Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little bit dramatic maybe?
A huge fan of Meghan, I see. [emoji57]
Maybe ellaborate on why you disagree with me instead of calling my post dramatic? [emoji849] What I meant and think was pretty clear by my post is that they claim they won't release it to protect the baby's privacy, when most of the information it would have is already public knowledge.

Reactions: 7
It certainly doesn't seem to be straight forward. The next year will be interesting, Meghan has been in the royal family for a year now, and there's definitely some tension going on... will follow with curiosity.

Reactions: 4
A huge fan of Meghan, I see. [emoji57]
Maybe ellaborate on why you disagree with me instead of calling my post dramatic? [emoji849] What I meant and think was pretty clear by my post is that they claim they won't release it to protect the baby's privacy, when most of the information it would have is already public knowledge.
Nope, I couldn’t care about Meghan I think she’s ruining Harry.
Just because they won’t release the birth certificate doesn’t mean she used a surrogate. There could be other things they want to keep quiet or they aren’t because there’s barely any chance he will ever become King

Nope, I couldn’t care about Meghan I think she’s ruining Harry.
Just because they won’t release the birth certificate doesn’t mean she used a surrogate. There could be other things they want to keep quiet or they aren’t because there’s barely any chance he will ever become King
She is ruining Harry sadly. I do believe they have something to hide though about the birth.

Reactions: 7
She is ruining Harry sadly. I do believe they have something to hide though about the birth.
Of course they do. If you have nothing to hide, then you hide nothing, plain and simple. The royal announcement not being signed by a doctor? Not releasing the birth certificate?

Reactions: 5
Of course they do. If you have nothing to hide, then you hide nothing, plain and simple. The royal announcement not being signed by a doctor? Not releasing the birth certificate?
Your outlook is different to mine, I go by “the innocent lie because they don’t want to blamed and the guilty lie because they have no choice, everyone lies but it’s up to you to find out why”

Reactions: 1
Why would they share the birth certificate? They aren’t heirs.
Archie is 7th in the line of succession and sharing the birth certificate is a royal baby tradition. They say they release birth certificates "for the benefit of the historic record". If you look up a RF member, Wikipedia, first thing you see is date and place of birth.

Reactions: 10
Do you all know Harry so well from down the local pub, or where? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They aren't hiding it though are they? Just choosing not to release it themselves. Anyone can purchase a copy should they wish, which no doubt the press will do.

They aren't hiding it though are they? Just choosing not to release it themselves. Anyone can purchase a copy should they wish, which no doubt the press will do.
Really? If that's the case, all this secrecy really makes no sense.
My beef with them is that they continue to choose which parts of the royal life they want to embrace whilst enjoying all the priviledge. Their refusals to abide by protocol just show how they think they're better than everyone else when they really aren't.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really? If that's the case, all this secrecy really makes no sense.
My beef with them is that they continue to choose which parts of the royal life they want to embrace whilst enjoying all the priviledge. Their refusals to abide by protocol just show how they think they're better than everyone else when they really aren't.
I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure that certificate's weren't released for Beatrice, Eugeine, Lady Louise, James, Zara, Peter etc. And they were also near the top in the line of succession at the time of their births.

IMO this is just an acknowledgement that Archie is not likely to be king. Will and Kate released them because of the importance of their family in the future. Harry, Meghan and Archie will hold the same positions as Andrew, Bea and Eugenie do now - i.e. not that important in the scheme of things.

However I do understand why it seems like a big deal because they're so popular right now. And it's just fuelling this 'why are they being so secretive about the birth place thing'.

On YouTube I saw a trailer for a show about them on the Lifetime Network 😂 here in the US, idk if you all in UK have that network but it looks so tacky 🤣😂 it’s called Harry & Meghan becoming royal - premieres on the 27th. Looks so stupid 🤣

Reactions: 3
On YouTube I saw a trailer for a show about them on the Lifetime Network 😂 here in the US, idk if you all in UK have that network but it looks so tacky 🤣😂 it’s called Harry & Meghan becoming royal - premieres on the 27th. Looks so stupid 🤣
Sounds like my kind of show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she wanted the princess diaries fairytale and lucked out that she actually likes Harry!

Has anyone seen the articles floating around about Meghan asking a British presenter or something I think he was to set her up with Englishmen before she even met Harry?

• Wow
Has anyone seen the articles floating around about Meghan asking a British presenter or something I think he was to set her up with Englishmen before she even met Harry?
If your on about piers Morgan. I wouldn’t believe everything you read. He was just trying to make himself relevant when her and Harry were all over the press when engaged etc

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.