Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's also ironic how she sat there making that comment whilst wearing a £3,500 dress. Ha! They've only been married for about a year, right? And yet she is already complaining in public, this cannot be good.

Reactions: 9
Without getting to deep into it here's what pisses me off about Harry or Meghans woe is me comments ....
Harry is the brother of the future King (William) the role is his to define he gets to make lifestyle choices.
Look at Prince Charles and his sister for example Princess Anne we see and hear nothing of her husband they want privacy not a problem it's theirs (Anne's husband is son in law to current monarch same as Meghan will be daughter in law eventually) its the same equivalent (Charles and Anne/William and Harry) but look at the difference in behaviour of their spouses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I kinda liked her when everything was announced. I thought she’d be a breath of fresh air, and fit right in with the ‘new royals’
As time goes by, She isn’t doing herself any favours.
Imagine if people started booing her in public!

Reactions: 6
I kinda liked her when everything was announced. I thought she’d be a breath of fresh air, and fit right in with the ‘new royals’
As time goes by, She isn’t doing herself any favours.
Imagine if people started booing her in public!
She's already been booed while at the ballet I think with Harry! Not pleasant to watch 🙈

This one's better! Notice it's only when she stands up

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Without getting to deep into it here's what pisses me off about Harry or Meghans woe is me comments ....
Harry is the brother of the future King (William) the role is his to define he gets to make lifestyle choices.
Look at Prince Charles and his sister for example Princess Anne we see and hear nothing of her husband they want privacy not a problem it's theirs (Anne's husband is son in law to current monarch same as Meghan will be daughter in law eventually) its the same equivalent (Charles and Anne/William and Harry) but look at the difference in behaviour of their spouses.
Exactly! If they really wanted privacy they could keep out of the public eye. You can’t rub shoulders with celebrities at movie premiers, and also have privacy, depending on how you feel on that particular day.

Reactions: 13
Exactly! If they really wanted privacy they could keep out of the public eye. You can’t rub shoulders with celebrities at movie premiers, and also have privacy, depending on how you feel on that particular day.
Fully agree ! Harry's cousin Peter also the queens grandson is married to an equally glamorous American woman Autumn Kelly but she's chosen to live under the radar same as Princess Eugenie's husband they had almost identical televised Windsor wedding but he doesn't caught the attention, Meghan you could step away others have so stop your moaning .

Reactions: 12
'They don't make it easy'??? W.t.f. I bet she thought she would swoop in, married the beloved Harry, be 'a breath of fresh air' and adored like Diana. Which she would be if she didn't piss away money like a fish and wasn't so peculiar,false and attention seeking. You just get the horrible sneaking feeling she sees being part of the Royal Family as a cash grab.

Reactions: 14
'They don't make it easy'??? W.t.f. I bet she thought she would swoop in, married the beloved Harry, be 'a breath of fresh air' and adored like Diana. Which she would be if she didn't piss away money like a fish and wasn't so peculiar,false and attention seeking. You just get the horrible sneaking feeling she sees being part of the Royal Family as a cash grab.
Agree
"They don't make it easy" = I thought I'd click my fingers and just get what I want .

Reactions: 17
Hahaha she probably has a complain about everyone and everything about the Royals now and pissed everyone off hence the high resignation rate

The New Thread title could be something about Meghan and her complains

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just the worst kind of opportunist social climber. She’s calculating and he’s vulnerable. It doesn’t take a genius to work out that it’s going to end very badly. Look at her history. Ditched first husband as it not longer filled her needs. Ditched family as they are embarrassing. Probably justifies every one of her actions because she is right and everyone else is wrong. She is just trailer park trash! It’s the best car crash tv ever 🙌

Reactions: 11
Surely alarm bells rang for Harry when in an early interview she said something along the lines of she'd 'never heard of him' or 'didn't know he was'. Please. Yet there are photos of her as a teenager outside Buckingham Palace. And upon being told of her blind date with him all she wanted to know was (*innocent wide eyed expression*) 'is he kind?' She projected herself as vulnerable, naive and committed to charitable works. If the picture emerging is true she is none of those things.

Reactions: 18
Surely alarm bells rang for Harry when in an early interview she said something along the lines of she'd 'never heard of him' or 'didn't know he was'. Please. Yet there are photos of her as a teenager outside Buckingham Palace. And upon being told of her blind date with him all she wanted to know was (*innocent wide eyed expression*) 'is he kind?' She projected herself as vulnerable, naive and committed to charitable works. If the picture emerging is true she is none of those things.
I just read a story about her being really affected by the death of Diana and her heart broke watching her young son, Prince Harry, walking behind his mother’s coffin. She knew who he was. She’s living on planet Meghan. This is a very calculating woman from a dysfunction background. Great choice Harry 🙄

Reactions: 16
Saying she didn’t know who he was is so ridiculous. There isn’t anybody on earth who is reasonably plugged in and doesn’t know about the British royal family.

Reactions: 9
Saying she didn’t know who he was is so ridiculous. There isn’t anybody on earth who is reasonably plugged in and doesn’t know about the British royal family.
I know right, unless you’ve been living under a rock. She must have thought she’d struck oil. I really think she’s delusional enough to think she can change the Royal family. Diana tried, look what happened to her. I still believe that was no “accident”. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 4
I know right, unless you’ve been living under a rock. She must have thought she’d struck oil. I really think she’s delusional enough to think she can change the Royal family. Diana tried, look what happened to her. I still believe that was no “accident”. Just my opinion.
There won't need to be an accident for Meghan, she is hanging herself. It will all go south, and she will get the blame in the British media, she will be forced back to America where she will make a living going "woe is me, I'm scared they are going to do what they did to Diana".

Meghan isn't liked enough to need to be disposed of. And she certainly won't have the influence to bring down the monarchy liked Diana might've been able to had she not died.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.