Harry & Meghan #10 Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering the Queen herself was patron of the National theatre from 1974-2019,
I am at a loss as to why it was ever given to an american cable actresss, whose main claim to theatrical excellence was being vigorously banged on a shelf in a storage room....

Oooh, my first ever Tattle thread title! Thank you everyone :)
Well done.x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just have no idea who in their right mind would want to collaborate with them in the US
Anyone on Sunshine Sachs books - including Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Leonardo DiCaprio, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Lopez, Snoop Dogg, Ben Affleck, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Leonardo DiCaprio, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Lopez, Snoop Dogg and George Clooney.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...reak-internet-Meghan-Markle-told-PR-firm.html Meghan says she wants US fame not UK so it makes sense that they are looking to squeeze every penny out of it by keeping them 'relevant' as 'Victims of UK tabloids/racism/evil royalty'

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Considering the Queen herself was patron of the National theatre from 1974-2019,
I am at a loss as to why it was ever given to an american cable actresss, whose main claim to theatrical excellence was being vigorously banged on a shelf in a storage room....

Well done.x
My gosh. I didn’t know that. The NT must be PISSED to go from the Queen to Meghan. What a slap in the face!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The only snag now is Andy (spit!). This is a new one for them and it's so difficult to get right
Really? He is accused of having sex with a 17 year old. He is not accused of raping her, it IS claimed she was 'told to' but not by him....He went to a party or club and had a woman of 17 acting like she wanted to sleep with him. It might not be very 'nice' but it's not the scandal it's being painted as really. We all know this is what goes on.
Christ we know MM was a yacht girl, which is the exact same thing. Unless you're naive enough to believe no Woman was ever manipulated into it
As for him knowing a pweirdo, I daresay a few of us know a pweirdo-they tend to keep that illegal tit quiet!

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Well done.x
The world becomes a weird place when you meet a true narcissist. I’m sure the whole family has been a bit blindsided by her behaviour. You’re left for months/years saying to yourself “no, that can’t be right”. Once you catch up to the fact that these people do exist you can act accordingly but their whole aim is to make you look wrong and them look right. Eventually, give them enough rope and they hang themselves but it is playing the long game. I suspect Harry may also have narc tendencies and I’m sure 2 narcs don’t make a right. This could implode in a spectacular manner at some point. Whichever way I look at this situation, the end will be dramatic, newsworthy and of historical proportions. Future DM headline “Right Royal Rumpus as Family Look on in a Horror” 🔪 in the library. 🪓 in the garden 🔨 in the bedroom, take your pick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone on Sunshine Sachs books - including Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Leonardo DiCaprio, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Lopez, Snoop Dogg, Ben Affleck, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Leonardo DiCaprio, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Lopez, Snoop Dogg and George Clooney.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...reak-internet-Meghan-Markle-told-PR-firm.html Meghan says she wants US fame not UK so it makes sense that they are looking to squeeze every penny out of it by keeping them 'relevant' as 'Victims of UK tabloids/racism/evil royalty'
The US doesn't want her, good luck with that Meggy.

Reactions: 10
A couple of queries I have about 'the statement' wording
We had hoped to be allowed to share these details with you sooner - why didn't they then, who allowed them to release it now? Also Poor MandH not being allowed to.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex do not plan to start a ‘foundation’, but rather intend to develop a new way to effect change and complement the efforts made by so many excellent foundations globally. - Does anyone else read this as 'We NEVER said Susssexroyal was a foundation, we want to make money off many foundations globally by charging/ profiting from advising/promoting/associating with them while doing naff all'

Then the confusing inclusion The preference of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex was to continue to represent and support Her Majesty The Queen albeit in a more limited capacity, - so they want to represent the Queen, This is what they wanted. (PS more limited capacity than Meghans 40days?)
Also Poor MandH not being allowed to do their preferred choice.

Per the agreement The Duke and Duchess of Sussex understand that they are required to step back from Royal duties and not undertake representative duties on behalf of Her Majesty The Queen. - So AGAINST THEIR WISHES TO CONTINUE as noted earlier in the statement. They are not allowed to do what they want and they understand this
It was agreed that The Duke and Duchess will no longer be able to formally carry out ‘official duties’ for The Queen -
So they KINDLY agreed to not being allowed to represent the queen? AGAINST THEIR WISHES TO CONTINUE DOING SO

Anyone else think the wording has set up the next six months of whining??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
After reading the previous thread , I’m wondering if I am the only one struck with similarities
between Meghan and Heather McCartney.
No you’re not! Those two are absolutely two peas in a pod. And I expect this marriage to go the way of that one. Her true colours (scheming grifter) are coming to light and she’s using him. It won’t last. She will tire of him soon.

Reactions: 16
You can tell that these two have been incredibly spoiled their whole lives. They truly are more trouble than they are worth, aren't they?

Reactions: 19
This is the link to their latest Instagram post. Many many unhappy replies

Thanks.

How long before Megz posts
"You're not the Boss of Me"?

She has just f**d up big time.
Did she honestly think they'd agree to everything she wanted.

I just have no idea who in their right mind would want to collaborate with them in the US. Maybe their very expensive pr is giving them a different perception over there.
Harry is going to get the shock of his life when he comes over next week. Everyone detests them.
Bit in bold. Harry might get a free pass cos, yanno, ickle lad wot walked behind his mummy's coffin being imprinted in so many minds.
Her not so much and I think she knows it.
SHE FECKIN' GHOSTED OUR ROYAL FAMILY ! Cheeky cow.

Really? He is accused of having sex with a 17 year old. He is not accused of raping her, it IS claimed she was 'told to' but not by him....He went to a party or club and had a woman of 17 acting like she wanted to sleep with him. It might not be very 'nice' but it's not the scandal it's being painted as really. We all know this is what goes on.
Christ we know MM was a yacht girl, which is the exact same thing. Unless you're naive enough to believe no Woman was ever manipulated into it
As for him knowing a pweirdo, I daresay a few of us know a pweirdo-they tend to keep that illegal tit quiet!
Yep, I know all that.Hence the Queen not totally throwing him entirely under the bus, but just smacking his arse a bit. His past was always going to cause problems and they probably had a contingency plan on how to deal with anything cropping up🤪
Seemingly America sees it differently, though it may be just them trying to snipe at the royals. Who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Seemingly America sees it differently, though it may be just them trying to snipe at the royals. Who knows.
Well yes...Maybe he should have announced he likes to grab women by the Pussy and the US would see him as just a high spirited go getter with presidential leanings!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are so utterly jealous of all the other Royal grandchildren. They are also moaning that the York princesses work and have titles. Well they each have a job, and have nowhere near the perks Harry and Meghan have been given.
When you think of the amount of flak that the York girls have endured over the years! Cruel nasty comments about their looks, their purpose in life and all the stuff written about their mum over the years must have hurt. And to their immense credit they have never once complained.
Meghan couldn’t even hack a year (when you factor in her maternity leave). Yes Beatrice & Eugenie work, yes they have titles but they happily carry out royal duties and if anything by all accounts would prefer even more royal duties.

Reactions: 31
Oh god the comments are perfect! This one killed me for some reason 😂
I’m wondering if one of those 15 members of staff that were sacked were also responsible for deleting the negative social media comments. Whoever is doing it now is fighting a losing battle 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks.

Bit in bold. Harry might get a free pass cos, yanno, ickle lad wot walked behind his mummy's coffin being imprinted in so many minds.
Her not so much and I think she knows it.
SHE FECKIN' GHOSTED OUR ROYAL FAMILY ! Cheeky cow.

Yep, I know all that.Hence the Queen not totally throwing him entirely under the bus, but just smacking his arse a bit. His past was always going to cause problems and they probably had a contingency plan on how to deal with anything cropping up🤪
Americans don't like seeing their own tit.. Trump and his lot for example!

I bet the Queen gave him a 'mum' look though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.