Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it shows unbelievable entitlement to stay in an £8000 per night hotel when you have a UK “bolt hole” that isn’t at all far away. It looks to have been done deliberately and is complete rejection of the Royal Family and all they have done for them.

As others have said, the dress doesn’t fit her properly and looks dreadful from the back. Meghan’s figure is quite straight up and down and belted coats tend to suit women who have more of a defined waist and a pear or hourglass figure.

The paps didn’t look to be bothered at all by their arrival.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In her defence that c section shelf is a witch to shift so I feel her pain 🙈
I see no VPL in the dress although I don't think a dart on the butt line helps....
Lush dress BTW
Maybe Lizzo has put her foot down not allowing megster in royal residences so no sleepover.
Furthermore perhaps Lizzo's advised they receive no media coverage much like when I nip to Toby carvery or the cinema ....never papped.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I hear one lowly voice shouting out ‘Love you Harry and Meghan’?? :rolleyes:

Why is she always swinging off his arm like a bucket of pig swill ?
Can't she walk and tit-grin at the same time? Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was under the impression she’d binned VB dresses because she realised they didn’t suit her shape , can’t remember where I’d read that.

I think she looks great from the front.
she binned VB too! Wasn’t there major falling out after she accused VB of selling stories to the press!

I'm glad I’m not the only one who is actually feeling quite angry about all this. Best thing that could happen, no one bothers with them

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
she binned VB too! Wasn’t there major falling out after she accused VB of selling stories to the press!

I'm glad I’m not the only one who is actually feeling quite angry about all this. Best thing that could happen, no one bothers with them
Maybe it’s her way of trying to make it up. Don’t think it will work though, Vicky has no use for grifters.

Reactions: 7
I missed this before 50 people turned up to see them arrive 😂 there were more people at Aldi this morning waiting to get the Thursday offers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What an ugly ill fitting dress. WTF was she thinking? Did the Frogmore refurb forget to add full length mirrors ?
Her legs really are dreadful. Could do with a nice pair of nude tights ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What an ugly ill fitting dress. WTF was she thinking? Did the Frogmore refurd forget to add full length mirrors ?
Her legs really are dreadful. Could do with a nice pair of nude tights ;)

I don't think she looks horrible but she looks out of place. The style of dress (one she tried to pull off before in her skinnier days) just doesn't suit her body shape. The colour is good and looks good on her but the short sleeves and no stockings in the weather look I'll advised; the bra of her underwear slip doesn't fit her and you can see the underwire as she walks.. She should have added an evening jacket at the very least to complete her look.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.