Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That article about Harry going missing seems to originate from a “new idea” article. That’s that Australian magazine that constantly produces bullshit articles. I’m surprised they’re not sued every week after all the crap they write

Reactions: 1
I’d absolutely read her tell all!!!!!!!! I might buy it and return it on kindle, she doesn’t need the money. 🤣🤣🤣

I still love the fact the staff call her the “degree wife” at the palace 🤣🤣
But the real reason I dislike Meghan was actually the way she left her first marriage. The fact she took the magimix to Canada with her without telling him 🤭 that this was a sign to him that the marriage was over...
I don’t know if this is true or I dreamt it (no it seriously was in an interview 🤣)
But I remember thinking leave the poor lad the magimix 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’d love to be American can you imagine “it’s over but I get the nutri bullet” 😂😂😂 utter class

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That article about Harry going missing seems to originate from a “new idea” article. That’s that Australian magazine that constantly produces bullshit articles. I’m surprised they’re not sued every week after all the crap they write
Thanks for that! I don’t know even the website I linked originally so I preached the grain of salt as nowadays especially you can’t be too sure of anything you read anyway!

I’d absolutely read her tell all!!!!!!!! I might buy it and return it on kindle, she doesn’t need the money. 🤣🤣🤣

I still love the fact the staff call her the “degree wife” at the palace 🤣🤣
But the real reason I dislike Meghan was actually the way she left her first marriage. The fact she took the magimix to Canada with her without telling him 🤭 that this was a sign to him that the marriage was over...
I don’t know if this is true or I dreamt it (no it seriously was in an interview 🤣)
But I remember thinking leave the poor lad the magimix 🤦‍♀️

I’m actually shocked and appalled on a personal level, as my ex took away my espresso machine to signify that we were done! Cut from the same cloth as the duchess then 😂😂😂
She really did strap on a pair of Louboutins and ran out of that marriage to follow her Hollywood dream. The woman has drive!

Thread title suggestion:
Harry and Meghan 2: no photos of the duchess, please!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It is a bit sad as she had such a lot of love and goodwill shown her when they got engaged. Even my very royalist mother who loved her criticised her the other day and said she had gone off her (Mum had read a story about the wedding where MM had apparently said the Chapel smelled old and fusty and could they have air fresheners all over the place - the Queen said a firm no). She has squandered the goodwill, and even the deep affection people had for Harry is waning as they both now look petulant and spoiled. I don't thing it is irredeemable if they just do what they should eg public engagements (not just the sexy glamourous ones) and don't keep ostentatiously spending vast amounts of money.'Waity Katie' had a bad press a few years ago and was seen as very lazy and Camilla was reviled by most people but has turned that around by just getting on with it with good humour.
But wether she/they can be bothered or will listen to advice is another matter.

Reactions: 9
It is a bit sad as she had such a lot of love and goodwill shown her when they got engaged. Even my very royalist mother who loved her criticised her the other day and said she had gone off her (Mum had read a story about the wedding where MM had apparently said the Chapel smelled old and fusty and could they have air fresheners all over the place - the Queen said a firm no). She has squandered the goodwill, and even the deep affection people had for Harry is waning as they both now look petulant and spoiled. I don't thing it is irredeemable if they just do what they should eg public engagements (not just the sexy glamourous ones) and don't keep ostentatiously spending vast amounts of money.'Waity Katie' had a bad press a few years ago and was seen as very lazy and Camilla was reviled by most people but has turned that around by just getting on with it with good humour.
But wether she/they can be bothered or will listen to advice is another matter.
I think Meghan being American means that she doesn’t come equipped with the stiff upper lip both Kate and (especially) Camilla adopted to weather their own storms. She also doesn’t really look like a gal with a sense of humour. Imagine keeping a straight face while demanding air fresheners for your royal wedding because the chapel smells old...is that the most American thing ever or what? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well she looked to be doing pretty well before she met him. She had a career, earned her own money and her own house. So I don't think it's social climbing. If that's the case then Kate definitely did.
She's had a history of probing people to set her up with English guys well before Harry if I'm not mistaken and tried multiple avenues to getting different positions/ careers where all she would need are her looks. Even if I'm totally wrong about both of those things, I just get a gut feeling she wants some of the most insincere things.

Lol at this bit in the article -

"The former “Suits” star is reportedly keeping notes about her life and a few personal details about Archie and Prince Harry because she wants to write a memoir"

A Memoir!!!! Spare us all OMG! She thinks she's the new diana!
She’s planning the divorce then, or has nobody told her she won’t be releasing that while she is part of the Family.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well she looked to be doing pretty well before she met him. She had a career, earned her own money and her own house. So I don't think it's social climbing. If that's the case then Kate definitely did.
Lizzie cundy even called her out for asking for British men and ditching her after their engagement came out

She's had a history of probing people to set her up with English guys well before Harry if I'm not mistaken and tried multiple avenues to getting different positions/ careers where all she would need are her looks. Even if I'm totally wrong about both of those things, I just get a gut feeling she wants some of the most insincere things.
I'm sure her being able to get into multiple positions is what finally sealed the deal in Prince Harry's mind as well 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Unsure of the validity
I wouldn't be surprised. She looks more pregnant now than when she "gave birth." Imagine she used a surrogate and in the meantime got pregnant.

I wouldn't be surprised. She looks more pregnant now than when she "gave birth." Imagine she used a surrogate and in the meantime got pregnant.
[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] Well, her face looks really swollen, and it didn't look swollen when she was supposedly expecting.
If this is the case, then I think it really proves they used a surrogate. I've never ever heard of a woman getting pregnant straight after having a baby without giving their vaginas at least a couple months break! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] Well, her face looks really swollen, and it didn't look swollen when she was supposedly expecting.
If this is the case, then I think it really proves they used a surrogate. I've never ever heard of a woman getting pregnant straight after having a baby without giving their vaginas at least a couple months break! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Right. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.