Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she's shaping up as Fergie 2.0 nicely. Just needs the divorce and the QVC shopping deal, and she's there.
The difference is Fergie loved Andrew, respected HM The Queen and stayed around for quite a few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I guess hazzo's fame was short-lived and has been benched.:LOL: PR is gonna pump out a LOT about her book.. I don't know which is worse: the book or the fake standing ovation. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Mollie King dated model David Gandy (of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue and M&S) and is marrying Stuart Broad. She’s done alright if you discount PH.
She must have been having a meltdown to even consider Hazno.

And he was DEFINITELY punching above his weight with her. She's a looker and he's a dim, pube-headed, angry little twit with no redeeming features at all.

Reactions: 14
This just in from 'The Sun' (sick bags at the ready, Tattlers):

MEGHAN WRITES CHILDREN'S BOOK

Meghan Markle has written a children's book about the bond between a father and son.

A picture of the book has been posted online today ahead of its publication on June 8.

It shows a watercolour picture by Christian Robinson of a bench under a tree surrounded by birds with the mum-to-be's pen name given as: "Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex".

Meghan said: "The Bench started as a poem I wrote for my husband on Father's Day, the month after Archie was born. That poem became this story.

"Christian layered in beautiful and ethereal watercolour illustrations that capture the warmth, joy and comfort of the relationship between fathers and sons from all walks of life. This representation was particularly important to me and Christian and I worked closely to depict this special bond through an inclusive lens."

ETA Oops! Sorry @Peachsquish

PS More of her bleeping' lenses':cool:
Not quite in the poet laureate league is it?
Looking out at my love and our beautiful boy
And here in the window I’ll have tears of great joy
From here you will rest see the growth of our boy ........WALOB - is she actually 5yo ?
Caveat (No copyright infringement this is taken from DE website)

How about :
Knowing I wont wear a crown cos I’ve been lumbered with the royal clown
Do not cry my cash cow son soon the divorce will be over and done
I will merch til kingdom be on Daddy’s name we will live for free
My baby prince and princesses two what a freeloading life style is awaiting you 🙀
( not my best work admittedly I’m off to get a book deal now)

Watch out Fergie shes copying everyones ideas - poor Budgie the helicopter would be spinning in the air 🚁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Not quite in the poet laureate league is it?
Looking out at my love and our beautiful boy
And here in the window I’ll have tears of great joy
From here you will rest see the growth of our boy ........WALOB - is she actually 5yo ?
Caveat (No copyright infringement this is taken from DE website)

How about :
Knowing I wont wear a crown cos I’ve been lumbered with the royal clown
Do not cry my cash cow son soon the divorce will be over and done
I will merch til kingdom be on Daddy’s name we will live for free
My baby prince and princesses two what a freeloading life style is awaiting you 🙀
( not my best work admittedly I’m off to get a book deal now)

Watch out Fergie shes copying everyones ideas - poor Budgie the helicopter would be spinning in the air 🚁
Sounds more like she should be writing Hallmark card verse to me... vomitous rubbish 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm
She shouldn't preach, she's keeping her husband from his dad and she won't talk to her own. Stupid plastic witch. Bet it was ghostwritten.
I do too. It makes me sick when celebrities claim to have written books when they have done none of the hard work and there are loads of excellent writers who can't get their work published 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 40
A194155C-C3E6-4958-80E0-E4C65544890D.jpeg

My Boy, when you are older , out into the World you will go
Never forget to trash your family on a gossipy chat show. .....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I
It doesn't say much for "the experts" I will not watch them ever again they used to be so credible, why were they so wrong??

They make it up as they go along, nana.

A person who looks to the left when they speak is remembering stuff, so they are speaking truth. Or maybe they aren't.
A person who looks to the right when they speak is beng creative, so they are telling lies. Or maybe they aren't.

Best way to find out if they were lying or not is to ask the Archbishop.
Or maybe not because he might be a woke-ist tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let there be some legal reason why she can't use Duchess etc on the cover of the book and she is forced to change/remove it
it sickens me that she is a Duchess. She has no class and actually demeans the status of the other Duchesses. The titles should be taken from both of them without delay. I feel sorry for people who live in Sussex having their lovely country tainted by them.

Reactions: 42
Did anyone ask if the children's programme with Netflix is doing ok? the book got out first before Netflix. 😂

Reactions: 17
I guess hazzo's fame was short-lived and has been benched.:LOL: PR is gonna pump out a LOT about her book.. I don't know which is worse: the book or the fake standing ovation. :sick:
Any idea what the demographic was of people attending the event? How much were tickets or did you have to bring an oxygen tank and a couple of vaccines with ya?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A woman with these blockbuster Netflix and Spotify deals :ROFLMAO: is making a priority a small and dull-looking children's book. Yes, yes, makes complete sense...

Publication date is 8 June. Do we think Baby Harkellina-Dianawell is due before that or afterwards to double-dip on publicity?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The difference is Fergie loved Andrew, respected HM The Queen and stayed around for quite a few years.
Lots of articles say HM has a soft spot for Sarah and has tea with her often, whereas PP wanted nothing to do with her.

Reactions: 16
Any idea what the demographic was of people attending the event? How much were tickets or did you have to bring an oxygen tank and a couple of vaccines with ya?
According to google and LA times

Sunday's Vax Live, with 20,000 healthcare and other essential workers in attendance, was the first in-person stadium concert at Inglewood's SoFi Stadium since COVID-19 closures. Selena Gomez hosted and Jennifer Lopez, the Foo Fighters, Eddie Vedder and J Balvin performed.

I think it might be a free event. It doesn't make sense for them to thank the healthcare workers and expect them to pay for the tickets...

Reactions: 19
And people think Britain is "classist" but there's a whole new level of it in Indian culture (even Indian's over here!) with their "caste" system. It's shocking - we shouldn't be giving them Aid, they have a Space Programme and as you say a million dollar paid cricket league! Indian should be made to sort their own house not not accepting aid from other countries.
Funny that Selena Gomez wasn’t busy calling the many Indian billionaires and demanding they purchase medicines, ventilators etc. Strange that the vile Harkles allegedly have enough money to sit in their hideous pretend-castle, were happy for British taxpayers to stump up for a wedding they didn’t want...but aren’t rushing to donate their own money to send medical supplies.

Reactions: 42
I'm

I do too. It makes me sick when celebrities claim to have written books when they have done none of the hard work and there are loads of excellent writers who can't get their work published 😡
Farchie probably wrote it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.