Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know I was thinking about this earlier today. I read a tit load of zeleb gossip and no-one even gets close to registering on my scale of irritability but these two totally jump right over it and give me the absolute rage.
They’re irritants. They push my buttons. Can’t think of anyone else who does it.

Except Goblin Thunderbird, Emma Thompson and their ilk.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who in their right mind keeps leaving their child while they travel? The kid is never with them! Surely he will realize this when he is older and wonder wtf!?!

Reactions: 14
They’re irritants. They push my buttons. Can’t think of anyone else who does it.

Except Goblin Thunderbird, Emma Thompson and their ilk.
I'd like to add Frank Skinner to that list, even typing his name makes me feel 🤮.

I might feel slightly calmer if the two free loaders were bluntly told to pay their own way, including security come 1st April.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Who in their right mind keeps leaving their child while they travel? The kid is never with them! Surely he will realize this when he is older and wonder wtf!?!
Wonder if it is a way to get more security money? 6 for the scruffy wally, 6 for the doll and 100 for migraine as she has "an independent profile"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if it is a way to get more security money? 6 for the scruffy wally, 6 for the doll and 100 for migraine as she has "an independent profile"
She has a superiority complex, which is bleeping hilarious as she's a talentless bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg even the picture where he's on the actual famous roadcrossing at Abbey road he looks like a right miserable bastard 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They probably come out with a statement saying that they “wish” to pay for their own security.
I wonder if they’ve repaid for the Frogmore renovations yet that they “wished” to repay?
I always thought ”wish” was a strange word to use - surely “will” would be better...
Will= we will do it.
Wish= we would love to pay but won’t because you know how much money that is? So nope we won’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she’s just being awkward. Showing us she’ll do what she wants to piss us off even more. If that’s possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can they go any lower?
I appreciate she knows by now, that the Crown has legal custody of Archie, but the Queen has seen that baby TWICE, and once was at the Christening.
This has to be a joint decision, alienating him from his family......
Scumbags.
Technically the Crown has custody of Royal minors, but how that would be enforced if MM decided to keep Archie in the US? I doubt the thought is keeping her awake at night.

Reactions: 7
I couldn't live with a Diana. Too sweet to be wholesome. I can't be doing with cutesy wutesy and big daisy the cow eyes when you just know there's a volcano simmering under the surface.

Agreed. I found Di irritating but there is no doubt she went where others feared to tread.
She had massive issues but they centred around Charles and I think that once she'd got him out of her system and got bored with flitting around the world experimenting with new men she'd have settled down and be a lot calmer in herself.
I think she'd adore Kate and do her best with guiding migraine to please Ginger but would 100% see through her at the same time.

Well he 'inherited' that much from daddy.;)

For sure I would, but for all my faults I'm not a narcissist. Migraine wouldn't notice.Or care.

I doubt that's true.Probably a nasty rumour that originated from nutty Diana sycophants who thought her tit didn't smell and she pissed perfume.

Oops I misread a post. *Smacks self on hand*
I think you are right about Diana ❤
I so wish she would have lived of course and been able to be their in her son’s lives...

Reactions: 5
Spot on! I do however take offence to the first sentence slagging off my country for being damp and miserable as usual. I'll have you all know it was sunny for 10 minutes this morning, so there!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Technically the Crown has custody of Royal minors, but how that would be enforced if MM decided to keep Archie in the US? I doubt the thought is keeping her awake at night.
She’s not even with him most of the time. If the Crown requests his return the RPO’s could easily return him when she’s away. I think they won’t because it would make them look bad, but technically it’s possible.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Spot on! I do however take offence to the first sentence slagging off my country for being damp and miserable as usual. I'll have you all know it was sunny for 10 minutes this morning, so there!
It was? Must have blinked and missed it 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s your summer over and done with then.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hear ya Penny. Emma bloody Thompson does me in. So does Kate Winslet. So smug!
OOH and that Lily Allen scrag.:mad: Oh boo hoo in the rapisty illegals camp.
Poor reporter lady gets raped by those bastards and fukk face Allen gets away scott free.

Reactions: 9
It would come under the Hague Convention.
Regardless of whether you believe it is keeping her awake at night.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.