Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few years ago I went to visit a friend who lives in Alabama. Whilst there I was befriended by a lovely elderly black lady who was a joy to sit and chat too. Before I left I asked my friend out for a meal to say thank you for having me. We’re both white and I asked the elderly lady to join us. She came along but once in the restaurant she wouldn’t sit with us. I was a bit confused so asked why. My friend said that the elderly lady wouldn’t sit with us because she was black and was afraid of causing problems in the restaurant by sitting with white people. Well I was having none of it so insisted she sit with us. But the whole time she was on edge and worried. Bless her heart. She obviously grew up in the days of segregation and it never left her. Very upsetting.

Buggered if I know how it takes him straight back. He wasn’t even there when his mum died.

I used to love DS back in the BB days. It was always a fun place to be. Had a look in recently and it was crap. In fact I felt like I was in a parallel universe because of the wokeness in there.
Yes where exactly does he get “taken back” to when he makes that statement? Sounds like something cheesy MM would write 🤔

Reactions: 10
'Every single time I hear a click, every single time I see a flash, it takes me staight back.....'View attachment 89747
This really is where they are both not doing themselves any favours. They want the press attention when it suits them - i.e when it’s positive and they are set to gain from it. They complain about the press attention when it’s anything but gleaming. It’s very Trump-like.

Reactions: 16
This really is where they are both not doing themselves any favours. They want the press attention when it suits them - i.e when it’s positive and they are set to gain from it. They complain about the press attention when it’s anything but gleaming. It’s very Trump-like.
Screenshot_20200229-234741.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The hostility on the Digital Spy forums to anyone who suggests Meghan might not be all that and a bag of chips is unreal. At best you're a 'hater' and at worst you're 'racist'...these people seem so invested in championing Meghan I'd think they were plants.
This! I’ve been a digital spy member for years and I’ve noticed that too. Any difference of opinion from them about Meghan and like you say, you’re labelled a ‘hater’. :confused:

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I have read Digital Spy for years now but never contributed to the forums dispite reading them for over ten years
On here I only found this website in the past week or so, I find all the posters here friendlier than on Digital Spy.
Now Tattle my favourite website to read and confident enough to contribute to the forums😊

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This! I’ve been a digital spy member for years and I’ve noticed that too. Any difference of opinion from them about Meghan and like you say, you’re labelled a ‘hater’. :confused:
The viciousness and anger against one poster today who said something anti-meghan is appalling. And i’ve seen many other discussions on differing topics turn into vitriol and bile. I
usually read DS now when i have insomnia, it is so boring it sends you to sleep.

I’m so pleased I found this place you are all so friendly. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The viciousness and anger against one poster today who said something anti-meghan is appalling. And i’ve seen many other discussions on differing topics turn into vitriol and bile. I
usually read DS now when i have insomnia, it is so boring it sends you to sleep.

Welcome! We’re all here with a common cause and we’ve found like minded people. We’re not here to make enemies. You can always spot the odd one who arrives to stir the pot, and usually have more than just a different opinion, which is fine. If they turn nasty, they’re usually dispatched quite quickly 🤪⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Are they still at it? Holy crap. Last time I looked a few days ago the thread on Ginge and Cringe was closed because of the usual arse lickers, Jane dope,scatty number twit, fingers and toes and nut curtain.
It's nice a cosy here. Pull up a chair. Plus there are lots of older Ginge and Cringe threads if you scroll back through celebs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Are they still at it? Holy crap. Last time I looked a few days ago the thread on Ginge and Cringe was closed because of the usual arse lickers, Jane dope,scatty number twit, fingers and toes and nut curtain.
It's nice a cosy here. Pull up a chair. Plus there are lots of older Ginge and Cringe threads if you scroll back through celebs.
It’s in the ‘Showbiz stories you really want to know the truth about’ thread. Someone asked what HM The Queen really thought of Meghan. You think they confessed to some horrible crime by the responses. It isn’t pleasant to watch and I guess it can’t be pleasant to receive. All it does is drive normal posters (or bonkers ones like me!) elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I ended up in the back seat of an eccentric, well to do elderly couples car earlier (it was hilarious 😂 we were out on a sponsored ride supporting a friend but got separated and didn’t know the area) and the husband spent a good 5 minutes talking about this manipulative “marples” woman. My friend and I kept glancing at each other really confused, as he was talking as though he knew her and we had no idea the only marples we’d heard of was the detective 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway, he’s their talking about the poor grandmother and it wasn’t until he said about her retiring in the next few years that we realised he meant Markle! He follows the fake princess Instagram account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn’t think it was ever taken off the table. They will always be D&D of Sussex just not HRH?
It's the "official" bit that strikes me as maybe its been used as a bargaining chip in the recent new info of the queen telling them their security fees will not be paid!! I dunno just a thought haha I'm actually livid 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I didn’t think it was ever taken off the table. They will always be D&D of Sussex just not HRH?
Yes, even if they divorce she'll always be the Duchess of Sussex. (Camilla has the right to be Princess of Wales. Those two know where public opinion is, so she happily settled for Duchess of Cornwall though there's nothing stopping her from being Princess of Wales.) She'll certainly lose HRH on divorce, but she won't care if she can meet a Jeff Bezos-type.

Reactions: 7
Meghan has always lied.
theres a clip from her suits days where she said she was even in a Union to get a part.

Shes just invented more and more of her future “wishes” assuming that if she put it out there; it would stick.
She has no understanding of the Monarchy whatsoever. It was just a launchpad with a fancy title to her.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.