Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Is this true, or something to put her back in the news on Charlotte's birthday? Perhaps Smegs was rushing to visit the surrogate 🙄
Could be a way to cover for and give him and excuse for returning so quickly. Helps dodge the criticism for not staying in UK.

Reactions: 10
I just went for a coffee in the park and met a friend who is from a South American country.

She was telling me how terrible the current situation is in Peru and Venezuela. There is terrible poverty caused by the pandemic, problems with vaccination programs and high numbers of deaths. Vaccines are coming from China and Russia.

My friend felt sure that many parts of South America will soon be communist controlled with Russia as their puppet masters.

Surely the Americans should be far more worried about what is actually going on in South America rather than anything done by our royal family. Distractions, distractions......

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
TATTLE EXCLUSIVE

Harry's mental health documentary 'The Me You Can't See' has a rating that warns about 'mature themes and references to sexual violence'

Is he trying to tell us something

I thought he wasn't allowed to use his title in anyway shape or form for financial gain?! Or did I just dream that 🤔😅
That’s is my understanding too

Standing ovation? Was it a standing only concert?
😂

Could be a way to cover for and give him and excuse for returning so quickly. Helps dodge the criticism for not staying in UK.
How can she keep changing the due date
1st it was due in the Spring then the Summer
Although she did not state which year
🐘
I wonder if she has 2 surrogates on the ready
And she will pick the best on from the Catalogue

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Selena Gomez needs to stay in her lane, she is spear heading a campaign she knows nothing about. She tried to blackmail the NZ PM over Twitter to donate vaccinations - something that she had already committed to. Her subsequent tweets to the UK PM shows how dense she really is. We’ve committed millions pounds worth of aid to India by way of ventilators, equipment etc to help them overcome their state of emergency. The UK have already said they’d like to donate surplus vaccines when our program draws to a close.

It seems to me that the vast majority of countries already have plans to donate surplus vaccines or resources and she would do well to educate herself before using Twitter to facilitate an army applying pressure to the various PMs around the world. It’s a cheap move.
Honestly, I am raging that these so called celebrities make uninformed statements just for the headlines and the publicity stunt. This is fake news that they are peddling. most of the significant major world players have pledged excess vaccinations to poorer countries struggling . Not one major G7 country would not WANT the rest of the world to be vaccinated we live in a global trading market for God's sake.
Not only that why make fecking PR out of a pandemic when millions have died, its not a good feel and I hope Selena Gomez, WB and Sunshine Sucks all meet with Karma very soon

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It is, sadly. I read last week ( I think on Prof Tim Spector‘a Twitter but hope he forgives me if I’m mistaken) that as bad as India’s situation is, the prevalence per 100000 of population is about half what ours in the UK was in January. Tragically, it is partly a problem caused by an inadequate health situation. Those poor people, some of the video footage is just heart rending
I was told this as well last week by a doctor friend of mine. American also living in the UK. Compared to the UK as a % of the population, it is a significantly lower figure. As someone pointed out earlier in this thread, the fact that the country invests so little in their hospitals and health clinics is why we are seeing these tragic images of overwhelmed hospitals etc. Doesn't make it any less sad but statistics is a good way of providing perspective

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I've just seen the list of celebs involved in this Vax event. Quite a list of multi-millionaires I see.

Have any of those celebs involved declared how much of their 100's of millions they are donating to buy vaccines for the poor of the world?

At least the delightful Dolly Parton donated money to the development of one of the vaccines.

Sick of celebs preaching shite to the rest of us from their ivory towers.

The pandemic showed us who the real celebs of this world are, (Drs, nurses, shop workers, delivery staff, carers, volunteers, etc, etc).
Quite right. I read somewhere recently that all these so called celebrities turn up at big charity events for a fee/ lot of money, and help " raise" Millions of $$. for the event in pledges. Well anybody can pledge but when it comes to what is actually raised, when the pledges are collected, well that's normally half of the amount then they have to pay the celebs, so the charity doesn't get as much as the headline announcements declaring the success of the charity event.
We had a similar situation here with lovely old Terry Wogan some years ago, when he was charging a massive fee or his management people were on his behalf, either Comic Relief , or Children in Need I think, it got into the press and things changed after that.
Some wise person on here probably, said, if any charity boss is earning more than you, then don't donate to their charity .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Is he trying to tell us something
Honestly if this turns into an Urban dictionary round of Scrabble or Countdown (Cuntdown) - I will throw up

I've just seen the list of celebs involved in this Vax event. Quite a list of multi-millionaires I see.

Have any of those celebs involved declared how much of their 100's of millions they are donating to buy vaccines for the poor of the world?

At least the delightful Dolly Parton donated money to the development of one of the vaccines.

Sick of celebs preaching shite to the rest of us from their ivory towers.

The pandemic showed us who the real celebs of this world are, (Drs, nurses, shop workers, delivery staff, carers, volunteers, etc, etc).
Anyone had a chance to see if Ricky Gervais has given us his thoughts on the Vaxapalooza-fest?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's their hypocrisy that really gets me. They slag off the RF and all they stand for but still use the titles given to them by TQ at every opportunity. Last night 'Duke of Sussex' in 10 feet high letters across a screen - what the......?
If they hate everything Royal so much why not drop their titles and be plain Mr & Mrs H. Mountbatten-Windsor, most people would still know it's them.
"Just call me Harry" ......... well just do it then if you really mean it!
Yeah I agree. They claim that the dont want attention but are pursuing a celebrity lifestyle.
There was no need for them to do the Oprah interview. They're clutching onto it all and dragging out any publicity. Megs' need to be so vocal is why she would never fit in with the royal family. The queen herself is a figure head, the public don't know their personal views. I found it petty that she brought up "I didn't make her cry, she made me cry" knowing that Kate is never going to drop to tabloid level and give her side of the goss. Was a liberty and just embarrassing, it didn't serve any purpose.
Around the time of her and Harry's wedding it became so boring that there would be numerous comments on dm, from people in the US saying it was her race that was the reason why everyone was shocked about her becoming a new member of the royal family. She has one white parent and one black. She wasn't the usual candidate to marry a british royal due to the fact she was a Netflix actress, divorcee and not from any aristocratic background.

Reactions: 24
I just went for a coffee in the park and met a friend who is from a South American country.

She was telling me how terrible the current situation is in Peru and Venezuela. There is terrible poverty caused by the pandemic, problems with vaccination programs and high numbers of deaths. Vaccines are coming from China and Russia.

My friend felt sure that many parts of South America will soon be communist controlled with Russia as their puppet masters.

Surely the Americans should be far more worried about what is actually going on in South America rather than anything done by our royal family. Distractions, distractions......
Thanks Scotchy - I read something recently that China was sucking up to the Chleans by giving them vaccines - but turns out their vaccines are 7% effective. not 70%. 7%. yuck

• Wow
  • Angry
Paula M. Says crowd were told to stand up and cheer H and explains about diplomatic immunity and sovereign immunity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So reasons I can think of that HFW didn't appear at the concert:

1) enforced bed rest after the "we saw her in a black car going to the hospital story"

2) She won't share the stage or limelight with anyone so will have her own spot

3) Prerecord so she can shoot, edit and filter it to the nth degree

4) Too many people to get close to bump

5) Not yet vaccinated as pregnant so not worth the risk

6) She's still pissed off that she's still the +1 on any invite and can't get anything of any significance on her own so no live appearance to the great unwashed.

7) She was worried she would be booed or heckled.

Anyone got anything else?
Yes, to quote Freda, I have this for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The old thread was locked and I still have a few more pages to read, but (and maybe I'm just a hard ass) I would never accept him back in the family if I were them. Regardless of whether or not Smeg is manipulating him, I just do not understand how anyone can actually turn on their own family the way he has, especially since they always had a good relationship. I can't even be mad at Smeg. She's just being herself. Harry is the one who went along with it. I don't care if he looked uncomfortable during certain parts of the interview, or if he didn't know exactly what she would say. He had the opportunity to set the record straight. Instead, he not only went along with it, he twisted the knife a little deeper with the "my father and brother are trapped" crap. He did all this while he knew his grandfather was dying. He is a piece of dog tit as far as I'm concerned. Who cares who's manipulating him to turn on his family? The fact that anyone is able to should be concerning. If it wasn't Smeg, it would have been someone else.

Besides, as many on here have pointed out, he probably always had these feelings, but Smeg was a convenient excuse for him to be able to finally let them out. It reminds me of a joke a comedian told one time about meeting a famous comedian. He tried to talk with the guy, but the famous comedian just walked away from him. Another comedian told him that "he's just shy". The comedian telling the story said he doesn't buy the "just shy" excuse. He thinks that @$$holes have been waiting their entire lives to be famous or rich so that they're free to be the @$$holes they've always wanted to be. I think that definitely applies to Harry.

Anger does eat away at your soul and your peace of mind, so by all means let the anger go. But don't accept Judas back into the family. Wish him well, be there for him, but keep him at arms length. Even that is being more generous than I would be. There are some things you just don't do and can't come back from and that's betraying your family.
Absolutely. I agree whole heartedly. When people keep pissing on your chips you move away from them ... done.
Then you have to come to terms with what they've done because you can't change the past. Try to keep the anger at bay and just maintain it to a point where it reminnds you not to trust the person ... and then just get on with things. Irritants and narcissists revel in being the centre of your mind, the thing you think of last thing at night and on waking. That's okay in the first flush of anger but it eats you up, so dismiss it as soon as possible and live your life. Just you doing your own thang as if they don't exist will be the payback that will annoy them most.
PWB is not worth saving. No point in beating about the bush, he was always a little bleep and now he's a bigger bleep and a dangerous one with a vicious sidekick egging him on. I said it before when people voiced that he could self harm in the extreme ... I really don't care. I wouldn't wish it on him and wouldn't rejoice, but it won't hurt my heart.He's left a trail of destruction and tried (still trying) to beat his whole birth family into the ground. I feel for him what he felt for his dying grandpa, nothing.
Keep him out, even post divorce. He's a dangerous self serving snake.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Watched the video - no one really gave a tit about PWB and yes they were already standing. Compare audience reaction to when J Balvin came on stage - yeah - no contest. Looks like a total snoozefest with Ben Affleck and Jimmy Kimmel (dressed as Robin) trying to eek out some laughs. Then the ultra-commie Sean Penn.... then the ever so charming Selena who got a kidney transplant from her friend and then a few years later cancelled this friend when it turned out that Selena was boozing it up on that fresh kidney and the friend called her out on it. Yeah - lovely gal.

Oh and YES!!!! J-Lo did her classic gynecological exam dance:
View attachment 557532
Just to be bitchy, because I feel like it. She has to dance in the bent over pose because otherwise her ass is a very very odd shape. I think she (jlo) thinks it's flattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is EXACTLY the type of celebrity that they want. Sparkles, big names up in lights, big speeches in front of people but doing the bare minimum behind the scenes. Not for them the drudgery of being a working royal, this is the kind of gig they've had their eye on from the very beginning.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Haha, it's patently clear that SHE wouldn't want to share the stage with JLo or Selena who may be just as plastically enhanced as HER but more appealing than a heavily pregnant or heavily moonbumped wife of a prince. İ agree she will have negotiated a heavily filtered and controlled zoom appearance full of word salad filmed above the bump. İf she is really pregnant then she would not be vaccinated anyway. İf she has the moonbump then it would be really hard to pull off 'heavily pregnant' at a live appearance and as someone upthread mentioned the bump could be heat-tested for signs of real baby life. İ'm a bit disappointed really as İ wanted to see her and the bump live and now we will just get the usual salad of words. İ remember JLo's bum from Hilary Clinton's campaign, so that was a success, not. Eddy Vedder and Dave Grohl are big pulls, but long past their grungey rock roots. The audience will lap up the free gig despite JCMH spouting off about compassion for the world. İt's a huge embarassing event on all sides.

Reactions: 22
I stopped reading after the first ten.
It was all "standing ovation" "royal family jealous" "british people didnt respect him" "hedid the right thing to remove his wife and child" etc etc.

However, I have looked again and he is no longer trending.
My trends list is now dominated by the final episode of Line of duty and each of the lead actors/characters in it.

So he's been cancelled by a fictional story.
Seems quite fitting.
Well, one H is swept aside by another H or should I say The Fourth Man.
Both gingers, never seen together...
Just sayin’ 😉.

I’ll get my coat & tin hat as I go.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if they have checked to see if her elderly father has received the vaccine, never mind about demanding distribution globally.

Also, why didn't she appear, virtually by zoom, on the night as opposed to a later date? Yes I realise she wants to edit it etc but it's just odd. Which makes me think something is up

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.