Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop laughing at Cringe. How can people still support this narcissist? How can people not see through her?

Reactions: 13
I hate using the term “give them enough rope and they’ll hang themselves“ after recent events but there is some sweet justice in seeing this pair of shites,
who had so much public support for “speaking out” bleeping themselves over because of their ego and their words.
sometimes you say too much, and having the last word might make the public turn on you just as quickly as they supported you,
this statement is a stark contrast to the vulnerable little Meghan who just wants to be asked if she’s ok 🤣😂🤣

Harry, you twit 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When you think of the amount of flak that the York girls have endured over the years! Cruel nasty comments about their looks, their purpose in life and all the stuff written about their mum over the years must have hurt. And to their immense credit they have never once complained.
Meghan couldn’t even hack a year (when you factor in her maternity leave). Yes Beatrice & Eugenie work, yes they have titles but they happily carry out royal duties and if anything by all accounts would prefer even more royal duties.
And more than anything the York girls are always respectful and immensely proud to be members of the Royal Family.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hate using the term “give them enough rope and they’ll hang themselves“ after recent events but there is some sweet justice in seeing this pair of shites,
who had so much public support for “speaking out” bleeping themselves over because of their ego and their words.
sometimes you say too much, and having the last word might make the public turn on you just as quickly as they supported you,
this statement is a stark contrast to the vulnerable little Meghan who just wants to be asked if she’s ok 🤣😂🤣

Harry, you twit 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

This commentary by Sky News Australia has it spot on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I haven’t caught up with all this thread yet, but just saw this on the daily mail

A statement issued by the palace last month stated that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will no longer use their HRH titles.

Meghan and Harry's statement states, however, that they will keep the prefixes His and Her Royal Highness.

They go on to claim that the titles will not be used 'actively' when the couple cease being working members of the firm.

A spokesman for the couple first issued a statement to the media about their use of royal titles shortly after 7.30pm on Friday but around 10pm they shared a much longer statement on their website via their Instagram story.

Anyone else think HRH will go next?

Reactions: 10
At this point, a lot of Americans are even starting to see through Meghan.

If they wanted to be hired for after dinner speaking etc in the US, they’re actually now managing to annoy the very people they want to hire them. The tide is turning and the bubble has well and truly burst.

I can’t imagine that their marriage can be very happy at this point. Meghan must be very difficult to live with as she’s the one trying to wage war with the rest of Harry’s family.

Reactions: 17
I’d love to know what George Clooney & all their other “hangers on” think. The only thing they really had going for them is being Royal. The support does not seem to be flowing!

Reactions: 11
The problem with Meghan and Harry is that they are playing checkers, whilst the Firm is playing chess.
And in chess The Queen can move in any direction she wants.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

If they wanted to be hired for after dinner speaking etc in the US, they’re actually now managing to annoy the very people they want to hire them. The tide is turning and the bubble has well and truly burst.

I can’t imagine that their marriage can be very happy at this point. Meghan must be very difficult to live with as she’s the one trying to wage war with the rest of Harry’s family.
Just wait everything will implode. They will lose everything they are arguing for - titles. security, duchy income. No-one of integrity will wish to be associated with them. They will be free to do what they like cut adrift. İ know the Queen's compassionate side doesn't want to do it but ultinately she has to protect the rest of the RF's future.

Reactions: 15
I haven’t caught up with all this thread yet, but just saw this on the daily mail

A statement issued by the palace last month stated that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will no longer use their HRH titles.

Meghan and Harry's statement states, however, that they will keep the prefixes His and Her Royal Highness.

They go on to claim that the titles will not be used 'actively' when the couple cease being working members of the firm.

A spokesman for the couple first issued a statement to the media about their use of royal titles shortly after 7.30pm on Friday but around 10pm they shared a much longer statement on their website via their Instagram story.

Anyone else think HRH will go next?
I think unless Harry himself renounces his HRH that it will probably be the last to go especially with Harry being a son of the next sovereign and a blood royal.

Maybe HM can issue Letters Patent to restrict Megan’s use of HRH (like her father did with the Duchess of Windsor) 🤔

Reactions: 8
The thing is the Queen never said they were to loose their HRH’s originally, just they couldn’t use them commercially. The DM headline is very misleading. They were always going to keep their HRH’s.

Last edited:
You can tell that these two have been incredibly spoiled their whole lives. They truly are more trouble than they are worth, aren't they?
Then it’ll be they reached a decision to split because of the negativity they endured during their relationship. When in fact, she got what she set out to get....a royal baby.

The public, whether British or American are bound to think her past is catching up with her, how she’s treated her family...now his family....this was always on the agenda.

This commentary by Sky News Australia has it spot on!

That video is excellent! Everything the British tv media think but are too scared to broadcast. The Harkles really should cut their losses, don their Safari suits and bugger off to live in an eco hut on an African savannah somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My sister just said H & Ms so g to RF "Anything you can do, I will do better". Mind you sister was only 5 years old then lmao

Reactions: 4
Really? He is accused of having sex with a 17 year old. He is not accused of raping her, it IS claimed she was 'told to' but not by him....He went to a party or club and had a woman of 17 acting like she wanted to sleep with him. It might not be very 'nice' but it's not the scandal it's being painted as really. We all know this is what goes on.
Christ we know MM was a yacht girl, which is the exact same thing. Unless you're naive enough to believe no Woman was ever manipulated into it
As for him knowing a pweirdo, I daresay a few of us know a pweirdo-they tend to keep that illegal tit quiet!
I am by no means a fan of Randy, but the age of consent in NY is 17. He had sex with a 17 year old and by the sound of it, it was consensual. Therefore he’s a dirty old man as opposed to a true pweirdo. I’d have had way more respect for him if he’d admitted to it and said I was single, she was a beautiful young woman and so I did have sex with her. It would have also been better for him to claim he was not aware of her circumstance but now knowing be apologetic and mortified. He can admit to being guilty by association but not knowing what was happening in the background. I sometimes wonder who is advising these people. It’s always better to go with some version of the truth than deny deny deny. Bill Clinton made the same mistake. I still don’t like either of them but in the end, they both didn’t rape women and probably had sex with women who were flattered by their stations in life. He chose the wrong person to be associated with, probably for the endless free sex, dirty git!! 🤮

Reactions: 9
I am by no means a fan of Randy, but the age of consent in NY is 17. He had sex with a 17 year old and by the sound of it, it was consensual. Therefore he’s a dirty old man as opposed to a true pweirdo. I’d have had way more respect for him if he’d admitted to it and said I was single, she was a beautiful young woman and so I did have sex with her. It would have also been better for him to claim he was not aware of her circumstance but now knowing be apologetic and mortified. He can admit to being guilty by association but not knowing what was happening in the background. I sometimes wonder who is advising these people. It’s always better to go with some version of the truth than deny deny deny. Bill Clinton made the same mistake. I still don’t like either of them but in the end, they both didn’t rape women and probably had sex with women who were flattered by their stations in life. He chose the wrong person to be associated with, probably for the endless free sex, dirty git!! 🤮
Exactly, he could have pulled off "I did it, It was consensual and I'm too thick to know what Epstein was up to but I am full of anger towards him and regret that I've offended people"

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would love to know what Princess Anne thinks of the Harkles, bet she wouldn't mince her words in private. She's my favourite royal, not least because she's patron of the Scottish Rugby Union and always attends Scotland's game regardless of the weather (pretty horrendous today), she also sings our national anthem at the start of the game. Plus she's not scared of hard work and her kids are far from cosseted.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.