Harry and Meghan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your on about piers Morgan. I wouldn’t believe everything you read. He was just trying to make himself relevant when her and Harry were all over the press when engaged etc
No this one is Lizzie Cundy saying Meghan asked her to set her up with an English guy. Been in a few papers - daily express, daily fail, the sun etc so not sure how accurate it is.
Think it was also mentioned on the blind gossip pages though.

Reactions: 6
No this one is Lizzie Cundy saying Meghan asked her to set her up with an English guy. Been in a few papers - daily express, daily fail, the sun etc so not sure how accurate it is.
Think it was also mentioned on the blind gossip pages though.
Oh well Lizzie Cundy is another one who will do anything for press. She’d go to an opening of an envelope

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If your on about piers Morgan. I wouldn’t believe everything you read. He was just trying to make himself relevant when her and Harry were all over the press when engaged etc
No I dont believe it was him, I didnt get into the article much but didnt mention him. It said years before she met harry ,so could have been because what's this about them being friends before?

Idk really lol

Just reading this, pretty interesting.

Apparently she claimed Hollywood is a really brutal place to be & she wanted to escape to London. I have a few friends living and working in Hollywood as actors / comedians etc (not famous, think role playing at Universal Studios, appearances, small parts in big films, stunt work, that kind of thing) And they say it's pretty much normal, how it is in London etc so I want to know more, does she mean the casting couch, the other people willing to do anything for a role (I'm sure that includes her, if her yachting rumours are to be believed) just what exactly. I know Hollywood is a cesspit but an insiders goss would be great lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Chelsea-marrying-Harry-happy-coincidence.html

Reactions: 1
I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure that certificate's weren't released for Beatrice, Eugeine, Lady Louise, James, Zara, Peter etc. And they were also near the top in the line of succession at the time of their births.

IMO this is just an acknowledgement that Archie is not likely to be king. Will and Kate released them because of the importance of their family in the future. Harry, Meghan and Archie will hold the same positions as Andrew, Bea and Eugenie do now - i.e. not that important in the scheme of things.

However I do understand why it seems like a big deal because they're so popular right now. And it's just fuelling this 'why are they being so secretive about the birth place thing'.
Meghan will never be in same position she has no claim to the throne just like kate cant be queen. They are royal by marriage only not in the line of succession

Reactions: 2
Just reading this, pretty interesting.

Apparently she claimed Hollywood is a really brutal place to be & she wanted to escape to London. I have a few friends living and working in Hollywood as actors / comedians etc (not famous, think role playing at Universal Studios, appearances, small parts in big films, stunt work, that kind of thing) And they say it's pretty much normal, how it is in London etc so I want to know more, does she mean the casting couch, the other people willing to do anything for a role (I'm sure that includes her, if her yachting rumours are to be believed) just what exactly. I know Hollywood is a cesspit but an insiders goss would be great lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Chelsea-marrying-Harry-happy-coincidence.html

I know one or two people out there, don't talk very often, just see their stuff from time to time on IG or Facebook, but not really "friends" anymore and essentially it's just a lot of hard work, as you'd expect it to be. Unless you know the right somebody. I don't doubt there's lots of casting couches and all that, you just have to be willing to put in the work and for it to take 8-10 years sometimes ( also waiting on your competition to give up, because the majority will) to really make it big if that's what you're wanting and IF you have the talent/ wait on the right roles. This is just from what I hear ( and I've read a book about advice for making it in whatever career, but this particular one happened to focus on acting and gave so much insight into what a person pursuing it deals with). But imo, Meghan doesn't have that much talent anyways, I mean, not an actress who really "performs", but just sort of goes through the motions. I can see where she would have been trying for things that weren't coming her way tbh. But if she really *really* wanted that life, she would invest in more workshops, produce her own ( small) body of work... etc and the tough would get going as they say.

I used to semi like her but now I can be wholeheartedly counted as one who believes she just didn't want to put in the work but wanted to be famous.

On YouTube I saw a trailer for a show about them on the Lifetime Network 😂 here in the US, idk if you all in UK have that network but it looks so tacky 🤣😂 it’s called Harry & Meghan becoming royal - premieres on the 27th. Looks so stupid 🤣
This does look very watchable for all the wrong reasons :lol: great casting for Harry

• Haha
I get the not kissing newborn thing because coldsores, coughs etc, but not holding them, not letting other kids near, not even aunt and uncle can cuddle him? Dear oh dear.

Reactions: 9
Meghan is very lucky that Kate won’t be able to arrange her execution when she becomes Queen. If someone had pulled that crap in the 1500’s it would have been choppy choppy time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't know anything about babies but would it be somewhat normal to not have children around until baby gets his first round of shots? EDIT: and by "around" I mean hugging and kissing perhaps? Like I said, I don't know anything but this seems way over the top. You'd think baby siblings in families wouldn't survive!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sounds like Megan needs some help for being a teeenie bit neurotic 🙈 think of the amount of babies that have older siblings at school, if she goes on to have more babies will she ban her other children from seeing them for 3 months. I understand not kissing a baby on the lips, but as Kate is already a mum I’m sure she is well aware of these precautions. I thought I was a little highly strung with washing my hands when I had my kids but now I feel like i lived like a pig in comparison 😂 surely with the amount of people Harry has been around lately he would be bringing germs in and out the house more than anyone!

Reactions: 11
The only time when she should be preventing the cousins from seeing the new baby was if they were ill. Other than that it should have been fine. I wonder if this information is definitely true though, could be someone trying to fight dirty possibly in retaliation to the rumours Will was cheating on Kate

Reactions: 7
It has been confirmed that the cousins didn't meet Archie, which I thought was very unusual as surely they were ecstatic about meeting their cousin, so I really wouldn't be surprised if the rest is true as well. It's absolutely bonkers. How does Harry never put his foot down? What a twit! So I suppose little Archie will be homeschooled by private tutors who shall wear protective clothing.
Sneak peek of HRM meeting Archie:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This does look very watchable for all the wrong reasons :lol: great casting for Harry
I bloody loved the last lifetime movie 🤣🤣
When you have the spirit of Diana in the body of a lion you know you’re onto a winner.

No shame I’m watching this. 😬

I forgot about the wanted 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I bloody loved the last lifetime movie 🤣🤣
When you have the spirit of Diana in the body of a lion you know you’re onto a winner.

No shame I’m watching this.
Haaaa! Right? Thanks you for reminding me of that scene. What an inspiration. I'm with you all the way !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.