Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it's toxic to pit women against women, but so many people Meghan seems to have rubbed up the wrong way regardless of genitals.

She social climbed her way out of my orbit': Piers Morgan accuses Meghan Markle of 'acting her way to the top' and reveals she 'GHOSTED' him when she 'met someone more important'
By Amie Gordon For Mailonline10:40, 04 Dec 2018, updated 12:22, 04 Dec 2018
Piers Moron is not an acceptable source for anything. I'd ghost Piers Morgan for a pile of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Piers Moron is not an acceptable source for anything. I'd ghost Piers Morgan for a pile of tit.
Oh I know, but it's Meghan that chose to be friendly with him when she was working her way up.

I'd never cosy up to piers In the first place.

“Didn’t I tell you this girl was up to something”
Wendy Williams ?

All the comments there are like "fake news", it's exaggerated probably but doesn't sound too far fetched. Wendy's USA fans don't want to beleive it's true?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I know, but it's Meghan that chose to be friendly with him when she was working her way up.

I'd never cosy up to piers In the first place.

All the comments there are like "fake news", it's exaggerated probably but doesn't sound too far fetched. Wendy's USA fans don't want to beleive it's true?
I’d feel the same if it wasn’t coming from so many sources at this point. It’s not just the Mail online trying to cause drama.
It’s been said from day one how bad she’s been with friends and colleagues in the past.
So many seem to be leaving because of her and this information is definitely coming from inside the palace.

And god I wouldn’t go near Morgan but as it was said above she did! She used him to get closer to the “British Crew” and like many have said before she uses them and dumps them.

Never liked her and I’m so hear for the drama she will create ?

Reactions: 12
Same @Oohthedrama it isn't just one or two sources it must be over a hundred that have said how terrible she is.

It reflects badly on her by using morgan, you know you're in the shits when people say "i hate morgan but think he's right on this" as so many are.

And they thought Diana was trouble ;) part of me hopes this is the end of the royal family. It should end once the queen goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@FamHam
I’m honestly so ready with the popcorn ???
It’s not like they weren’t warned. Maybe she really is the new Diana 2.0
If William and Kate has reservations about her and Harry was thinking with “little Harry” :m
He deserves everything he gets. ?
She wouldn’t even glance at him if he wasn’t who he was.
I know I’m cruel but I want drama, interviews, Hollywood mansions as part of the divorce settlement, interviews with Oprah.
I want it all ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No doubt that Meghan found a way to get into the BRF although why is beyond me. The rules they are encouraged to follow (like the shellfish one for starters), all those engagements, etc, it doesn't seem worth it but then again Meghan's career wasn't really going anywhere fast in Hollywood.

When I studied abroad, I do remember there were plenty of awful stories about Kate before and shortly after she married Will (like how she was mean to the York sisters, etc) so I take these stories from tabloids with a lot of pause since, in the end, Kate didn't turn out to be the monster that she was made out to be.

I'm sure there is some truth to how headstrong Meghan is but I find it interesting all these stories of Meghan, and even the feuding between the brothers Will and Harry, are circulating at the same time when there are murmurs about Charles being poised to take over once the Queen passes. He recently turned 70 so he's been getting quite a bit of good PR press in regards to his birthday, his humanitarian work, and so on. I don't think it's a coincidence at all. The stories of his sons and their spouses put him in a more favorable light and some of these stories do get sanctioned by him so...

Reactions: 5
Yes yes an Oprah special and everything! I think Megan thought it would be easy to win over the public here just doing a bit of charity work and looking pretty.

She's going to have this baby and a spare then things could switch up :coffee::coffee::coffee:

BAD BLOOD BROTHERSPrince Harry went ‘mental’ accusing William of trying to ‘wreck relationship’ with Meghan Markle
Forget the girls, it's simmering tensions between brothers William and Harry that are at the heart of the frostiness between the two royal power couples
EXCLUSIVE
By Emily Andrews, Royal Correspondent
7th December 2018, 10:15 pm
Updated: 8th December 2018, 7:47 am
FOR two weeks all eyes have been on the “difficult relationship” between royal wives Meghan and Kate.
But today the Sun can reveal the simmering tensions between brothers William and Harry are at the heart of the frostiness between the two couples.
REUTERS
It's not the girls, The Sun can reveal simmering tensions between William and Harry are at the heart of the frostiness between the two royal power couples
After we told exclusively how Harry and Meghan are moving to Windsor because they “don’t want to live next door to William and Kate” we can now unveil the “Fab Four’s” other issues, such as:
  • HARRY accusing Wills of trying to “wreck his relationship” with Meghan after he voiced concerns over her;
  • MEGHAN feeling rebuffed when she tried to befriend Kate;
  • RIVALRY between the brothers’ over palace appointments, and;
  • HARRY’S desire to protect his wife at all costs after not being able to do so for Princess Diana.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7927914/prince-william-harry-feud-relationship-meghan-markle-kate-middleton/#

Reactions: 4
No offence to Americans at all but the the British royal family is like watching “the princess swap” for them, or some low budget Netflix show you shouldn’t like but you LOVE ?
They all said around that time “who doesn’t dream of being a real life princess” ?

She’s not a princess
WE LOVE YOU PRINCESS MEGAN
yeah, she’s not a princess...

PRINCESS MEGAN!!!

And that’s exactly what Megan did I think.
Girl has taken social climbing to the next level.

I’m team William. Not just because he’s speaking sense about Megan but also because he’s bald.
Poor lad must have major hair envy

Reactions: 10
^ Harry appears to be losing his hair too lol. There hasn't been much drama with the Royal Family for years, Diana and Fergie kept us well entertained (for those who remember or care):D

Reactions: 7
She's really not liked is she

Revealed: 'Dictatorial' bride Meghan wanted air fresheners for 'musty' 15th-century St George's Chapel... but the Palace said no
article-6447819-6863432-929_964x543.jpg

According to well-placed royal sources, the soon to be Duchess of Sussex, pictured on her wedding day, left, asked for air fresheners to be deployed before her guests arrived at St George's Chapel in Windsor, pictured right. The same insiders report that Meghan's request to use atomisers did not find favour with Buckingham Palace, which swiftly pointed out that the chapel was a regular place of worship for the Queen - as it had been for successive monarchs since 1475 - and if it was good enough for them, it would be good enough for her. The fascinating vignette about the royal wedding on May 19 comes amid speculation about Meghan's friendship with her sister-in-law the Duchess of Cambridge - which is not believed to be close - after it was announced that Meghan and Prince Harry are to move out of Kensington Palace to live in Frogmore Cottage, Windsor, early next year.
She's so disrespectful

Hope her new cottage is 10 times more musty. Plus England doesn't have that California sun.

I never bought the crap that she didn't know who her friend was setting her up with

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I still think all these stories are to make Charles look good so when he transitions as King it'll look more favorable since Will would be next in line to inherit the title after Charles (unless the Queen outlives Charles). Most of his tabloid stories are praising him whereas his sons are feuding and so are their spouses, I think the bad press is intentional.

Out of all of the members of the British family, I probably only like the children (I love how sassy Charlotte is) but I am also not English so I don't get the fascination over the BRF (or the need for the monarchy in modern times). Especially for Will and Harry, who I don't see having the charm and worldliness like their mother did.

As for the air fresheners, whether the story is true or not, they're terrible for you. Usually they have toxic ingredients (phthalates) so I'm not sure why anyone would use them especially if they're pregnant. Essential oils would be a better alternative.

Reactions: 8
^@the nomad- I agree that essential oils would be better but there are certain ones that should be avoided in pregnancy as these could cause complications. You're right about most commercial air fresheners containing harsh chemicals. Sorry for the OT.

It's interesting what you say about these stories making Charles look good. It seems there's been a big PR machine to make him more popular these last 20 years. Apparently, there was a fabricated story about his brother Edward's film production company filming William at uni during a press injunction, and this made-up story was sanctioned by Charles... I don't know if it's true or not but I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Same with the stories about William and Harry. I think there are tensions and rifts in lots of families. Although I can see Meghan being bitchy, I hope a lot of this is exaggerated... but like I've said before I can be a bit naive :confused:

Reactions: 1
^@the nomad- I agree that essential oils would be better but there are certain ones that should be avoided in pregnancy as these could cause complications. You're right about most commercial air fresheners containing harsh chemicals. Sorry for the OT.

It's interesting what you say about these stories making Charles look good. It seems there's been a big PR machine to make him more popular these last 20 years. Apparently, there was a fabricated story about his brother Edward's film production company filming William at uni during a press injunction, and this made-up story was sanctioned by Charles... I don't know if it's true or not but I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Same with the stories about William and Harry. I think there are tensions and rifts in lots of families. Although I can see Meghan being bitchy, I hope a lot of this is exaggerated... but like I've said before I can be a bit naive :confused:
Oh absolutely. Not all essential oils are safe but the ones that are safe for an expecting mother are a much better alternative than air fresheners-- which I loathe in general.

I think with the aftermath of the divorce (between Charles and Diana), the hate towards Camilla, and now the Queen is passing on more duties for Charles, the timing just seems too oddly coincidental that there are all these feuds and bad blood between the brothers and their spouses while only positive stories of Charles are currently circulating.

Of course, every family has their ups and downs and not all the in-laws are going to get along and be each other's best friends but I highly doubt it's as intense and heated as it is being made out to be. And the fact Charles is sanctioning these stories is another indicator that it's to rally in his favor and make that transition seamless.

Reactions: 1
It's interesting what you say about these stories making Charles look good. It seems there's been a big PR machine to make him more popular
There definitely has been a huge pr machine working for decades to make it popular enough for him to marry Camilla.

People often misunderstand them never (untill Meghan came...) Issuing statements to them not having much pr - they say little but loads working behind the scenes.

Reactions: 3
Also Andrew and the whole pedophile ring being swept under the rug is very interesting. It was slightly touched on by the tabloids but the bigger focus is on Charles' children feuding and Meghan being a diva. I dunno... Andrew's friendship with Jeffrey Epstein is not something I personally could turn a blind eye to.

Massive fail having posted this over the wrong thread, but I suppose that's what happens when cooking and gossiping at the same time! [emoji23]
Thought I'd share this video here, which is one of the most hilarious videos I've ever watched: Royal Wedding - Bad Lip Reading!
My favourite bit is when William goes: I hope you understand that we're puppets and Harry says: You said we had free will? Will: No I didn't. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Charles theory is certainly plausible but ultimately set to fail
I’d say. Reports of these kind of rifts are one thing but I’d say Meghan/ Harry and William /Kate are still far more popular than Charles ever will be. In general he’s always been an awkward public figure and never very good at being a ‘prince.’ But the Diana thing is still a big deal to so many people in the UK - even people who profess not to care, the association is there. The whole “three people in my marriage” has basically tarnished him - obviously her early death is a huge part of that. But whatever your view on her - at the start she was unbelievably young, innocent and exploited and it’s pretty fucked up. For Charles too, to be forced into a marriage that was never going to work for the sake of the firm reflects badly on the institution - even
If they have tried to move away from it, he will always be a reminder.

But Dianas sons represent a whole new generation. Free to marry who they wanted, be human and at the same time be Diana’s sons (so in a way more than human)
My point is Charles will never be as popular as his mother - or son(s) - partly due to his personality and partly due to his actions. He’s waited so long for the throne he’s stuck as an awkward old / new hybrid.

As for Prince Andrew, yeah he’s clearly a nasty piece of work. As long as the PR machine can keep his worst exploits quiet, there’s no point (or time) trying to make people actually like him.

I heard that Prince Andrew sleeps with underage girls.
I hadn’t heard of the Jeffrey Epstein mentioned above so looked him up. He certainly seems like a sinister figure - not someone you would want to be connected to. And Prince Andrew apparently is - with some pretty revolting allegations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I heard that Prince Andrew sleeps with underage girls.
Which makes more sense why he was friends with a horrible human being like Jeffrey Epstein. There is no way Prince Andrew was just friends with him but also didn't know about the sex trafficking ring of underage girls. It's too coincidental.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.