Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Philip gets a pass from me no matter what he does 🤣
I have to say, I tend to forgive him for most stuff too (not the driving). It's like the racist old uncle whom there's no point trying to educate anymore as he's 267 years old,but he's got all the world's cameras pointed at him :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Philip gets a pass from me no matter what he does 🤣
He might say stuff that is extremely inappropriate at times, but honestly, we’re all gonna miss him when he is dead. You could always rely on Phillip to say something inappropriate, and we’d all go, “oh phillip, you old rogue”, laugh it off because he’s ancient and move on.

Once upon a time Harry could’ve been the inappropriate one, given his past party lifestyle, but these days he and Meghan are more likely to spout bollocks like Gwynyth Paltrow and her goop bullshit.

Reactions: 14
I found it so strange that on meeting the queen it was Meghan who introduced the baby. I would of thought it would of been harry. He seems so peed off in that photo like why am I even here. Even her mum was closer. Also the way the royals are on one side and her and her mum on another ? Was it meant to be divided. She doesn’t love him the pictures when doing the vows at the wedding she was faking that look. I don’t care what anyone says she was. I have never in my life seen anyone look at their husband like that except in a film.

Reactions: 7
I love Phil even though he dropped bollocks now and then .

Will he get a state funeral when he dies?

I’ve just googled and apparently he can , as her consort .

Reactions: 2

I’ve just googled and apparently he can , as her consort .
He is entitled to a state funeral, but it is actually unlikely, apparently he said he didn’t want the fuss, so will be a low-key affair, well, as low key as a Royal Funeral can be. It will still have heads of states and commonwealth leaders and the like there. But it won’t be the full shabang and some that The Queen will get when she dies. Everything will be thrown at her funeral, as she deserves in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
87025011-8508-4367-833F-13CE22BD82FA.jpeg
3AE197AE-08E5-487D-8C6A-F609F17AED93.jpeg

I know it’s Givenchy.
But that doesn’t make it nice 😬
And it’s such a “winter” shade 😦 Kate and Camilla went full on summer vibes!

Reactions: 10
Channel that inner Britney Meghan 😎

🎵 🎶 “All eyes on me, in the centre of the ring just like a circus” 😎 🎵🎶

CFFA4074-F81C-4174-9662-C5919ACD312B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OH MY GOD. I'M LOST FOR WORDS.
1aaf45c1333ddca19084fb10c301a715.jpg
087abcfdbc9c23e9d870c71afe260210.jpg
If this is true, then Meghan sounds like a nuts control freak. We went to see our puppy (not exactly the same as a baby, I know) before he got his vaccines and the breeder just made sure santized our hands first. I doubt Kate is going to give the baby a disease.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Harry has been around hundreds of people since the birth. Is he banned too? He looks utterly miserable in those snaps.

Reactions: 4
If this is true, then Meghan sounds like a nuts control freak. We went to see our puppy (not exactly the same as a baby, I know) before he got his vaccines and the breeder just made sure santized our hands first. I doubt Kate is going to give the baby a disease.
i wouldn't doubt this for a second. there is something deff wrong with Me AGAIN!

Reactions: 1
i wouldn't doubt this for a second. there is something deff wrong with Me AGAIN!
I completely agree. There's a video of her today being ignored by Harry and boy oh boy her face! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] She was not happy.
Harry looking miserable as per usual. [emoji15]

Reactions: 6
I completely agree. There's a video of her today being ignored by Harry and boy oh boy her face! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] She was not happy.
Harry looking miserable as per usual. [emoji15]
There is a video where it seems like she doesn't like what he said or something and she gave him a little slap on the thigh. Seemed like a motherly thing to do. I used to like her but I feel with the stories about it, there has to be some truth to it. I don't mean the father stuff, as I am not in contact with my father and she may have genuine reasons for her not to be. I mean the stories about longterm staff leaving, etc.

Also, I really like Camilla and she seems like a hoot. She is very readable and seemed like she couldn't be bothered being in the carriage with MM and Harry. Did you see the video of her wink when trump visited? LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.