Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
N

Ooooh god i hope not 😭 I couldn't take another 9 months of her holding her bump like it's a winning lottery ticket 😫
Hahah imagine. She will have two babies then in 5 years have enough content for the memoir and divorce Harry. I actually don't think they will last.

Reactions: 4
[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] Well, her face looks really swollen, and it didn't look swollen when she was supposedly expecting.
If this is the case, then I think it really proves they used a surrogate. I've never ever heard of a woman getting pregnant straight after having a baby without giving their vaginas at least a couple months break! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
A woman I worked with had twins then got pregnant again when they were 3 months old 😱🙈

The article is not saying she’s already pregnant but that they’ll probably announce another pregnancy this time next year.

Reactions: 3
A woman I worked with had twins then got pregnant again when they were 3 months old [emoji33][emoji85]

The article is not saying she’s already pregnant but that they’ll probably announce another pregnancy this time next year.
Uau, not sure whether your colleague is brave or nuts! [emoji33][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Age isn’t on her side so I wouldn’t be surprised if she did get pregnant right after she gave birth.
One in one out method 🤷‍♀️ It works with your wardrobe 😬

Reactions: 2
Given her age and resulting weight gain from the pregnancy, if she wanted baby no2 it would be a good idea.

It’ll give her hands something to do again (the belling cupping jeez)

I do take the express with a pinch of salt though. They’ve predicted killer levels of snow for every year until the last 2 winters it finally happened.

My baby is 9 1/2 months old and i’m 12 weeks pregnant with the next. It’s perfectly doable.
But planning another baby and having another baby are two different things. Plus they have the ability to hire someone else to do all the hard work that comes with babies (if they stick around long enough!)

Reactions: 1
[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] Well, her face looks really swollen, and it didn't look swollen when she was supposedly expecting.
If this is the case, then I think it really proves they used a surrogate. I've never ever heard of a woman getting pregnant straight after having a baby without giving their vaginas at least a couple months break! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I'm fairness there's a 10 month gap between my bro an sis 🙈
At least she'll have something to do with her hands again, she just looks so awkward in every pic

I'm fairness there's a 10 month gap between my bro an sis [emoji85]
At least she'll have something to do with her hands again, she just looks so awkward in every pic
OH MY GOD!! Your mum is superhuman?! [emoji33][emoji85][emoji28][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Age wise I get it but my vagina hurts just thinking about her being pregnant again so soon after birth. Yikes.

Both born in the same year. Gave herself a break after that for a few years tbf [emoji23] musta got the TV fixed [emoji12]
HAHA!! [emoji28][emoji28][emoji23][emoji23] It was probably really cold as well and human heat is free after all! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

@Moonstone, same! [emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She needs PR training SO BAD! She can’t continue to go around and crap on the people who basically fund her disney princess dream. It’s not cool.

Reactions: 11

She needs PR training SO BAD! She can’t continue to go around and crap on the people who basically fund her disney princess dream. It’s not cool.
Oh cry me a river, Meghan.
Your life is so hard 🙄

Reactions: 7

OH MY GOD. Can this woman get any more unbearable?! I think not!!!!! [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 4

She is an idiot. She will have had media and PR training but is either dim or choosing to dismiss it. I will go with the latter.

I've figured out to Me-ghan reminds me of. The wicked witch in fairytales. The one that disguises herself as a pretty, kind woman and charms the prince. Then turns out to be horrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She most definitely ignores any piece of advice that she receives. I think she also sees herself as a celebrity and not a member of the Royal family and that's going to be her downfall.

She most definitely ignores any piece of advice that she receives. I think she also sees herself as a celebrity and not a member of the Royal family and that's going to be her downfall.
Yep! Don't get me wrong, I think it would be terribly hard joining the Royal family in your late 30s - losing your independence, being told what to do and what not to do, etc. But she knew what she was trading in for. It isn't a surprise. The difference between her and Kate is that Kate was molded for this lifestyle from a young age. I think Meghan thought she could come in and change it up and she can't. Many Brits find some Americans annoying and she comes across as very obnoxious and annoying so I am not surprised the public hasn't taken well to her.

Harry and Meghan 2, she claims they don’t make it easy, but her outfits are so sleazy

Oh boo boo megain, get over yourself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.