Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beatrice & Eugenie apparently lost their £500k a year security because they are not working Royals. PA has paid for theirs since.

PC has apparently been talking about slim lining the royals for years, & making them value for money! He may or may not have been partly responsible for the Princesses losing their security.

Someone needs to start practicing what he preaches & dig in his own pockets!
Well he's as dodgy as he'll financially as well as everything else, ( Andrew) his connections with dodgy regimes being in the lolly, he's not pulling 16 hour shifts on the Amazon warehouse floor.
Isn’t it weird how she’s never photographed, and that none of her friends,colleagues or neighbours ever talk about her? Bizarre.
Maybe she's a bit part actress paid hourly rate to humanise Megain.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Harry & Meghan #11 making a (royal?) mint on their carbon footprint, the pair of twits are total hypocrites

Reactions: 4
I knew better than to cheek any adult let alone a grandparent, my Dad a lovely bloke would have gone ballistic.
At the risk of sounding an old fart, where's the soddin' respect? Aren't kids allowed to cause offence and annoyance, anymore.
When the Archie's of the future piss off their employer, said employer won't say, " by repeatedly being late, you hurt my feelings"

Reactions: 9
How soon before they pop to LA for an extended stay to visit Doria
Well according to the link a few pages back there is no longer security in place at the island mansion, proven by a picture taken yesterday of the grounds inside the gates.Previously the gates etc were screened off with tarpaulins to deter paps, but it seems that's all gone and the security guys haven't been spotted doing coffee runs etc.
I'd bet next month's mortgage that they moved out( probably to Cali) days ago.
"Dear Milko, No milk today, send our bill to daddy Charles."

Isn’t it weird how she’s never photographed, and that none of her friends,colleagues or neighbours ever talk about her? Bizarre.
She's a robot, like her grandson Archiepussycat doll. Her batteries are only dollar store ones and once she does yoga of a morning she needs to replace them or recharge for 24hrs. Hence the brief wedding stay. Battery conservation. A source told me this and I believe them.

Harry and Meghan #11 you’re muggles now Harry View attachment 89136
THIS for the new thread please.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I did wonder if Harry has been replaced with a 'Stepford Husband'. He's nothing like he appeared to be, and is just a male meghan, down to ludicrous pronouncements and poor personal grooming.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.