Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry !Markled blog has written a great post on the role of a Royal reporters

I don’t know too much and also don’t want to let slip something that might identify them. But I do know it was a shock for them when these two moved abroad.
I previously mentioned that this person has a lot of great stuff to say about Ginge and how he treats staff. Wouldn’t comment on Cringe which was very telling. One of the nannies quite the same day and H&M had to look after Archie over night. Ginge was exhausted the next day and Cringe was fuming.
Ooh, first hand gossip!
so your friend worked at Frogmore.
can you say any more about why the nannies quit?

( I presume Megz was a demanding witch)

Looks like she’s coming to the UK, but wants a private jet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes, I don't think she was ever pregnant
Looking at the pic in the wood in Canada, that’s one tall baby for under a year old! I think he might be older. She chose her own “birth team” and didn’t show the child after the birth. I think fake bumps were in use afterwards.

Reactions: 9
Harry !Markled blog has written a great post on the role of a Royal reporters

Ooh, first hand gossip!
so your friend worked at Frogmore.
can you say any more about why the nannies quit?

( I presume Megz was a demanding witch)

Looks like she’s coming to the UK, but wants a private jet.

İnteresting that Amber's coming over to UK this week to testify against Johnny - can you imagine her and MM sharing a private jet together!!!!....

Looking at the pic in the wood in Canada, that’s one tall baby for under a year old! I think he might be older. She chose her own “birth team” and didn’t show the child after the birth. I think fake bumps were in use afterwards.
Now that we have a confirmed birth by a reliable source it seems even odder to use the archiedoll, subterfuge over the birth details and coat-flipping. İ think maybe she did use moon bumps and prosthetics to enhance her shape and attract attention ove rthe course of the pregnancy and beyond. Quite likely she was pregant at the wedding tho......

Reactions: 7
I think he just looked really long as she was carrying him dreadfully, all dangly from the crotch with his legs straight down - normally they’re in a more seated position (you know, more comfortably) so look shorter

Reactions: 12
I think he just looked really long as she was carrying him dreadfully, all dangly from the crotch with his legs straight down - normally they’re in a more seated position (you know, more comfortably) so look shorter
I also noticed one of the straps on that baby carrier was hanging off her shoulder, no way should that happen, it looked like she was carrying a two year old.

Reactions: 10
İnteresting that Amber's coming over to UK this week to testify against Johnny - can you imagine her and MM sharing a private jet together!!!!....

Now that we have a confirmed birth by a reliable source it seems even odder to use the archiedoll, subterfuge over the birth details and coat-flipping. İ think maybe she did use moon bumps and prosthetics to enhance her shape and attract attention ove rthe course of the pregnancy and beyond. Quite likely she was pregant at the wedding tho......
That had crossed my mind, as the length of time between engagement and wedding was pretty quick by royal standards. It might also explain why the marriage was ever allowed.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ah jeez, shows the intellect if that is all they can come up with.
Frankly, I'm pretty jealous of rears like theirs......Not enough to ghost two families, one whole country, ruin my husband and run off to Canada with my baby in a box though.....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they will release an official photo of Archie on his first birthday. Something makes me think not.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they will release an official photo of Archie on his first birthday. Something makes me think not.
To the highest bidder they will... Vogue special: inside Merchie Mountbatten Windsor’s first birthday party 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’ll sell a portrait of Archie.
not called Merchie for nothing!
i reckon a gushing interview in People magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im wondering if anyone actually cares anymore. Would have been lovely to see him grow but they cut the country out of his life from the start.

Reactions: 13
Former Suits actress Meghan Markle has reportedly been 'snubbed' by Disney, who 'have limited plans' to work with the Duchess because she's too 'controversial', a source has claimed“

i can’t imagine anyone wanting to work with her
And so it begins

I hope all the sheeple who blindly love the RF regardless of their duck ups, take note of this
your dearly beloved queen who has served you loyally for over 60 years and at 93 has far more years behind her than in front of her is not going to see her latest great grandchild,
why?
because her selfish grandson has not got the balls to say to his wife, he’s coming with us. End of!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.