Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤦🏽‍♀️ Just dawned on me , she is literally the biggest Narc ‘ The Bench ‘ is where a judge sits ! Seriously she is that vile , forget crocodile & waffle maker , this daft bint thinks she’s Judge & Jury in all seriousness, if this pair of fuckwits are as philanthropic as they say they are the proceeds of this future 99p B&M bargains crap would go to a charity such as War Child or Veterans charity etc . The illustrations are of a man in uniform so it would be appropriate, but omg she is just beyond even beginning to get acquired title ... if she hates the RF so much why would she use this title for authorship 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Probably hoping it will get bought in quantity by primary school librarians.

There is a whole ruse in current publishing esp. in YA stuff of publishing stuff that is designed to sell to that market and hardly any other. Marvel have been doing it with their uttterly woeful, very poorly selling woke comics too - designed to be packaged into trade paperbacks and sold to school librarians because they have a (dreadfully conceived and written) young black girl hero or whatever.
Am a librarian, wouldn’t buy. 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
serious question. since eveything these two does is just a giant hyprocritical action after another, do you think they're having a laugh? narcs take joy at pissing people off. or are they truly lacking self awareness that they can't even see they are looking like idiots with the hypocritical stuff?

Reactions: 21
I am waiting to see which one of her rich celeb friends will actually purchase the book and take a picture with it. Will Scabie actually buy the book? 😂I think this book is going to flop. What will be her next occupation then? 😂 She is running out of options since she has done many according to her refurbished CV.

Loving all the poems. You are all talented! I am tempted to go post one of them on scabie's twitter :LOL:

• Haha
serious question. since eveything these two does is just a giant hyprocritical action after another, do you think they're having a laugh? narcs take joy at pissing people off. or are they truly lacking self awareness that they can't even see they are looking like idiots with the hypocritical stuff?
No. She thinks she is so amazing that she deserves to get recognition for her efforts.
Best selling author will be added to her linked in.
It is all so brazen. Happy family clip of the Cambridge's is released. Sussexes release a pap shot.
WB struts his stuff on stage, blowing kisses and swinging his mike like Freddie Mercury ( if the publicity is to be believed). Not good enough though as HW couldn't be there.
They might forget about her.
Quickly Releases details of her 'book' that coincides with the release of the photography book that Catherine of Cambridge worked on, and gives her time to learn the words ready for the birthday readathon.
She will have the doll perched on her bump, in his vest and his woolly hat on, reading it aloud to daddy dearest, with a chorus of duck rabbit to show his versatility.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Excommunicate your own father.
Make bullets for your husband to fire at his family and ensure he is estranged from his father.
Write a book about the bond of love that ties a father and his child together.

yeh that sounds about right.

She is so accomplished.
Banana bread baking, calligraphy, acting, philanthropy [still waiting to find out what she has ACTUALLY done,] chicken rescuing, vogue editing and now poetry.
is there no beginning to her talents?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Whoever is telling her every detail about what the Royal family is doing and on what date needs to stop.

Reactions: 32
Here is a bench
Where your arse will go numb.
Wondering why you're a cushion
instead of a son.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can’t understand how she’s allowed to publish books with her title (that she doesn’t care about!). Surely this shouldn’t be allowed. I really wish they’d put the foot down with Sarah and her commercial endeavours. There is precedent I suppose but my god, the hypocrisy. If it didn’t matter, she could have used Mountbatten Windsor. In fact, I’d nearly give her props if she did. She’d redeem herself big time actually if she didn’t look so desperate to be recognised as the “duchess” she always dreamed of. I do actually find it funny that it’s just M****n though.. and not Princess. Hazbo will always trump her on that one.
Piers is also raising the same point https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Markle-preach-father-child-relationships.html
As for PWB and his phallic-fan base, the DM are throwing some funny shade around
Men with large NOSES tend to have bigger penises, study reveals https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...eveals.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

I am waiting to see which one of her rich celeb friends will actually purchase the book and take a picture with it. Will Scabie actually buy the book? 😂I think this book is going to flop. What will be her next occupation then? 😂 She is running out of options since she has done many according to her refurbished CV.

Loving all the poems. You are all talented! I am tempted to go post one of them on scabie's twitter :LOL:
Chrissy T probably will

“Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex's first children's book, The Bench, beautifully captures the special relationship between father and son, as seen through a mother's eyes. The book's storytelling and illustration give us snapshots of shared moments that evoke a deep sense of warmth, connection, and compassion.

This is your bench
Where you'll witness great joy.
From here you will rest
See the growth of our boy.

In The Bench, Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex, touchingly captures the evolving and expanding relationship between father and son and reminds us of the many ways that love can take shape and be expressed in a modern family.

Evoking a deep sense of warmth, connection, and compassion, The Duchess's debut children's book gives us a window into shared and enduring moments between a diverse group of fathers and sons-moments of peace and reflection, trust and belief, discovery and learning, and comfort and nurture.

Working in watercolour for the first time, Caldecott-winning, bestselling illustrator Christian Robinson expands on his signature style to bring joy and softness to the pages, reflecting the beauty of a father's love through a mother's eyes.

With a universal message, this thoughtful and heartwarming read-aloud is destined to be treasured by families for generations to come.”

LOL THIS BIT PROBABLY LONGER THAN THE BOOK.

I see 6th in line was relegated to just “her husband” in the about the ‘author’ bit.
..." debut children's book..." ?! There'll be more?!
"Universal". "Diverse".... and she makes it seem like she was the worried wife of a soldier defusing IEDs in Iraq. Don't worry dear: we have the receipts of your worrying phase - how to pass the buck on the million dollar wardrobe

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Here is the bench
Where I pose under a willow
Flapping open my coat
Whilst stroking a pillow

Here is the bench
Where the surrogate will lie
To squeeze out My Diana
Under a starry night sky

Here is the bench
Where my sproglets will play
I’ll sit on my arse
So the royal racists can pay

Here is the bench
Where Haz shall now sleep
Snivelling into a blanket
While I‘m cock of dungheap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I am still catching up on this rapidly expanding thread about the latest unbelievable exploit of HFW.
What sort of "poetry" is that?

I thought she was supposed to be highly intelligent and creative. If this is a genuine example of her work then what an embarrassment it must/should be to someone of intelligence and sufficient insight to realise that it is even written in a way that would be could be considered of primary school age (4.5 - 11yrs). The emotive language used within the rhythm and rhyme is not complex, and I am not in any way a poet or language expert - but even I can determine that the psychology and emotional intelligence used is immature and of low comprehension.

In summary, it is the writing of an entitled and imaginative child. She is cashing in on her status of Duchess, not of her experiences of wife and mother.

Reactions: 26
How long is the Audiobook version (narrated by herself you know). It's a kids book, so ... 30 seconds?

Wonder if a deal has been done with Netflix over the rights to an animated version.

Absolute brilliant sport over on twatter tonight winding up the sussex squad loons over it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.