Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't you know mat leave only applies to soup kitchens and other assorted peasant hangouts? ;) So does the "desperate request for privacy and a normal life". I, too, get to hang out with Serena Williams and Beyonce all the time, with my normal, private life. Hilarious, the pair of them.
Incidentally, were Meghan and Serena Williams friends before the romance/engagement?

I kinda felt bad for her about the bananas...I thought she was trying to make a kind gesture, but the execution wasn't great. A note would have been much better imho.
God knows but everytime Serena gets to a final and Marlke turns up Williams always loses 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anybody else read the gossip items about Prince Harry allegedly "disappearing" for 48 hours, ditching his security detail and turning off his phone, after the polo match?
Pretty weird. To be taken with several grain of salts surely, but how does a news item even get fabricated like this with zero evidence/rumour?
https://www.ibtimes.com/prince-harry-went-missing-48-hours-not-happy-meghan-markle-2806461 (some more sites picked it up)
I could actually imagine him doing this as he's been a wild one in the past hasn't he 🤣

Reactions: 2
Did anybody else read the gossip items about Prince Harry allegedly "disappearing" for 48 hours, ditching his security detail and turning off his phone, after the polo match?
Pretty weird. To be taken with several grain of salts surely, but how does a news item even get fabricated like this with zero evidence/rumour?
https://www.ibtimes.com/prince-harry-went-missing-48-hours-not-happy-meghan-markle-2806461 (some more sites picked it up)
I hadn't heard about this! I'm quite shocked tbh. For him to do such a thing, is because he was completely desperate. [emoji51]
I've said it before, but my guess is s**t started hitting the fan once Harry popped the question, with her increasing demands and then people constantly quitting, which obviously speaks volumes. But I'd say that "turn around" fiasco must've made her go bananas! She was publicly humiliated, so surely things only got worse tbh.
Honeymoon phase ended a lot sooner than I was expecting tbh! [emoji51][emoji51]

Reactions: 5
Prince Harry went missing did he :rolleyes: I get the impression he is an absolute man child. Marriage to him couldn’t be worth all the emerald tiaras in the world IMO. According to the IB article above he ‘looked upon his wife with disdain’ after the polo match; I’m feeling something dangerously close to sympathy for the Duchess!

• Haha
Prince Harry went missing did he :rolleyes: I get the impression he is an absolute man child. Marriage to him couldn’t be worth all the emerald tiaras in the world IMO. According to the IB article above he ‘looked upon his wife with disdain’ after the polo match; I’m feeling something dangerously close to sympathy for the Duchess!
You'd think with the size of the houses they live in, one could go chill in a room for a bit without being disturbed, instead of having to throw a little strop. We should never forget his past, because it informs us to his nature to an extent. I'll never 100% forgive him the Nazi costume crap to be honest.

You'd think with the size of the houses they live in, one could go chill in a room for a bit without being disturbed, instead of having to throw a little strop. We should never forget his past, because it informs us to his nature to an extent. I'll never 100% forgive him the Nazi costume crap to be honest.
Meghan and Harry don't live in a big house though, do they? I thought the cottage is pretty small.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Meghan and Harry don't live in a big house though, do they? I thought the cottage is pretty small.
Small for royals maybe.....

"The cottage is a grade-II listed building, originally made up of five separate housing units, and now a 10-bedroom home.
It’s undergone extensive renovations for the couple’s arrival, with the refurbishments costing a total of £2.4 million – the majority of which was covered by taxpayers’ money from the Sovereign Grant.
The cottage now boasts a new gender neutral nursery, yoga studio, two orangeries and vegetable garden."

A modest home for 3 :ROFLMAO:

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/frogmor...-harry-house-windsor-royal-baby-grow-up-home/

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the term ‘cottage’ has been used pretty loosely - yes it’s a cottage in comparison to the main house, but to a normal person it’s, erm, not.

Reactions: 7
Why does it have a yoga studio 😂😂 do it in front of the tele like the rest of us mere peasants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does it have a yoga studio 😂😂 do it in front of the feel like the rest of us mere peasants.
Right? A fancy, purpose-built yoga studio in a way goes against the principles of traditional yoga anyway, it's such a LA bullshit thing! You can do yoga ANYWHERE, Megs.

• Haha
You’d think after his mother he might treat his wife and mother of his child with a bit more respect if that’s true

Reactions: 2

Lol at this bit in the article -

"The former “Suits” star is reportedly keeping notes about her life and a few personal details about Archie and Prince Harry because she wants to write a memoir"

A Memoir!!!! Spare us all OMG! She thinks she's the new diana!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Small for royals maybe.....

"The cottage is a grade-II listed building, originally made up of five separate housing units, and now a 10-bedroom home.
It’s undergone extensive renovations for the couple’s arrival, with the refurbishments costing a total of £2.4 million – the majority of which was covered by taxpayers’ money from the Sovereign Grant.
The cottage now boasts a new gender neutral nursery, yoga studio, two orangeries and vegetable garden."

A modest home for 3 :ROFLMAO:

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/frogmor...-harry-house-windsor-royal-baby-grow-up-home/
hahaha, ok nevermind.

Reactions: 3
Right? A fancy, purpose-built yoga studio in a way goes against the principles of traditional yoga anyway, it's such a LA bullshit thing! You can do yoga ANYWHERE, Megs.
Very true! Come ooon, even Gabrielle Solis (desperate housewives) did her yoga outside with a plain old mat! 😂😂

• Haha
She's probably up at 5am detoxing with organic fruit from the orangery then wears the baby in sling whilst performing yoga, while Harry gets his end away with a secrect chelsea girl who lets him smoke and fart to his heart's content 😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol at this bit in the article -

"The former “Suits” star is reportedly keeping notes about her life and a few personal details about Archie and Prince Harry because she wants to write a memoir"

A Memoir!!!! Spare us all OMG! She thinks she's the new diana!
Notes 🤔 more like her bargaining chip for when it goes tits up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is way out of her depth here. The forced smiles looks like she finally realised it.

Well she looked to be doing pretty well before she met him. She had a career, earned her own money and her own house. So I don't think it's social climbing. If that's the case then Kate definitely did.
Kate is hardly a social climber when her parents are millionaires. She behaves impeccably as a Royal. I believe she was trained by the royals before their engagement because William didn’t want history to repeat itself and have her end up traumatised by royal life like his mother. They took their time to make sure her and her family (William’s words) were sure of what they were getting into.

Harry on the other hand was into his 30’s. Still no wife, obviously wanted kids but most of his exes didn’t want the royal life so he met Meghan, older and wiser than his exes. They had stuff in common so with her age and wanting kids they’ve rushed into it as they had a long distance relationship. I feel like they’ll probably have 2 kids and split up after 5 years or so.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.