Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And honestly, it’s unforgivable that India is in this situation anyway and that’s all on its government. No one else. GDP of India 3.01 trillion - worlds sixth largest economy. GDP of Britain 3.12 trillion - worlds fifth largest economy. They don’t need our help financially. They have chosen not to invest in the health care of their citizens for decades, leaving them without the infrastructure they now need.

I spent a month there, loved it and would say it’s absolutely the most amazing place I’ve ever been in my life (and that’s after travelling extensively in Africa, South America and Europe). But it’s a society that has allowed it’s poorest to drop through the gaps completely and that’s disgusting.

I want our government investing in vaccines for countries that don’t have the money to buy them. I also wholeheartedly applaud our government and Astra Zeneca for funding an at cost vaccine which will be a massive part of this. We do need everyone around the world vaccinated for all our sakes but so called celebrities jumping up and down to listless crowds in LA is not remotely going to be part of the solution!

I would so love to be a fly on the wall in some of the RF’s homes watching PWB prance about in front of his name in lights. I bet Princess Anne’s eyeballs rolled out of her head!
Yes totally. I went to India years ago, it is astonishing beautiful and the people I met were lovely but the difference between rich and poor there is shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Video here of part of Hazza's speech. Everyone very clearly already standing up, so the 'Harry's standing ovation' is just the usual puffery. I mean, he spoke for 3 minutes, said nice things about front-line workers plus the usual 'the time is now, we are all in this together' stuff so at a pop gig you'd expect some cheers for that.

Does anyone know if this is a paid or free concert? They could be "free" to invite stand-in audience hence why no one gives a s*** about hazzo speech. Regardless, most people looked BORED when he was speaking. 😂 Hazzo has no talent. I don't blame people for wanting to go party and not listen to word salad.
Hazzo's only talent: reading from a teleprompter. he definitely looks happier on stage than standing next to smeggy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Harry needs to realize that a Californian audience will clap at anything. Look, I love America and most American's, I lived there I know the place. I am not having a go. Geeezus ... get ready for some fall out because Harry's ego will have been massaged to hell. West Coast Yank will say anything: "Oooh, you hair looks WONDERFUL" ... etc. etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
TATTLE EXCLUSIVE

Harry's mental health documentary 'The Me You Can't See' has a rating that warns about 'mature themes and references to sexual violence'

So basically they've gone for what puts bums on seats and are interviewing people who are getting over sex issues or discussing sexual assault trauma and trans issues.
That's it, play safe and make it sexy talk to reel 'em in. KER-CHING ! $$$$$$

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I had thought earlier ... Oh yah, clever smeggy, not going moon-bumped into a huge group of medical workers who can spot the usual preggy tells a mile off and might go " Hmm :unsure::unsure::unsure:, witch ain't preggy!"
That’s the real reason she never came over for PP’s funeral in case customs scanned her for contraband after hearing tapping from inside the bump where she incubates chicken eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well he's gay, so to be fair eating dicks is possibly his speciality and eating a whole bag of dicks is his party piece, so we could take it as a back handed compliment.
"Them thar Royles, dang boy, they can gobble a whole bag of dicks dot dot dot kudos!"
Megs and her cronies keeping it classy. Low end idiots.

This really really annoys me. All of these woke types are all over anyone who claims to be bullied with masses of support, no questions asked but the people who she has bullied are liars? Disgraceful.

Reactions: 21
Meghan's friend launches scathing attack on the Royal Family: 'Can eat a bag of D**ks!'

Sorry if this link doesn't show up quite as it should - I'm not sure I've mastered the technology. However, I have found this - and the comments - quite entertaining. Interestingly, one commenter points out that Damian Holbrook (who he?) is another one with the Soho connection. Curiouser and curiouser.

Anyone know which branch of Dicks ‘r’ us these can be purchased from?🍆
[/QUOTE]
You are asking for a friend obviously.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well he's gay, so to be fair eating dicks is possibly his speciality and eating a whole bag of dicks is his party piece, so we could take it as a back handed compliment.
"Them thar Royles, dang boy, they can gobble a whole bag of dicks dot dot dot kudos!"
To be even fairer he's a yankee doodle canadian who doesn't realise a wife is for babies and a page is for bleeping and sucking, Same as youngsters believe they invented experimenting, yanks believe they invented sucking dick as a skillset rather than a desire. They didn't. The royals absolutely can suck a bag of dicks with a level of skill no actor will ever achieve. It's a weird flex but as Brits we're kind to the ignorant and appreciate the effort.

• Haha
  • Wow
To be even fairer he's a yankee doodle canadian who doesn't realise a wife is for babies and a page is for bleeping and sucking, Same as youngsters believe they invented experimenting, yanks believe they invented sucking dick as a skillset rather than a desire. They didn't. The royals absolutely can suck a bag of dicks with a level of skill no actor will ever achieve. It's a weird flex but as Brits we're kind to the ignorant and appreciate the effort.
Like in The Undoing when Nicole Kidmans dad goes into a meeting with the head teacher to intimidate and threaten him by aggressively telling him he's (himself) a c**k sucker? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Didn't she have a kidney donated to her by a mate and then she fell out with her😗
No she had MASSIVE drug problems that she passed off as lupus, and we all bought it.

Gomez is an issue for me as my daughter adored her and I'd already discovered sites that outlined just how skanky the whole disney/teen channel thing was. Miley was slightly protected cause of her godmother (you don't duck with Dolly) the rest was just horror described as a pitiful tragedy

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Now, I know Tina Turner was flashing her (fabulous) legs at 60-odd and looking great doing it, but J-Lo at 50, flashing her (oddly-shaped, seriously, look how hers is absolutely flat across the top, almost going at a 90-degree angle from the outside of her left leg to the top of her bum - now compare it to the more Romanesque arch of the dancer in purple. And you're telling me that's natural !?) arse is doing nowt for me.
Nothing says helping the poor and needy like flashing your vag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
No she had MASSIVE drug problems that she passed off as lupus, and we all bought it.

Gomez is an issue for me as my daughter adored her and I'd already discovered sites that outlined just how skanky the whole disney/teen channel thing was. Miley was slightly protected cause of her godmother (you don't duck with Dolly) the rest was just horror described as a pitiful tragedy
I don't know why I'm surprised. Its almost impossible to find a young 'star' that doesn't have drug problems!

• Heart
Why do they all feel the need to bring this back to his mother? I try not to be rude but I'm just going to say it now, what have Prince Harry and Diana actually achieved in their lives? Their achievements don't come close to what the Queen, Prince Philip and even Prince Charles have achieved. Harry's behaviour in the last couple of years has just emphasised how problematic his mother's behaviour was, and it's actually putting a lot of people off her, the Saint Di image is getting tarnished now (but a lot of us knew that already).

As for this tweet, lol. He may have more hair on his head but he still has a massive bald patch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So basically they've gone for what puts bums on seats and are interviewing people who are getting over sex issues or discussing sexual assault trauma and trans issues.
That's it, play safe and make it sexy talk to reel 'em in. KER-CHING ! $$$$$$
That absolutely INFURIATES me. Victims of DV or SV or DA or SA being used by these two to make money? How about doing what the Duchess of Cornwall is doing and focusing on addressing the issue of DV in the first place - and stopping that. Addressing the poor arrest/prosecution rates and the repeat offenders. How about that? How aabout victims of DA where there are no bruises but the years of coercive control, insults, gaslighting, fear, .... it destroys lives. How about address that? I feel sick - I want to punch these two square in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.