Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controversial opinion, but I don't like Meghan and Harry is a twit! In her first marriage, she ended things by moving out, taking a crazy expensive blender, so he'd see home was elsewhere for her and then sent him her engagement and wedding rings by post. WTAF?
In the engagement interview, she kept interrupting Harry, so she'd speak, which I thought was beyond rude.
Breaking the pregnancy news in Eugenie's wedding! Come on, it was supposed to be HER day, it was beyond disrespectful of Harry and Meghan.
He reminds me of 14 year old who's fallen for the first time and does everything he's told to. She's got him completely wrapped around her finger.
Also, the tiara that she wanted to wear in the wedding and caused a huge argument between Harry and HM and there are talks that that was what has caused 3 staff members to quit. He kept repeating: Meghan must have what she wants. WTF? Is he a robot?

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Omg, didnt know about the tiara... I need to read more!

Reactions: 4
I feel she'll stay because it's beneficial to her. She will have access to a lot of privileges that she can't get elsewhere. And honestly, if she's into a few of the charities and stuff, she can do so much more than if she was just Meghan the actress.

We know Hollywood's no roses all the time, and now shes' got the Royal company behind her to handle practically every problem she may have. People have to give her respect at events and stuff (what goes on behind is another story).

All these are possibly the reason why she said yes! A girl who's not good with all the attentions may have been scared off, but Meghan's not a stranger to the limelight.

So I see her just living it out, at least for a good 10 years, plus, she's not going have MIL problems, her MIL could possibly care less.

Reactions: 10
Here you go! [emoji6] https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entert...n-had-words-prince-harry-meghan-markle-tiara/

Oh honestly, that article has been written by a magazine who believe in Zoella's hype around her anxiety. They're stoking a fire that the media has already created about Meghan because they view her as a controversial figure. Not forgetting that she's done nothing controversial except be a half-caste divorcée. The article even states that Meghan doesn't refer to any noteworthy tension and the poll at the bottom indicates that no one even believes the supposed rumour. That still doesn't stop Cosmo making up a clickbait worthy story to sell copies of their trash literature.

Tensions at weddings happen, it's natural for families to have disagreements. The Queen is in her 90s and was brought up with very different traditions and ideas to a couple in their 30s, of course she'll want to do things differently, but that's not unusual and it certainly isn't newsworthy enough to use it as ANOTHER reason to find fault with Meghan. I'm fairly sure there were hundreds more arguments behind the scenes that we'll never hear about, but isn't it interesting how whenever there's tension the stories are always about the scapegoat royals?

Meghan will be turned into the new Camilla before long and for what reason? Misplaced perceptions about her personality and tit storms manufactured by gossip magazines and red top newspapers who push sensationalised stories ahead of the truth.

Reactions: 9
This isn't the original article I had read. Honestly, we're all entitled to our opinions. You're obviously a fan of Meghan, I'm not. So what? I stand by what I said, breaking the pregnancy news in what was supposed to be Eugenie's happiest day of her life was beyond distasteful as well as constantly interrupting Harry when he's speaking.

Reactions: 20
How far they've come since Princess Diana. I bet the Queen doesn't like Meghan.

Reactions: 7
This isn't the original article I had read. Honestly, we're all entitled to our opinions. You're obviously a fan of Meghan, I'm not. So what? I stand by what I said, breaking the pregnancy news in what was supposed to be Eugenie's happiest day of her life was beyond distasteful as well as constantly interrupting Harry when he's speaking.

I didn't mention anything to do with the pregnancy announcement so I'm not sure how that's relevant to my post. I also thought it was badly timed, but we don't know the full reasons why it was announced then. I just choose not to believe everything I read in the media and would rather keep an open mind.

I didn't mention anything to do with the pregnancy announcement so I'm not sure how that's relevant to my post. I also thought it was badly timed, but we don't know the full reasons why it was announced then. I just choose not to believe everything I read in the media and would rather keep an open mind.
I didn't say it because it was relevant to your post. I said it to explain why I'm not a fan of hers as surely nobody forced them to break the news in that specific day.
I've read plenty of articles praising Meghan, so obviously not everything written about her is negative.

As for the title of the thread, I do believe they will last. Chelsy and Cressida (who I actually saw once and is such a stunner!) valued their privacy and didn't want to have their relationship in the spotlight. Meghan on the other hand, is more than comfortable being the centre of attention, so they're perfect for each other.
I do think them constantly holding hands etc is a bit much, but I found it absolutely hilarious how William and Kate were holding hands during Eugenie's church service, since I had never seen them doing it! I suppose they also need to prove how much they love each other. [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 4
^ Lol, I thought the same when I saw Kate & Wills holding hands too: I'm guessing it was one of the few times they were 'allowed' to do this;) Don't you just love all these little silly rules and protocols the Royals have (or maybe not)?:p

Reactions: 2
^ Lol, I thought the same when I saw Kate & Wills holding hands too: I'm guessing it was one of the few times they were 'allowed' to do this;) Don't you just love all these little silly rules and protocols the Royals have (or maybe not)?:p
I find them quite amusing! [emoji23][emoji23] This video breaks down quite a few: No shellfish?! LOL!!
I forgot to add to my previous post how the fact that 3 staff members resigned since May (including their joint private secretary, who worked for Buckingham Palace for 17 years) obviously proves they weren't treated respectfully.

Reactions: 3
^ I had to think about your last point for a few seconds: I was wondering why you were talking about Theresa May and her cabinet resigning, I thought it was somehow connected:D- been watching too many Brexit videos to try to make sense of it all lol. Anyway, I digress.

Reactions: 1
^ I had to think about your last point for a few seconds: I was wondering why you were talking about Theresa May and her cabinet resigning, I thought it was somehow connected:D- been watching too many Brexit videos to try to make sense of it all lol. Anyway, I digress.
LOL! Apologies, I should've said since they got married instead of since May! [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 1
I forgot to add to my previous post how the fact that 3 staff members resigned since May (including their joint private secretary, who worked for Buckingham Palace for 17 years) obviously proves they weren't treated respectfully.
what's the tea on that though??

what's the tea on that though??
There are rumours that Harry became petulant and short--tempered with staff members ahead of the wedding. Same goes for Meghan, who apparently dismissed those who didn't agree with her views. Again, rumour is she was outraged when she couldn't wear the tiara of her choice.
Rumours aside, Meghan's royal adviser was one of the Queen's most trusted staff members for almost 20 years as was Harry's right-hand man, who worked there for 15 years, so obviously them resigning wasn't an overnight decision and they didn't feel like it was worth staying, so this really says a lot about Meghan and Harry.

Reactions: 8
There are rumours that Harry became petulant and short--tempered with staff members ahead of the wedding. Same goes for Meghan, who apparently dismissed those who didn't agree with her views. Again, rumour is she was outraged when she couldn't wear the tiara of her choice.
Rumours aside, Meghan's royal adviser was one of the Queen's most trusted staff members for almost 20 years as was Harry's right-hand man, who worked there for 15 years, so obviously them resigning wasn't an overnight decision and they didn't feel like it was worth staying, so this really says a lot about Meghan and Harry.

Poor her, didn't get that tiara
She must be quite the crazy person now that she's pregnant if she was that crazy leading to the wedding

Reactions: 6
I think they will...I don't think she's that bothered about acting anymore. Also isn't divorce really frowned upon in the Royal family? I kind of hope they do just because it pisses off all the people who are like 'she's mixed race! the royal family should stay with royal bloodlines!' lol. I don't know how she copes with her dad and sister keep running their mouths to the press though! I think that might get to her more than the royal duties/lifestyle.

Saying that I do think they rushed things a bit.

Reactions: 2
^ Yeah, talk about a whirlwind romance- everything's happened so quickly. Divorce may be frowned upon but the Queen is no stranger to it as 3 out of 4 of her children have been divorced... Although I may not be surprised if this happens with Harry and Meghan, I do hope it ends happily ever after, blah blah. I remember when Fergie and Andrew got engaged when I was a little kid, they looked so much in love were always clinging onto each other as well- I hope there isn't a pattern here haha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.