Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiny bit off topic and pure supposition but I actually think Diana and Migraine would not have got on. Both like being centre of attention way too much!

Oh and my rumour would be Migraine shagged Randy Andy. Pretty sure you can add Epstein et al to the mix of her yacht girl days!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Tiny bit off topic and pure supposition but I actually think Diana and Migraine would not have got on. Both like being centre of attention way too much!

Oh and my rumour would be Migraine shagged Randy Andy. Pretty sure you can add Epstein et al to the mix of her yacht girl days!
She slept with Harvey W also

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They probably come out with a statement saying that they “wish” to pay for their own security.
I wonder if they’ve repaid for the Frogmore renovations yet that they “wished” to repay?
I always thought ”wish” was a strange word to use - surely “will” would be better...
Hahaha they won’t. It’ll be Charles.

Reactions: 4
Same. I always look every day to see if something new has been posted.
Has any of the earlier stuff they said actually come to fruition?

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
You know I was thinking about this earlier today. I read a tit load of zeleb gossip and no-one even gets close to registering on my scale of irritability but these two totally jump right over it and give me the absolute rage.
I too felt a wave of rage come over me reading about this pair today. That’s a good waste of flesh and bones in my opinion.

Her PR seem to be drip feeding the woe is me news today. The Express can kiss my arse the shite they are spewing.

I cannot even compute what these 2 are playing at. I obviously don’t possess that part of the brain that can rationalise their behaviour or how they can feel victims. They are seriously damaged goods.

Hindsight tells me that when that documentary with Thomas Markle came out, there were a couple of scenes where she was moody and obviously learnt to get her way early on. Narcissism develops early and it’s clear she used to manipulate from an early age. She’s their karma I guess!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Off topic sorry, but I just checked my email and the most recent one is titled 18 things to do with bananas. I most certainly hope none them involve the use of a Sharpie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Technically the Crown has custody of Royal minors, but how that would be enforced if MM decided to keep Archie in the US? I doubt the thought is keeping her awake at night.
OK, I’m gonna just come out and say it. The Queen don’t want that ugly little cross eyed doll anywhere near her, it’s just creepy 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Off topic sorry, but I just checked my email and the most recent one is titled 18 things to do with bananas. I most certainly hope none them involve the use of a Sharpie.
Sounds like a whole new thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has any of the earlier stuff they said actually come to fruition?

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Worra bleep she is. Exploiting the quarter of her heritage that she's denied most of her life.

Are we now seeing the reason they’re giving for leaving? That we’re a racist country? I’m gobsmacked.
She’s trying to take down the entire British population with this trick, not just the Monarchy. She’s making her need for security even more necessary with tit like this. It’s almost like the stupid cow has a death wish. There’s loads of nutters out there, I wouldn’t wanna piss them off. She’s certifiable!

Reactions: 5
Are we now seeing the reason they’re giving for leaving? That we’re a racist country? I’m gobsmacked.
I didn't think I could dislike her more.
All those 'racist' white faces cheering her at the wedding etc must be fuming.
She's slapping our faces over and over every time she pulls this bull tit.
Sign the petition and get this witch telt to feck off.

Reactions: 15
She’s trying to take down the entire British population with this trick, not just the Monarchy. She’s making her need for security even more necessary with tit like this. It’s almost like the stupid cow has a death wish. There’s loads of nutters out there, I wouldn’t wanna piss them off. She’s certifiable!
Don’t say that! They’ll want more security 😱

I didn't think I could dislike her more.
All those 'racist' white faces cheering her at the wedding etc must be fuming.
She's slapping our faces over and over every time she pulls this bull tit.
Sign the petition and get this witch telt to feck off.
Signed.

I’m quite upset by it tbh. I’m not a racist. I don’t believe we live in a racist country. Not one post on numerous threads on this forum have even touched on a racist comment. It makes me feel physically sick that she’s pulling this card.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
You have to wonder how she perceives the obvious changes in him. I’m sure she’s found her own ways to explain why it’s not her fault and that it’s somehow the fault of the RF/press/public who have bullied them, but would you not at some point look over at the person you purport to love and see that they are thinner, angrier, paler, balder, more anxious and more isolated than the day you met and think “What have I done to them”
This 🙏🏻 “ thinner, angrier, paler, balder, more anxious and more isolated than the day you met” is what I’m thinking too. Even on his wedding day he looked completely freaked out. Run Harry Run!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Don’t say that! They’ll want more security 😱

Signed.

I’m quite upset by it tbh. I’m not a racist. I don’t believe we live in a racist country. Not one post on numerous threads on this forum have even touched on a racist comment. It makes me feel physically sick that she’s pulling this card.
Agreed, we can be quite savage here but never once have I seen anything remotely which touches on racism. She’s finally given in to pulling that card instead of accepting it might be her behaviour that pisses people off, not her race. It’s yet another excuse to get her own way. “They hate me cos I’m black”. No witch, we hate you because you’re a manipulative, controlling, disrespectful, money grabbing, bleep!!! Now duck off to Timbuktu for all I care and see how long they all want you around! I’ll give them 2 weeks tops.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Agreed, we can be quite savage here but never once have I seen anything remotely which touches on racism. She’s finally given in to pulling that card instead of accepting it might be her behaviour that pisses people off, not her race. It’s yet another excuse to get her own way. “They hate me cos I’m black”. No witch, we hate you because you’re a manipulative, controlling, disrespectful, money grabbing, bleep!!! Now duck off to Timbuktu for all I care and see how long they all want you around! I’ll give them 2 weeks tops.
She could be purple with green spots, we wouldn't see the colour just the conniving twatiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.