why anyone is still supporting the Markles. Are they being paid to do it? I can't think of any other reason to be honest.
There was a similar thing on a friends FB group naming all the royal babies named Elizabeth and then moaning that Harry and Meghan have just done the same and are treated differently.No it is not the same at all!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
So they've resorted to "Lilibet Diana is really a black name!" or "Lili is for Doria!"
I don’t dare go look for myself.
I’m usually quick to jump up & check sources so that my thinking is more of a turned ankle than pure knee-jerk, but the brave battle scars of fellow Tattlers have warned me off venturing there.

Are people really that dim & deluded?
I know the answer already...but it’s a fine day for unfettered Tattling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Imagine giving your child the nickname of a woman you trashed on television to millions of people, who's family you called racist especially when that child is going to be part black. Not only is that unfair on the Queen but also the child. She clearly only did this for the attention it would bring and to also be the only person to name a child by first name after the Queen. She probably did it to prove she will always be a part of the family whether the Queen likes her or not. What a Narc..either that or she's trying hard to creep her way back in with them.

• Angry
Reactions: 48
I'm probably also pissed off as my daughter is called Lily. Spelt the right way lol

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The sugars can't read. The statement issued by H&M clearly stated the name was for The Queen & Diana.

No where did their statement mention Doria or any part of M's side of the family.

You cannot twist what your kween has clearly stated. That is going against HER truth...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I don’t dare go look for myself.
I’m usually quick to jump up & check sources so that my thinking is more of a turned ankle than pure knee-jerk, but the brave battle scars of fellow Tattlers have warned me off venturing there.

Are people really that dim & deluded?
I know the answer already...but it’s a fine day for unfettered Tattling.
Here's a screenshot: screenshot_20210607-124517_twitter-jpg.606957 (438×900) (tattle.life)

There's a lot more. They literally disavowed the fact that it's HMTQ's nickname even though it's right there in the press release. And there's a lot more like that.

Some of the started off being very disappointed that Doria wasn't included and that quickly turned into the "But Lili is a flower and that's what Doria used to call Meghan!" And then at the same time "Lilibet Diana is the blackest name ever!" Ignoring the fact that it's for two white women who are the epitome of white privilege. Because they can nickname her Lil Bit.

They're also ignoring that Megain didn't mention her beloved mother once in the press release even in passing or excusing it "because she's very private" when even the oh so racist BRF acknowledged Doria in Archie's announcement.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Here's a screenshot: screenshot_20210607-124517_twitter-jpg.606957 (438×900) (tattle.life)

There's a lot more. They literally disavowed the fact that it's HMTQ's nickname even though it's right there in the press release. And there's a lot more like that.

Some of the started off being very disappointed that Doria wasn't included and that quickly turned into the "But Lili is a flower and that's what Doria used to call Meghan!" And then at the same time "Lilibet Diana is the blackest name ever!" Ignoring the fact that it's for two white women who are the epitome of white privilege. Because they can nickname her Lil Bit.

They're also ignoring that Megain didn't mention her beloved mother once in the press release even in passing or excusing it "because she's very private" when even the oh so racist BRF acknowledged Doria in Archie's announcement.
Sweet Jesus these people are beyond help 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Thank you for the new thread ☺. Can't quote from the previous thread but it was suggested the Queen was guilty of in action eg being photographed with PA. That doesn't really bother me ,as I've said before, he hasn't been found guilty of any misdemeanours yet and at the end of the day he is her son and he hasn't criticised her in public the way the 2 cunts have !

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There was a similar thing on a friends FB group naming all the royal babies named Elizabeth and then moaning that Harry and Meghan have just done the same and are treated differently.No it is not the same at all!
None of the family used it as a first name, none of the family used her private nickname and most importantly none of the family have gone on TV and tried to destroy everything she held dear whilst her husband was on his deathbed. It's really not hard to understand.

Reactions: 50
Happy new thread day and thanks @DandyTandy for setting it up and @Rayne for a great title

Everytime I think about the name I either shudder or cringe!! What I would love to know is, did the Queen know in advance and approve the name? If so fine. Then we can all stop talking about it and move on. However, I can't imagine her saying it was a sweet idea and to go for it. It's such a deeply personal name. In my own family we have a few nick names and they really are personal terms of endearment, used only by the family.
If it's attention from the name she wanted, she sure got it. It has gotten tongues wagging.
Even if she called the baby Elizabeth, I still have confusion as to why she wanted to name the baby after the head of the institution she trashed, who led her to the brink of suicide, who made her want to run for shelter and build a new independent life, who made her feel isolated and controlled, who made her husband feel trapped, a nasty racist institution (her words, not mine). Then to pick a name that the person that is head of all of that (even if they keep assuring us they have nothing against the Queen as a person), that's a lot of negative energy to put on your child I feel.
The answer is probably not. She *may* have known that Harry always wanted to name a potential daughter after her but no source has gone on record that she okayed the specific use of Lilibet. Even headlines where they pretend that's the case don't actually say that in the article.

Best case scenario is that she was told but not asked before the press release. The most likely scenario is that everyone was blindsided. They certainly didn't know before the Sunday announcement as their PR department was an hour behind with the congratulations and we know the Suckasses love to blind side them: see this disaster piece that's still up for details. :rolleyes:

About | The Official Website of The Duke & Duchess of Sussex (sussexroyal.com)

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Sweet Jesus these people are beyond help 😂
😂 Most of them are incapable of understanding the simple statement made by the Harkles 😂

There's really no point in getting annoyed with the sugar nut bot cult, they're dumb as tit and mostly malfunctioning 🤪🤯🤪
Polish_20210608_105122908.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Latest Sky News Australia. Good point mentioned that they really should have apologised to the Queen in the press release.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Just saw this... something to look forward to for next week.

Seems he is about to spill some tea

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Just saw this... something to look forward to for next week.

Seems he is about to spill some tea
"You want dirty laundry? This is the first time I've discussed these things." 😲 OMG! What's he going to share?! I can't wait 🤣

I really do feel sorry for Thomas Markle. Who even treats their father like the way HW has? She's so ungrateful.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.