Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There won't need to be an accident for Meghan, she is hanging herself. It will all go south, and she will get the blame in the British media, she will be forced back to America where she will make a living going "woe is me, I'm scared they are going to do what they did to Diana".

Meghan isn't liked enough to need to be disposed of. And she certainly won't have the influence to bring down the monarchy liked Diana might've been able to had she not died.
Agree with everything 🙌 There’s a part of me that can’t wait to see the end of the story. I’ve come to the realisation that I am a “hater”, but why oh why do they make it so easy to hate them. Self-centred, self-serving, narcissistic, calculating, controlling schemers, they hand it to us on a plate then say we’re bad people for hating them. Wakey wakey Duchess!!

Reactions: 2
I notice that Harry and Meghan’s Sussex Royal Instagram account is the only royal account that hasn’t said happy birthday to Prince George..... 🧐🤔

Reactions: 5
I notice that Harry and Meghan’s Sussex Royal Instagram account is the only royal account that hasn’t said happy birthday to Prince George..... [emoji3166][emoji848]
Seems Prince George dislikes Meghan as much as we do!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know right, unless you’ve been living under a rock. She must have thought she’d struck oil. I really think she’s delusional enough to think she can change the Royal family. Diana tried, look what happened to her. I still believe that was no “accident”. Just my opinion.
Thing is. She is lying. There is literally a photo of her as a teen outside Buckingham Palace.

I notice that Harry and Meghan’s Sussex Royal Instagram account is the only royal account that hasn’t said happy birthday to Prince George..... 🧐🤔
I feel like they don't follow Will and Kate even.

Reactions: 3
I’ve actually seen an interview where she gets asked ‘Prince William or Prince Harry?’ And she replies ‘Harry’

But she didn’t know who he was 🙃🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve actually seen an interview where she gets asked ‘Prince William or Prince Harry?’ And she replies ‘Harry’

But she didn’t know who he was 🙃🙄
At least she said the right brother that throwback would have been awkward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was trying to create a new thread but I don’t seem to have the new thread button on my phone browser 😆 anybody able, so that we can keep bitching about the duke and duchess of privacy?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.