Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with her
Prince Harry will snub traditional Royal Family Boxing Day shoot to avoid upsetting animal lover Meghan
  • Prince Harry, 34, has taken part in the family event for more than 20 years
  • But Meghan, 37, strongly opposes blood sports and refuses to wear any fur
  • Meghan’s aversion to hunting is believed to have first caused issues last year
  • Insiders say that Harry has changed hugely since meeting his American wife

Reactions: 11
I agree with her
Prince Harry will snub traditional Royal Family Boxing Day shoot to avoid upsetting animal lover Meghan
  • Prince Harry, 34, has taken part in the family event for more than 20 years
  • But Meghan, 37, strongly opposes blood sports and refuses to wear any fur
  • Meghan’s aversion to hunting is believed to have first caused issues last year
  • Insiders say that Harry has changed hugely since meeting his American wife
That makes me happy. Now if the rest of the Royal family could take note.

Reactions: 10
I give it 5 years, she will have pulled off a huge stunt by marrying and producing a child for the Grandson of the Queen of England. She dominates the relationship and will get bored, downhill after baby is born.

Reactions: 6
I give it 5 years, she will have pulled off a huge stunt by marrying and producing a child for the Grandson of the Queen of England. She dominates the relationship and will get bored, downhill after baby is born.
Let's hope it lasts that long?

Reactions: 1
Y'all, Kate and Meghan are besties, practically sisters, dare I say! [emoji23][emoji23]
This united front show totally reminds me of Queen Letizia and Sofia after the church service disaster (in which Letizia completely lost it when her mother in law touched her granddaughters and posed for pics, even pulling her daughter's ear!) and a few weeks later, Letizia opened the car door for Sofia and both were all smiles as if they were besties!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 4
Ha at them pretty much confirming all the rift rumours!

Kate still is a better actor than smug meg. Strangely I've got more admiration for meg, she just seems super driven and hope she does make a run for president.

@Meg1912 love getting continental royal gossip - it never reaches our shores

Reactions: 2
Ha at them pretty much confirming all the rift rumours!

Kate still is a better actor than smug meg. Strangely I've got more admiration for meg, she just seems super driven and hope she does make a run for president.

@Meg1912 love getting continental royal gossip - it never reaches our shores
I shall keep you posted then! [emoji16][emoji16]
I'm team Kate all the way!
Another day, another blind item on Meghan: https://blindgossip.com/the-pretend-holiday-invitation/
Regardless of whether or not Kate and Meghan get along, I find it very sad how William and Harry seem to have grown apart. It's very obvious looking at these pics and they did seem to be very close pre Meghan. I hope they can work things out sooner than later as these sibling feuds can sometimes turn into cutting ties for good, especially if their spouses don't encourage them to do so!
cc297bfe7ab250f3cfcfae4aafbf57f6.jpg
9b253b214fb5b4c6bbb15e793abd88c4.jpg

Reactions: 3
Leaked conversation from the Queens actual mouth ?
Not confirmed

“Right witches,
I’ve got me speech to do this evening and then I’m planning on getting blind drunk with the quality street and I swear to Christ if you don’t look like you’re getting on this morning I’m gonna lose my shiiiit. Charles, between your first wife, second wife and daughter in laws you’re just continuous drama... now pass me the JD and coke and someone write me a god damn speech before 3pm or I’m pulling the plug on BBC”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Leaked conversation from the Queens actual mouth [emoji15]
Not confirmed

“Right witches,
I’ve got me speech to do this evening and then I’m planning on getting blind drunk with the quality street and I swear to Christ if you don’t look like you’re getting on this morning I’m gonna lose my shiiiit. Charles, between your first wife, second wife and daughter in laws you’re just continuous drama... now pass me the JD and coke and someone write me a god damn speech before 3pm or I’m pulling the plug on BBC”
I totally see this conversation taking place! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Here's actual footage of what happened after William told Harry he watched a compilation of Meghan's sex scenes on Suits:

Reactions: 10
I totally see this conversation taking place! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Here's actual footage of what happened after William told Harry he watched a compilation of Meghan's sex scenes on Suits:

Bahahaha ??
If I was Kate I’d have that Mike and Rachel season finale romp saved to a burner iPhone that I’d slip to Kay Burley when baby Markle comes along.
What better person to have outside the hospital asking inappropriate questions like “could she have got pregnant up against the filing room cupboards like this do we think.. ?
Could she call the baby Mike or Ross ??‍♀

I hope Harry and Wills don't grow part but let's face it most adult siblings develop their own family units and see less of each other over time.

Yeah I'm still not team Kate..

Duchess of Cambridge waited until Meghan left Sandringham to go shooting with her own 20-bore shotgun
7965386-0-image-a-107_1546206260561.jpg

Kate, 36, has become a keen markswoman - and has even invested in her own shotgun, sources say. But she waited until after Meghan's departure on Boxing Day to join her husband, Prince William, and other family members to blast pheasants, partridges and ducks on the Queen's 20,000-acre Norfolk estate on Thursday. Left: Kate at a shoot in 2006. Right: The Duchess at a grouse shoot in 2009.

Reactions: 5
Yikes, my heart aches. I wish hunting would be banned, but tbh, that'll probably never happen. [emoji24][emoji24]
Nobody's perfect though and given what we know about Meghan and about Kate, I definitely prefer Kate. She also knew how to play the game, but always respectfully. I don't recall any drama/tantrums revolving Kate and as far as I know, she's had the same PA for 11 years, which I think speaks volumes. It's because she's treated respectfully and her hard work doesn't go unnoticed and is appreciated, unlike Meghan, who made quite a few staff members reevaluate/leave their positions, which surely they had worked so hard for, having been there for so long!!

Reactions: 8
Haha this forum really makes me laugh sometimes. Had it been Meghan who had gone hunting you’d all be laying into her, but because it’s Kate then it’s somehow forgivable because ‘nobodies perfect’. So why can’t the same apply to Meghan? Because you let yourself believe what you read on the internet? Laughable.

Haha this forum really makes me laugh sometimes. Had it been Meghan who had gone hunting you’d all be laying into her, but because it’s Kate then it’s somehow forgivable because ‘nobodies perfect’. So why can’t the same apply to Meghan? Because you let yourself believe what you read on the internet? Laughable.
Jesus!! Laugh all you want, you're not the only one to do so. My father hunts, I condone it and it makes me sick to my stomach. What shall I do, cut ties with him? Obviously not! He's an amazing man with so many qualities and there's much more to people then how they spend their free time.
What I said is as far as I know, Kate has more qualities than Meghan, unless you have a list of them up your sleeve and can enlighten us all?
I get it, you're a fan of Meghan! I'm not and that's not going to change! And my main reason (which I've said from the beginning of this thread), which you can't blame on DM or Metro, etc, as it was officially announced by THE PALACE that they announced the pregnancy on Eugenie's wedding day. It says all there is to be said about Meghan: Always me, me, me, so I shall take away what was supposed to be the happiest day of your life, in which the only people who should shine are you and your husband and announce my pregnancy. Who in their right mind would do this???!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aww calm down guys, there's reasons to like and dislike both of them!

Meghan does seem to have more substance about her where as Kate is the perfect queen in waiting (will she be a queen as William is king and they are more powerful) as she has no thoughts and is good at waving.

Meghan did have to graft more to get there, kate just had new money so went to the same uni to snatch the crown jewels.

Kate I'm a bit indifferent towards, Meghan I'm not sure if I dislike, like or have admiration for ? I do hope she makes a run for present though!

Someone does need to put the dad on the palace payroll just to shut him up.

Thomas Markle urges Meghan and Kate to put their rumoured differences aside 'if there is any animosity between them' as he begs his daughter to call him

Thomas Markle, (pictured right) has had no contact with his daughter since she married Prince Harry, and has said he is 'very upset' by the criticism his 37-year-old daughter (pictured middle) is receiving. The 74-year-old also revealed he didn't get a Christmas card from his daughter this year and has implored her to pick up the phone and talk to him. His comments come amid a rumoured rift between Meghan and Kate (pictured left), who is said to have been ‘reduced to tears’ by Meghan’s demands over Princess Charlotte’s bridesmaid gown and who later, allegedly, reprimanded Meghan for ‘berating’ a member of her staff. Mr Markle who lives in Rosarito, a beach town just across the US-Mexico border, said: ''If there is any animosity between Meghan and Kate they should put their differences aside. I’m very upset by the criticism Meghan is getting. 'I don’t think she deserves it and I don’t think she is doing one third of the things she is being accused of doing. 'I’m not buying that she made Kate cry. First off, I think Kate is a stronger woman than that. “I think Kate also knows she is in a stronger power position than Meghan is. 'Kate’s the hero mother. I can’t see her being that weak.'

Aww calm down guys, there's reasons to like and dislike both of them!

Meghan does seem to have more substance about her where as Kate is the perfect queen in waiting (will she be a queen as William is king and they are more powerful) as she has no thoughts and is good at waving.

Meghan did have to graft more to get there, kate just had new money so went to the same uni to snatch the crown jewels.

Kate I'm a bit indifferent towards, Meghan I'm not sure if I dislike, like or have admiration for ? I do hope she makes a run for present though!

Someone does need to put the dad on the palace payroll just to shut him up.

Thomas Markle urges Meghan and Kate to put their rumoured differences aside 'if there is any animosity between them' as he begs his daughter to call him

Thomas Markle, (pictured right) has had no contact with his daughter since she married Prince Harry, and has said he is 'very upset' by the criticism his 37-year-old daughter (pictured middle) is receiving. The 74-year-old also revealed he didn't get a Christmas card from his daughter this year and has implored her to pick up the phone and talk to him. His comments come amid a rumoured rift between Meghan and Kate (pictured left), who is said to have been ‘reduced to tears’ by Meghan’s demands over Princess Charlotte’s bridesmaid gown and who later, allegedly, reprimanded Meghan for ‘berating’ a member of her staff. Mr Markle who lives in Rosarito, a beach town just across the US-Mexico border, said: ''If there is any animosity between Meghan and Kate they should put their differences aside. I’m very upset by the criticism Meghan is getting. 'I don’t think she deserves it and I don’t think she is doing one third of the things she is being accused of doing. 'I’m not buying that she made Kate cry. First off, I think Kate is a stronger woman than that. “I think Kate also knows she is in a stronger power position than Meghan is. 'Kate’s the hero mother. I can’t see her being that weak.'

Gosh, he's soooo embarrasing! He's such a stirrer.

Gosh, he's soooo embarrassing! He's such a stirrer.
The problem with putting him on the payroll, it would make him very greedy and he would continually keep asking for money. But yeah it was said in the week that the stepsister, Samantha was on Scotland Yard list for stalking, wondering if they going to do anything about the father.

The problem with putting him on the payroll, it would make him very greedy and he would continually keep asking for money. But yeah it was said in the week that the stepsister, Samantha was on Scotland Yard list for stalking, wondering if they going to do anything about the father.
Oh wow, I didnt realise that about the sister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.