Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do most people here seem to dislike her? Seems very nice and pleasant. Much better than the rest of them who always look like they are sucking on lemons anyway.

Reactions: 3
Why do most people here seem to dislike her? Seems very nice and pleasant. Much better than the rest of them who always look like they are sucking on lemons anyway.
'Cause she seems like a leech and a social climber. You can just look online and find all of the stories of staff leaving after only a few weeks of working for her. She also apparently upset Kate with the way that she spoke to one of their staff. She seems like a really unpleasant, manipulative woman. I liked her in the beginning but in the past month or so my mind has changed. She also seems to think she is above everyone else and doesn't have to follow protocol.

Can I add, that it seemed like Jay Z had no idea who Meghan was before Prince Harry came over? Like no one told him beforehand. Haha.

Reactions: 13
Well she looked to be doing pretty well before she met him. She had a career, earned her own money and her own house. So I don't think it's social climbing. If that's the case then Kate definitely did.

'What Meghan wants, Meghan gets' as Harry supposedly said.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
'What Meghan wants, Meghan gets' as Harry supposedly said.
Good for her. She knows what she wants and goes for it.
Seems to work a lot harder than most of that generation of Royals. Much better dress sense too. Harry clearly adores her. If they are happy what's the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good for her. She knows what she wants and goes for it.
Seems to work a lot harder than most of that generation of Royals. Much better dress sense too. Harry clearly adores her. If they are happy what's the problem.
Are you Meghan? HAHAHA.

She barely works...
Doesn't know how to dress for her body shape. Either her stylist hates her or she doesn't have one. She dresses atrociously.
And most of the time, Harry looks miserable with her and ignores her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are you Meghan? HAHAHA.

She barely works...
Doesn't know how to dress for her body shape. Either her stylist hates her or she doesn't have one. She dresses atrociously.
And most of the time, Harry looks miserable with her and ignores her.
Of course I am. Ha.

Most people who just have a baby find it difficult to get used to there new shape. Does he? I must have got confused with Wills and Kate who look so loved up and full of joy when they are together.

Either way I think the Royal family is an outdated thing. Don't agree with them. I was just saying she seems a lot better than most of them in my opinion.

Jay Z knows who Megan is. He paid tribute to her last year I think when he and Beyonce stood in front of a painting of her when they were collecting some award

I'm also still trying to lose my baby weight from 2016 🤣🤣. I think she might just be wearing a low bun as maybe she's suffering from post partum hair loss.

Reactions: 5
Well she looked to be doing pretty well before she met him. She had a career, earned her own money and her own house. So I don't think it's social climbing. If that's the case then Kate definitely did.
She was very independent before Harry absolutely agree but going from an American actress that hardly anyone knew to becoming the daughter in law of the future King of England is definitely a step up by most people's standards.

Reactions: 10
She was very independent before Harry absolutely agree but going from an American actress that hardly anyone knew to becoming the daughter in law of the future King of England is definitely a step up by most people's standards.
True it is a big step up. But should she have said no to make people she doesn't know happy. As I said before it was also a massive step up for Kate too.

Wasn't kate trained early on though?
Kate had a much longer courting process, there was years of relationship and build up, so she definitely would‘ve been more prepared by KP/BP for everything, Meghan would’ve been offered all the help and support as well, but whether she took it or not is another question, also much shorter courtship, Harry and Meghan are definitely a whirlwind romance in terms of moving quickly.

True it is a big step up. But should she have said no to make people she doesn't know happy. As I said before it was also a massive step up for Kate too.
Nobody here is saying she shouldn’t have married him, that was a bit of a jump on your part.
If you read the thread, you’ll see that the criticism to her is about her perceived personality, alleged rudeness towards staff and slights at protocol. It doesn’t matter how we feel about the British royal family, she decided to join the institution but is too good to have her picture taken at Wimbledon or to wear sleeves at a memorial.
I was a big fan when they first got engaged, but between the tiara strop, the privacy debacle, the charity thing, moving to the cottage and having taxpayers foot the bill after saying they want a normal life, plus all the stories about staff fleeing, I’ve changed my mind.
Nobody “hates” her by the way, we’re just running our mouth because it’s fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s a glutton for overspending. Her clothes bill in the short time she’s spent with the House of Windsor far outstrips Kate’s clothes bill. She also never seems to rewear anything either.

Reactions: 6
What, so going from some z lister actress to being a member of the Royal Family isn’t social climbing...hmmm right🙄 oh and where does she work harder exactly than other members of the RF??

Reactions: 9
What, so going from some z lister actress to being a member of the Royal Family isn’t social climbing...hmmm right🙄 oh and where does she work harder exactly than other members of the RF??
She wrote on those bananas that one day! That photo op set her up for the year I reckon :LOL: (in fairness to her she's been on maternity leave, I'm very curious to see what kind of charity engagements she picks up when she's back at "work").

• Haha
Working very hard when attending the showbiz premier of the Lion king 😂 soon came of that maternity leave to have a catch up with her Hollywood pals , her and Harry lap up the celeb scene don't care what anyone says in that sense he's very like his mother .

Reactions: 8
She wrote on those bananas that one day! That photo op set her up for the year I reckon :LOL: (in fairness to her she's been on maternity leave, I'm very curious to see what kind of charity engagements she picks up when she's back at "work").
Oh my god them bananas 🙈 fancy giving those to sex workers 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh, yes, she’s a bananatarian too, I forgot. Very important work.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Working very hard when attending the showbiz premier of the Lion king 😂 soon came of that maternity leave to have a catch up with her Hollywood pals , her and Harry lap up the celeb scene don't care what anyone says in that sense he's very like his mother .
Don't you know mat leave only applies to soup kitchens and other assorted peasant hangouts? ;) So does the "desperate request for privacy and a normal life". I, too, get to hang out with Serena Williams and Beyonce all the time, with my normal, private life. Hilarious, the pair of them.
Incidentally, were Meghan and Serena Williams friends before the romance/engagement?

Oh my god them bananas 🙈 fancy giving those to sex workers 🤣
Oh, yes, she’s a bananatarian too, I forgot. Very important work.
I kinda felt bad for her about the bananas...I thought she was trying to make a kind gesture, but the execution wasn't great. A note would have been much better imho.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.