Harry & Meghan #112 They’ve got no shame so they stole The Queen’s Nickname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parental break? From what? Its from whinging how hard done by they are then stay there permanently! Pair of cunts.
I think when they say parental break they are saying to the world 'conversation is over' they have the last dupers delight after dropping their insults and truth bombs. They will resurface to respond to criticism and unfair treatment and to dish out more blame and cruelty based on emotions.

Reactions: 26
I have never used such bad language since l have seen this pr for what they are. Certainly never the C word . However, l find it really
does help me feel less angry , who'd have thought ! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Lovely new thread :) Thanks to all involved.
Saw an article on Yahoo which said that the kick off about naming Lilibet just shows how differently H&M are treated in comparison to William and Catherine since they also named Charlotte after the Queen. :mad: Charlotte is named Elizabeth not Lilibet. Huge difference.
I don't understand why anyone is still supporting the Markles. Are they being paid to do it? I can't think of any other reason to be honest.
So news outlets are doing it because they've been contacted by SS, some are doing it because new baby fluff drives clicks and others just want to report the news without trolls attacking them so go for bland "aww".

The differences between the Cambs and the Suckasses are clear for anyone to see. Many of the Queens children and great grand children have Elizabeth. But it's Eliazbeth not Lilibet and none of them have publicly attacked TQ/her family.

The sugar squad can't acknowledge that there's anything even a bit sus with their Kween. So they've resorted to "Lilibet Diana is really a black name!" or "Lili is for Doria!" and they'll never change but I think most people at least raised their eyebrows with this choice.

Reactions: 42
I love how life seems so simple down in Monteshito...fruit seems to play quite an important role in bartering and winning favours.
Kumquats from Oprah to Doria for securing 'that' interview and lemons from their own garden in that lemon cake for the World Central Kitchen charity.
What's next, a bagful of satsumas in exchange for a starring Disney princess film voiceover?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Ive never been involved in these threads but I’ve gone from being originally excited about these two, then to indifference, then to finding them a bit annoying but thinking they were still being judged and treated unfairly, now I’ve just gone to disliking them immensely and being highly annoyed by their antics. How can the name of that child be anything other than a deliberate and blatant slap in the face to The Queen, supposedly someone who they have gone on record to say is a fundamentally awful person, so much so, that they had to publicly disown her?

People are more passionate about football matches than they are the royals in this country (in my opinion). If fans can publicly boo players for disagreeing with them taking a knee, I would not be surprised in the slightest if crowds boo Harry and Meghan the minute they come back to the UK for a formal engagement.
This is exactly how I feel too and if they ever set foot in the UK again, I think they’ll be shocked at how many people despise the pair of them.

Reactions: 45
A thought occurred to me overnight about giving the child the Queen's name/nickname. It's understandable why none of the Queen's granddaughters or great-granddaughters have Elizabeth as a first name but most do have it as a middle name. It's actually a very big deal to be named after the Queen and there's a worry of not being able to "live up to it" if that makes any sense. Look at all of the Queen's achievements across her life (e.g. longest reigning monarch of the UK, head of the Commonwealth, serving in WWII, etc.). Once she passes she'll have left a great legacy. Could anyone ever live up to her name and legacy?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Lovely new thread :) Thanks to all involved.
Saw an article on Yahoo which said that the kick off about naming Lilibet just shows how differently H&M are treated in comparison to William and Catherine since they also named Charlotte after the Queen. :mad: Charlotte is named Elizabeth not Lilibet. Huge difference.
I don't understand why anyone is still supporting the Markles. Are they being paid to do it? I can't think of any other reason to be honest.
If any of these outlets did some proper research they'd realise that, apart from TQ, Charlotte was also given the same second name as her mother and maternal grandmother. And that Charlotte is the female version of Charles and also Pippa's second name, so William and Catherine honoured both sides of the family when they chose her names.

However the sugars and the US media try to spin it, Meghan and Harry have not included any Markle/Ragland family names/nicknames at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I still can’t understand how you can name your child (with a nickname) after the person you blamed for the generational pain suffered by your family and who heads up the institution you call racist and uncaring?

it doesn’t make any sense to me, unless what you said was a bunch of bollocks.

I’m no monarchist, but the behaviour of these two charlatans has made me much more sympathetic to the Queen. The invidious behaviour of these two has had the opposite effect for me and I’m sure many many others.

Reactions: 66
1623140452706.png

I only just twigged that Der Spiegel refer to Haz and PWBW as ex-royals in their report on The Second Coming. I do hope them in California keep an eye on foreign (that is, another language) press 😂 Mind the teapot, Haz!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
"HarrysGreySuit on Twitter: "Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Welcome Baby Girl By Asking For Donations To Pro-Abortion Organization! 😲You can’t fix stupid 😳https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
Leave it to the Americans to get their knickers in a twist about women making the choice to have an abortion or not. Sex Education, contraceptive and access to abortions if necessary are not the same as being pro-Abortion (most people think it’s a necessary evil but not a great thing). It’s not as if they would run around and pressure people to have one. Whoever is that interested in the uteruses of strangers should step back and rethink their life choices. H&M do lots of crappy things but that’s just stupid. As if it wasn’t possible to criticise for actual bad actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
A thought occurred to me overnight about giving the child the Queen's name/nickname. It's understandable why none of the Queen's granddaughters or great-granddaughters have Elizabeth as a first name but most do have it as a middle name. It's actually a very big deal to be named after the Queen and there's a worry of not being able to "live up to it" if that makes any sense. Look at all of the Queen's achievements across her life (e.g. longest reigning monarch of the UK, head of the Commonwealth, serving in WWII, etc.). Once she passes she'll have left a great legacy. Could anyone ever live up to her name and legacy?
This is the difference between what the Markles have done and what others like the Cambridges have. It's one thing to honour relatives by giving your child their name as a middle name, I've done it myself with my daughter. It's another thing entirely to give them that name as a first name, especially one so personal and private as Lilibet. The poor child has all the associations and feelings that are bound up with that name and people are making judgements already. In these instances the child doesn't get a chance to be their own person. Princess Charlotte first and foremost is Charlotte and has the opportunity to forge her own path without the constant references to others that Lili will have. It's the same with August and Lucas.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This is the difference between what the Markles have done and what others like the Cambridges have. It's one thing to honour relatives by giving your child their name as a middle name, I've done it myself with my daughter. It's another thing entirely to give them that name as a first name, especially one so personal and private as Lilibet. The poor child has all the associations and feelings that are bound up with that name and people are making judgements already. In these instances the child doesn't get a chance to be their own person. Princess Charlotte first and foremost is Charlotte and has the opportunity to forge her own path without the constant references to others that Lili will have. It's the same with August and Lucas.
Judging by how fucked up Harry's wife is, she probably thought that her daughter is going to better than the Queen. But now every time her name is mentioned, it always goes back to the Queen, just reminding everyone that HW is "royal" :sick:. That article from The Times today was right - the nickname should have been buried with Prince Philip.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
“Indeed, Lilibet is not even a name at all. Meghan and Harry might just as well have chosen ‘Doll Face’ , ‘Cutie Pie’ or ‘Tootsie Wootsie.’ My father called my mother ‘Buttercup,’ but had he attempted to christen me that, I would have thrown the Holy Water in his face”.
🤣🤣🤣😄 loved this paragraph

book out today 🤬 talking about it on tv - how lovely it is - sychophants Kelly and Ross King - they are saying that because 3 of the letters in Diana (think he is trying to be ironic) are also in Dorito it is a nod to HFEW too - 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks to @Rayne for another brilliant title. Harkles are still c****. They are now on parental break. We all need a break after the name drop, insulting HMTQ. RF wished them well via social media. No mention of the titles or the full name of the baby. 60% of the people voted “how dare they” in response to the name of doll #2. Thank you to all 1477 people who voted. TQ also invited hazzo to lunch when he comes to the UK for unveiling of the statue.

for this poll, I know smeggy wants “all of the above”. But she must’ve want one of those more than others. I thought this could be fun to see what everyone else thinks.:)

link to the previous thread
Thank you @DandyTandy and @Rayne for new thread and great title 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Indeed, Lilibet is not even a name at all. Meghan and Harry might just as well have chosen ‘Doll Face’ , ‘Cutie Pie’ or ‘Tootsie Wootsie.’ My father called my mother ‘Buttercup,’ but had he attempted to christen me that, I would have thrown the Holy Water in his face.
🤣🤣🤣😄 loved this paragraph - book out today 🤬 talking about it on tv - how lovely it is - sychophants Kelly and Ross King - they are saying that because 3 of the letters in Diana (think he is trying to be ironic) are also in Dorito it is a nod to HFEW too - 🤣🤣🤣
You've got to laugh really. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Everyone knows she could have put Doria or Loyce or Jeanette or Saundra which would have been an *actual* tribute to her mother's family. Or at the very least also include Lili is for Doria in the press release but no, it's all about HM and Diana.

You know they were expecting Doria in there somewhere so they could grow that Meghan had "flexed" against the racist family but now they're scrabbling around trying to come up with a "sweet nod" that will be forgotten about in a few weeks. They could have added a real nod to her black heritage just for the PR even if they didn't really like it but they thought the PR/trolling of HM was more important.

With Charlotte her names bar Diana are also Middleton names and that's clear to anyone looking at the family tree but the Harks miss the opportunity to put Meghan's black mother in the official family tree forever.

As for the book, any reviewer with half a brain but attempting to be polite is saying "sweet gesture but no.....!!" in various ways.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I comfort myself by imaging wor Maj in her slippers, sat watching Corrie with a slice of biscuit cake, hearing the news and going "That bleeping ginger c...." I'm sure she doesn't use such salty language, but hey it makes me feel better :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Happy new thread day and thanks @DandyTandy for setting it up and @Rayne for a great title

Everytime I think about the name I either shudder or cringe!! What I would love to know is, did the Queen know in advance and approve the name? If so fine. Then we can all stop talking about it and move on. However, I can't imagine her saying it was a sweet idea and to go for it. It's such a deeply personal name. In my own family we have a few nick names and they really are personal terms of endearment, used only by the family.
If it's attention from the name she wanted, she sure got it. It has gotten tongues wagging.
Even if she called the baby Elizabeth, I still have confusion as to why she wanted to name the baby after the head of the institution she trashed, who led her to the brink of suicide, who made her want to run for shelter and build a new independent life, who made her feel isolated and controlled, who made her husband feel trapped, a nasty racist institution (her words, not mine). Then to pick a name that the person that is head of all of that (even if they keep assuring us they have nothing against the Queen as a person), that's a lot of negative energy to put on your child I feel.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.