Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies, I tried to correct 'sisters' to other women's, it wouldn't do it apparently.
I know a few people who know Camilla well, can't reveal them due to their positions.
She wasn't liked though.

Let that be a warning to the young and innocent amongst you. I've seen this several times, the weaker of the partnership takes in un-desirable characteristics of dominant partner.

Reactions: 4
OMG OMG OMG This could be fake news and
might sound unbelievable BUT my friends in the USA & Canada tell me that Meghan has been talking to Tom Cruise about Scientology and wants to change religion again (I think she was brought up Catholic, been Jewish, converted to Church of England). She wants to drop everything to do with England whatsoever, and she needs to court the celebs like Cruise in order to gain the Hollywood status she craves. She sees scientology as the way forward. THIS is why Harry looks so miserable - abandoning everything else no big deal, but turning his back on the Church of England is too painful.

Just remember you heard it here first!!!! 😘

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if Meghan was involved in trafficking girls to Epstein and his ”friends”.

She would because she spent a lot of time with her lovers instead of her sons too according to other posters on the forum.
Well she certainly had a lot of time to herself to pursue them. Just can't imagine her disapointimg them like that.

Reactions: 2
True.

She’d be a twit in any colour.

And, I’m saying ‘she’. He’s obviously in it as well.
The black guys from his army days will be mortified.

Yeah, look at our awful racist Queen wincing and frowning as she reviews Harry and his black comrades in arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
might sound unbelievable BUT my friends in the USA & Canada tell me that Meghan has been talking to Tom Cruise about Scientology and wants to change religion again (I think she was brought up Catholic, been Jewish, converted to Church of England). She wants to drop everything to do with England whatsoever, and she needs to court the celebs like Cruise in order to gain the Hollywood status she craves. She sees scientology as the way forward. THIS is why Harry looks so miserable - abandoning everything else no big deal, but turning his back on the Church of England is too painful.

There are a couple of online articles alluding to just that ...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

You know what. I think you’re right. She’d be a perfect Scientologist 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The black guys from his army days will be mortified.

Yeah, look at our awful racist Queen wincing and frowning as she reviews Harry and his black comrades in arms.
See, like you all I see is a line of soldiers. All the same. Doing their duty for this country.

I really want this to be stopped. He’s saying his Grandmother is head of a racist commonwealth. It’s stomach churning.

Some crappy teenage film I believe.
Is there any firm evidence for 'aught girl' allegations, or the Weinstein story?
Anyone know of any?

Reactions: 3
I have my own theory on Markle though, if anyone is racist it her. All her exes, husbands, boyfriends have been white. Hmmmm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£12,000 for Harry and his entourage to take up the whole of a first class carriage back to London.
its time this charade was over.
why did he even bother coming back

they are tarnished goods. Nobody wants them and guess what
they did it all to themselves.

they had the world at their feet...and threw it away

hapless Harry..just what have you done.

He just didn’t think this one through...their brand is worth nothing without the endorsement of the Queen.
who does he think is going to want them. Who is going to pay mega bucks for a hustler and someone who turned his back on the royal privilege his accident of birth gave him.

i feel almost sorry for him.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
There are a couple of online articles alluding to just that ...

WTF ! @ this bit ,
The royal couple was also recently seen getting cozy with Jon Favreau, Director of the 'Lion King' while attending the premiere of the same as rumors flew they were asking for 'voiceover work' for themselves.

Rumours my chubby white arse. We've seen the video. Ginger blatantly pimped his Mrs out for work.

• Haha
£12,000 for Harry and his entourage to take up the whole of a first class carriage back to London.
its time this charade was over.
why did he even bother coming back

they are tarnished goods. Nobody wants them and guess what
they did it all to themselves.

they had the world at their feet...and threw it away

hapless Harry..just what have you done.

He just didn’t think this one through...their brand is worth nothing without the endorsement of the Queen.
who does he think is going to want them. Who is going to pay mega bucks for a hustler and someone who turned his back on the royal privilege his accident of birth gave him.

i feel almost sorry for him.

WTF ! @ this bit ,
The royal couple was also recently seen getting cozy with Jon Favreau, Director of the 'Lion King' while attending the premiere of the same as rumors flew they were asking for 'voiceover work' for themselves.

Rumours my chubby white arse. We've seen the video. Ginger blatantly pimped his Mrs out for work.
Sussex Hustle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.