Harry & Meghan #11 You’re Muggles Now Harry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diana disrespected the queen, big time. Watch how she in interviews speak so ill of ”them”. I grew up seriously disliking the British monarchy thanks to Diana. My mom and dad swallowed Diana’s smearing and I thought she was a saint (like everyone else) and that the Queen and Charles were horrible people. Many people my parents age (born in the 40s and 50s) think the same. All because of her interviews speaking of the Royal family.

Here are quotes from an article about Diana’s narcissistic behaviour;

”... Barbara Barnes was the children’s beloved nanny. Each morning William would climb into bed with her before they got up for breakfast. Diana began to feel threatened by William’s bond with Barnes, and the nanny was dismissed on the flimsiest of excuses. William, just 4, was hurt and bewildered at the loss of his “Baba,” as he called her. “He became less outgoing, less trusting, less inclined to make himself vulnerable...”,”... Charles for a time was something of a stoic punching bag as the marriage disintegrated. Diana would rearrange the boys’ schedules to take away his custody time, while tipping photographers to the boys’ visits to, say, a water park—trading their privacy for chances to cast herself in a good light. She went to war against Tiggy Legge-Bourke, a fun-loving young aristocrat the boys adored and who often minded them under Charles’s watch. Diana started false rumours she was sleeping with Charles. In this case, she failed to get Legge-Bourke fired...”,”... Diana didn’t hide her distress from the boys. She told a TV interviewer the tale of William at 10 playing a parenting role as she wailed inconsolably behind a locked bathroom after a fight with Charles. William crouched outside, saying, “I hate to see you sad,” and stuffed paper tissues under the door. “She gave away her children’s privacy,” said Junor. “It was extraordinary, absolutely extraordinary. If she was sane, if her mind had been totally fine, I don’t believe she would have behaved in the way she did. I think it was all a symptom of her condition.”,”... Diana had to be prodded to travel to Eton, where 13-year-old William had recently enrolled, to tell him in advance that the program was running. “She told William that [it] would contain nothing controversial and that he would be proud of her,” Junor writes. William watched the program in the study of his Eton housemaster, angry, aghast and no doubt humiliated at the family secrets she laid bare before some 20 million viewers...”

Interview about Diana. It could as well have been Meghan they were talking about. Interview about Diana
Hmm, interesting thoughts about Diana being a narc too.
That would also explain why Harry fell for one; he was already groomed by his mother.
I was an adult when Diana died; but there was much less media around and no real knowledge of narcissism.

What do remember was that she fell out with people; ie ghosted them.
She wasn’t talking to her mother when she died as she criticised her for having relationships with “ Muslim men”

She threw fergie to the wolves.
They had been bffs.and had a pact to leave their husbands at the same time.
But she let fergie do it herself to gauge the reaction.

Diana definitely used to brief journalists and tip off paps.

It has been said that Diana had Borderline personality disorder.
The symptoms are more inline with the self harming, poor relationship choices and low self image.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hmm, interesting thoughts about Diana being a narc too.
That would also explain why Harry fell for one; he was already groomed by his mother.
I was an adult when Diana died; but there was much less media around and no real knowledge of narcissism.

What do remember was that she fell out with people; ie ghosted them.
She wasn’t talking to her mother when she died as she criticised her for having relationships with “ Muslim men”

She threw fergie to the wolves.
They had been bffs.and had a pact to leave their husbands at the same time.
But she let fergie do it herself to gauge the reaction.

Diana definitely used to brief journalists and tip off paps.

It has been said that Diana had Borderline personality disorder.
The symptoms are more inline with the self harming, poor relationship choices and low self image.
Yes. It is also often said that men and women with similar symtoms often get different diagnoses. Men are more inclined to be regarded as narcissists when being diagnosed and women with borderline psd. Although having similar personalities.
And Diana appears SO feminine and sensual, AND innocent the way she uses her eyes to do the puppy look after every sentence 😛
I think people instinctively regard her as ”innocent maiden in distress” while Meghan just is too confident in her manners to pull that off.
Maybe her being biracial actually adds to people seeing her narcissistic manners more clearly.
I always say it is wrong to say that Meghan has been subdued to racism by the media, I say she is being held accountable for her actions, but, maybe racism and sexism has a liiiittle to do with how different her and Diana has been percieved by the public.
But more so in letting Diana get away with everything, not that the criticism against Meghan has not been fair.
People keep bringing up both of their ages too and Diana is ”innocent” because she married young and a ”virgin” while Meghan is a ”divorcee pushing 40”.
But so was Diana after the divorce hooking up with billionaires.
Why didn’t she choose like a poor but kind vicar or social worker if she was so modest and all about loving people?
Her rich men got rich through not so humanitarian ways...
I remember in the 90s ”everyone” talking about Diana like she was Virgin Mary, and the hate towards Charles and the queen actually.
They were an awful inhumane institution of people without hearts and Diana was this poor, innocent, angel that just wanted to love everyone and innocently broke all of the rules and disobeyed the queen in a lovely way 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well... some of the tantrums to an extent but she threw herself downstairs with William in her arms just to affect Charles.
And I don’t think you’ll automatically becomes a communal narcissist if you marry young...
I’m not saying it isn’t natural to be jealous in her position etc but when I read about her behaviour I think it seems like a personality disorder and indeed narcissistic. But perhaps because she was blond and people have some kind of stereotype in their head of ”the innocent woman” she does not ring the bells like Meghan does. I’m thinking that Harry might be so besotted and blind to Meghan’s narcissism because their dynamic reminds him of his first relationship with his mum...
Diana did throw herself downstairs, but it was when she was 20 and pregnant. NOT with William in her arms.
Charles was going riding, with Camilla.

Reactions: 15
Read a comment on YouTube the other day talking about when he was in the USA (his nazi stunt days). Riding through the desert like a loony on a motorbike. Apparently the American soldiers couldn’t stand him.

Also it was said while he was in Afghanistan he had a team of Gurkhas protecting him.

It’s all starting to come out now. 🍿

I know some of the Gurkhas and other troops who were on tour with Harry in Helmand. By all accounts he didn’t leave bastion which is probably the safest place to be in Afghan and quote liked the preferential treatment. The whole story about him being ‘on the front line’ or ‘just one of the troops’ is crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They have only been married for 20 months and Archie is 9 months old.
i think she was planning this nuclear bomb pretty much as she met Harry.
As soon as she conceived “Merchie”, she put her plans into play.

Talk on other threads I am following that really; Harry needs to resign from the line of success if he wants to be fully private: and renounce all titles, and not require protection.
Loving the name Merchie, or as I call him Archie-ficial - because we never see him, it he actually real?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And the headlines still roll in. I know the Queen has a train carriage to herself but as she is actually Head of State she’s more than entitled.

‘Prince Harry 'booked out entire first class train carriage' to London’

#
And WHO paid for that?!

I’ve just looked at the Meghan online thing as per the clip on the last thread. What a strange setup. I’m waiting to see if I’m approved for membership. 😂
I have too! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Talk radio are going to be talking about them on air soon. They’re never complimentary. 😬

They’re discussing the Goblin atm 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Surely it will come to; “you’re in the Royal Family and you’re protected but you work for the Firm”
or you can do your own thing, but you ditch your titles, and quit the line of succession and please yourself, but no, Sussexroyal, duke & duchess, HRH or police protection.
Harry & Meghan Mountbatten Windsor.
Thats it.

Talk radio are going to be talking about them on air soon. They’re never complimentary. 😬

They’re discussing the Goblin atm 🤬
Oh please report back if you’re listening please?

Reactions: 8
Surely it will come to; “you’re in the Royal Family and you’re protected but you work for the Firm”
or you can do your own thing, but you ditch your titles, and quit the line of succession and please yourself, but no, Sussexroyal, duke & duchess, HRH or police protection.
Harry & Meghan Mountbatten Windsor.
Thats it.

Oh please report back if you’re listening please?
Oh Mike Graham takes no prisoners where they are concerned.

But atm he’s slating Greta. Saying she’s a vulnerable kid who’s really not mentally well at all.

Apparently she has eating disorders and also a few years ago she didn’t speak at all for two years.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh Mike Graham takes no prisoners where they are concerned.

But atm he’s slating Greta. Saying she’s a vulnerable kid who’s really not mentally well at all.

Apparently she has eating disorders and also a few years ago she didn’t speak at all for two years.
Greta is starting to sound more and more like the kids whose parents shove them on stage at Britain's Got Talent and they get the golden buzzer because they're - well - they are a kid. If you add in an emotionally biased back story all the better. I literally struggle to fathom how this singular 15 y/o has been catapulted onto the world stage virtually overnight. Are there nefarious agenda's at play behind the scenes...?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Communal narcissist, yes. Compared to Kate who puts the cause at center, not herself.
BUT, the video also made me think about Diana. Sorry, but wasn’t she the poster child of ”Communal narcissism”?!
It was all about making her a saint and ”queen of people’s hearts”. All about her image and getting adoration and recognition.
I also think she was a covert narcissist that played the puppy eyes and innocent damsel in distress to the outside world and tore Charles to pieces in the house, using her children as her pawns and who also had to comfort her and feel responsible over her and her feelings...
The Queen of black eyeliner

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Greta is starting to sound more and more like the kids whose parents shove them on stage at Britain's Got Talent and they get the golden buzzer because they're - well - they are a kid. If you add in an emotionally biased back story all the better. I literally struggle to fathom how this singular 15 y/o has been catapulted onto the world stage virtually overnight. Are there nefarious agenda's at play behind the scenes...?
She has autism, autistic children can develop unhealthy obsessions and her parents are encouraging this, disgusting people

• Sad
Reactions: 22
And the headlines still roll in. I know the Queen has a train carriage to herself but as she is actually Head of State she’s more than entitled.

‘Prince Harry 'booked out entire first class train carriage' to London’

#
I used to help load up trains that princess Anne catches to Kemble and she only takes up about 8 seats with her people, the queen using first class to Sandringham is only a small area compared to a full coach on LNER 😕
(Railway staff here!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It is so quasi to invite Greta everywhere to speak. Instead they (political leaders and corporation leaders) could just make radical decisions based on current science. But they, in ”comunal narcissistic” ways rather show off inviting ”superstar” Greta to yell at them.
It is so ridiculous. And all of theese middle class people who think that they are making a difference through ”striking for the climate”. You strike as a worker, who in power cares about random people pretending to strike for the climate on the street? They are not their employees so it doesn’t affect them. And students striking only mess up their own studies, it is pointless.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Harry with Bon Jovi. Oooh err, what a teaser. Not. William got there first.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.