Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Meghans dress tonight. Maybe she just missed a breastfeed or something which is why it's a bit tight over the boobs. She looks a damn sight better than I did a 8 weeks post partum.

Reactions: 5
Her and her sister are totally sloane ranger bland.

Reactions: 2
Almost 100% certain that Jessica Mulroney, Meghan's bestie still is her stylist. When you have friends who pick dresses which give you 4 boobs, who needs enemies?! [emoji15][emoji15]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 28348

Kate looks brilliant, she doesn’t get it wrong much (bar the christening outfit 😬) but I really wish someone would teach her how to do her makeup properly, she’s another one who apparently won’t take advice 😬
Almost 100% certain that Jessica Mulroney, Meghan's bestie still is her stylist. When you have friends who pick dresses which give you 4 boobs, who needs enemies?! [emoji15][emoji15]
I was to busy looking at the squashed boobage to notice the strangulation marks around her neck off the dress 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just don’t get it. She has access to such a classy wardrobe so why does she look like a mess every time we see her??

Reactions: 8
The dress is nice it's just too tight.

I only wear black. It's my non verbal way of saying Do Not Approach.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can almost forgive the dress if the hair was took down immediately! Pulled back that tight is emphasising her facial features in all different kinds of wrong ways! Making her eyes look small and her nose standing out is not a look Meg! Her hair down with a bit of bouncy volume suits her the best!

Reactions: 9
I don’t even know where to start with this: the sleeked back hair which screams “I just got out of hot yoga and didn’t have time to do my hair”, the post-goth shiny dress, the bad fit of it.
I can’t say I love Kate’s either, it’s so...bland and her makeup is not good. Makes her look 10 years older.

All this money and not one good outfit in sight. Sack all the stylists, says I. Or better yet, off with their heads since we’re talking about royal egos and tempers 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s widened and thickened considerably around the neck and face. It’s genetics.I think she practically starved herself before becoming pregnant. She needs to dress for her new shape. That dress would have been better if it wasn’t so tight in the top. Or she should have worn some sort of wrap.

She’s widened and thickened considerably around the neck and face. It’s genetics.I think she practically starved herself before becoming pregnant. She needs to dress for her new shape. That dress would have been better if it wasn’t so tight in the top. Or she should have worn some sort of wrap.
Yes!!! [emoji119][emoji119]
She would've looked so stunning wearing a purple or red silk wrap dress like below!! And either loose waves or a loose bun! Honestly, her stylist has got to be taking the piss and Meghan is an idiot for wearing these outfits and should either sack her stylist or do some research herself. [emoji2356][emoji2356]

All this talk of her beautiful hair but her actual hair is fairly short that's why you'll notice in some pics her natural low bun is very thin and small,
She wears amazing wigs and hair pieces usually .

Reactions: 8
All this talk of her beautiful hair but her actual hair is fairly short that's why you'll notice in some pics her natural low bun is very thin and small,
Yes, you're right!!

Reactions: 3
This is the real thickness of her hair and also you'll notice the wig lengths change a lot from mid length to suddenly super long and bouncey, all incredibly well blended but none the less it's not her real hair .

Reactions: 7
I made the mistake of zooming in and omg, what is up with the bronzer and the mismatched tone? Horrible makeup (this was at Wimbledon)

Reactions: 1
Wow those must be some pricey wigs! I never clocked them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.