Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow those must be some pricey wigs! I never clocked them
They can be very expensive some are full head (like the ones also favoured by Beyonce) Meghan tends to favour half head wigs as shown below the hair on top and bun is her own but the long hair underneath is a clip on half wig and blended in

Reactions: 6
They can be very expensive some are full head (like the ones also favoured by Beyonce) Meghan tends to favour half head wigs as shown below the hair on top and bun is her own but the long hair underneath is a clip on half wig and blended in View attachment 28403
Eye-opening! I really had no idea!! Do you think Kate's hair isn't natural either?!

Reactions: 3
^^ I'd like to know about Kate's too. If I had to guess I'd say it's all real, but it's all tricksy!!

I know she's at a very normal weight for having recently given birth.. "recently", but say we assume all that was in order, isn't the face puffiness usually the first thing to go?

I do wonder if she's had fillers. They're not flattering.

I have a big nose, similar to hers, and I never wear smaller sunglasses with keyhole bridges and try to wear in a high bun if it's going to be up and prefer it down because I feel my head just looks bad/ I feel insecure when I don't have it as a frame. I do wonder why she's deliberately not doing what used to look good/ still would.

Reactions: 1
**now searching for half wigs to make my hair look glorious**

Her wigs do look good though!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Eye-opening! I really had no idea!! Do you think Kate's hair isn't natural either?!
Yes Kate's hair is her own, im a certain as I can be about that (I'm a colourist but did around nine months as a junior to an extensionist during my training days) The half head wigs are amazing and they can sit in a number of ways they look incredible I noticed early on the centre part and hair each side is hers then where the part ends the half wig is placed on the horizontal parting at the back
...when you know you know 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes Kate's hair is her own, im a certain as I can be about that (I'm a colourist but did around nine months as a junior to an extensionist during my training days) The half head wigs are amazing and they can sit in a number of ways they look incredible I noticed early on the centre part and hair each side is hers then where the part ends the half wig is placed on the horizontal parting at the backView attachment 28419 ...when you know you know [emoji6]
Can you recommend some wigs that look that natural? :)

I can almost forgive the dress if the hair was took down immediately! Pulled back that tight is emphasising her facial features in all different kinds of wrong ways! Making her eyes look small and her nose standing out is not a look Meg! Her hair down with a bit of bouncy volume suits her the best!
Exactly! I look really really bad with my hair up 😂
They can be very expensive some are full head (like the ones also favoured by Beyonce) Meghan tends to favour half head wigs as shown below the hair on top and bun is her own but the long hair underneath is a clip on half wig and blended in View attachment 28403

Wow I didn't know that!! That's a really cute look!! Wonder why she doesn't wear the wigs anymore?

Kate wears hair extensions, that’s been rumoured for years now. At least she did in the past, her style looks shorter now but I’d say she has extensions for volume at least.

I can understand Meghan using them,
but can also understand why she might not have the time with a new baby, that explains the bun, I have to be honest I kinda feeling sorry for her now, girl probably struggles to keep on top of her style anyway,
and she’s struggling with her “post birth” hair as well.
Totally understand why she’s going with the sleek back bun option.
If she went with a full weave people would slate her for that as well I bet, saying how fake she is getting her hair done and leaving her baby alone 😆 she can’t win.

I’m NOT a fan of hers, but in comparison to Kate, she’s at least keeping it real after having a newborn 😬

Kate doesn’t have extensions. You only have to look at the photos of when she was at school and she’s always had long, thick hair.

She'd collapse under the weight of her big ole lollypop head.

Yes Kate's hair is her own, im a certain as I can be about that (I'm a colourist but did around nine months as a junior to an extensionist during my training days) The half head wigs are amazing and they can sit in a number of ways they look incredible I noticed early on the centre part and hair each side is hers then where the part ends the half wig is placed on the horizontal parting at the backView attachment 28419 ...when you know you know 😉
wow I can't unsee this 😂😂 I can't believe I didn't know this!!

1474A4E3-E36B-4D27-9657-DDD29FFB220A.jpeg
53E1EE1A-426E-4617-91D1-DADDB190F66C.jpeg
15B23853-ED73-442B-9A55-CEBF3D27AA36.jpeg

“The expectant royal was pictured with her husband Prince William making their way into Buckingham Palace for a Christmas lunch with the Queen and one quick side shot show off what appear to be bonds from hair extensions”

I assume she uses some extensions for volume ... we’ve all done it 🤣

.. it's like totally fine anyway? Women can do what they want with every bit of themselves.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.