Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping dare this bunch of vaccinated elitists lecture the world on where our vaccines should go?

I love India but we are always sending AID over there, we don't need cunts like Gomez to tell us what to do. I hope Boris ignores her. The real problem is the inequitable distribution of wealth in a country rich enough to have its own space program 🙄

Not to mention that there are loads of people dying in South America as well !
India, where two-thirds of its population live in poverty and over 68% live on less than $2 a day, yet India can manage to find millions to spend on nuclear programs and a space program. I guess with a population of 1.3 billion the powers that be consider their people as expendable “assets”.
duck Hollywood too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Selena Gomez needs to stay in her lane, she is spear heading a campaign she knows nothing about. She tried to blackmail the NZ PM over Twitter to donate vaccinations - something that she had already committed to. Her subsequent tweets to the UK PM shows how dense she really is. We’ve committed millions pounds worth of aid to India by way of ventilators, equipment etc to help them overcome their state of emergency. The UK have already said they’d like to donate surplus vaccines when our program draws to a close.

It seems to me that the vast majority of countries already have plans to donate surplus vaccines or resources and she would do well to educate herself before using Twitter to facilitate an army applying pressure to the various PMs around the world. It’s a cheap move.
She / the #vaxlive bullies could do well to understand which countries developed and provided the massive investments in order to bring the world the workable vaccines in the first place!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
India, where two-thirds of its population live in poverty and over 68% live on less than $2 a day, yet India can manage to find millions to spend on nuclear programs and a space program. I guess with a population of 1.3 billion the powers that be consider their people as expendable “assets”.
duck Hollywood too.
Yes rich Indians couldn't care less and never have - caste system.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
India spends less than 2% of it's GDP on health, most developed countries are around 10%. I have sympathy for their citizens but this situation is on their government, no one elses
It is, sadly. I read last week ( I think on Prof Tim Spector‘a Twitter but hope he forgives me if I’m mistaken) that as bad as India’s situation is, the prevalence per 100000 of population is about half what ours in the UK was in January. Tragically, it is partly a problem caused by an inadequate health situation. Those poor people, some of the video footage is just heart rending

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Why do these people only ever focus on the British side? The Portugese transported far more African slaves than the British did (almost double the amount).

The Spanish and the Dutch also transported many slaves - almost as many as the British - but these types of articles never mention that. They never have a go at the Spanish monarchy or the Dutch monarchy, only the British for some reason. It’s pathetic!

Also the most slaves were actually sent to Brazil, followed by the Caribbean. In comparison, the number sent to America, was quite small. Again, these types of articles never mention that 😡
Nor is the Barbary slave trade which was perpetrated in the OPPOSITE direction ever mentioned. Between 1 million and 1.25 million Europeans were captured by Barbary pirates and sold as slaves in North Africa and The Ottoman Empire between the 16th and 19th century.
How convenient for the wokes, seems like facts is a one way street in their ignorant world.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I am tired of seeing posts bashing those in the US for supporting hfw. That is simply an east coast/west coast phenomenon. As a reminder, the USA is a deeply divided country. The damage identity politics has done to our great country is staggering. I do not know if we can recover. However, there is deep seated resentment and resistance by middle America/fly by America to what is happening in Washington DC, what is happening with out of control criminal riots in urban areas, what is happening at our borders, what is happening in our education system, the abject failure/lack of fairness of our media and the cultural control/censorship of the giants of social media. I don't blame the UK for the jack ass known as hairy, please don't blame all of the US for the trashy, horrid, vile and evil (note those words are anagrams) tacky, lying mm.
Great post and we do not blame the American people, they are lovely but like you we are fed by the "influencers" over there. You have a great Country and we are very sorry concerning the problems you are having and yes, the "woke" business is creeping In over here too and just hope our nosey and critical free press help to stamp it out.

America will be become great again from people like yourselves and those ridiculous posers will be kicked out.

We have been kicked in the teeth by those 2 arseholes and their supporters who know buggar all about how we work and our national pride ,together with the fact that we have been your best allies who know how to keep their mouths shut and we are both hurt and angry that we are being treated in this way.

Buckle up knoddle, we are all in for a tough ride😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not sure if anyone follows Royal.Archeholes on Instagram? I won't post the vid as it will only play if you follow them. But there is a video of just before H comes on stage and everyone is already standing up. The crowd cheered at the recognition for the front line workers not H. Plus the number of people not even watching or listening and just busy walking through the venue 🤣🤣🤣
Video here of part of Hazza's speech. Everyone very clearly already standing up, so the 'Harry's standing ovation' is just the usual puffery. I mean, he spoke for 3 minutes, said nice things about front-line workers plus the usual 'the time is now, we are all in this together' stuff so at a pop gig you'd expect some cheers for that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think she handles all the calls, emails, etc.? So she probably "passes on" the information to him. What if someone from the palace told her about Philip's condition and she just didn't care? BIB does sound like something she would do since she couldn't risk Harry going back early and waking up. Plus with her assuming that Prince Philip was only in the hospital to keep her "muzzled" :rolleyes: even though he ended up staying in hospital for a month and passing shortly after.

Yeah, I think I read somewhere that Harry was planning on only coming back for his 100th birthday. Surely you would still visit at least once before that though.
excuse my ignorance, but what does BIB stand for?

Reactions: 8
BIB = Bit In Bold

I just think that everyone is surely in favour of COVID vaccines being available worldwide to anyone who needs one? There's then a massive financial and logistical challenge to make that happen.

Even wealthy countries like France (personal experience here) and India are struggling with their vaccination programmes. Selena Gomez shouting 'make it happen' won't do a thing to help. Prince Harry saying 'we are all in this together' is ludicrous but then he's just showing himself up as dim and entitled, not for the first time.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Great post and we do not blame the American people, they are lovely but like you we are fed by the "influencers" over there. You have a great Country and we are very sorry concerning the problems you are having and yes, the "woke" business is creeping In over here too and just hope our nosey and critical free press help to stamp it out.

America will be become great again from people like yourselves and those ridiculous posers will be kicked out.

We have been kicked in the teeth by those 2 arseholes and their supporters who know buggar all about how we work and our national pride ,together with the fact that we have been your best allies who know how to keep their mouths shut and we are both hurt and angry that we are being treated in this way.

Buckle up knoddle, we are all in for a tough ride😬😬
@knoddle is right. The problem is we are basically governed by unelected media not actually elected politicians to the point that said politicians globally want to be seen or associated with whoever appears to be getting the most media attention. H & M's problems stem from the fact that they are always too late to the party and fail with their faux messages which only ring true with people I wouldn't leave in charge of my cheese plant.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
:ROFLMAO: Don't think that Selena Gomez tweet is going to go down well, when the UK media get wind of it. Expect some negative press for this Vax Luvvy- fest to follow. Can't wait

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So reasons I can think of that HFW didn't appear at the concert:

1) enforced bed rest after the "we saw her in a black car going to the hospital story"

2) She won't share the stage or limelight with anyone so will have her own spot

3) Prerecord so she can shoot, edit and filter it to the nth degree

4) Too many people to get close to bump

5) Not yet vaccinated as pregnant so not worth the risk

6) She's still pissed off that she's still the +1 on any invite and can't get anything of any significance on her own so no live appearance to the great unwashed.

7) She was worried she would be booed or heckled.

Anyone got anything else?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I
Thing is, would the RF allow him to go bankrupt? They are clearly living well beyond their means and it has to dry up at some point. Would the RF leave him to deal with his own mess, which would probably be very public?
If they bail him out the British public will never forgive them, they can both sink as far as I am concerned

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've just seen the list of celebs involved in this Vax event. Quite a list of multi-millionaires I see.

Have any of those celebs involved declared how much of their 100's of millions they are donating to buy vaccines for the poor of the world?

At least the delightful Dolly Parton donated money to the development of one of the vaccines.

Sick of celebs preaching shite to the rest of us from their ivory towers.

The pandemic showed us who the real celebs of this world are, (Drs, nurses, shop workers, delivery staff, carers, volunteers, etc, etc).

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I am tired of seeing posts bashing those in the US for supporting hfw. That is simply an east coast/west coast phenomenon. As a reminder, the USA is a deeply divided country. The damage identity politics has done to our great country is staggering. I do not know if we can recover. However, there is deep seated resentment and resistance by middle America/fly by America to what is happening in Washington DC, what is happening with out of control criminal riots in urban areas, what is happening at our borders, what is happening in our education system, the abject failure/lack of fairness of our media and the cultural control/censorship of the giants of social media. I don't blame the UK for the jack ass known as hairy, please don't blame all of the US for the trashy, horrid, vile and evil (note those words are anagrams) tacky, lying mm.
WARNING ...many of the blogs associated with BRF have seen anon posters over the last week posting “ this is how awful it is in USA”. They think it’s a PR construct to get USA politics and the gruesome twosome talked about or trending .

None of us think the American people are gullible , @knoddle .

Reactions: 14
Seeing

"PRINCE HARRY, DUKE OF SUSSEX" flashing across the screen in gigantic writing is just so NOT what the royal family are about 🤮 My god!!!!
It was probably for the audience's benefit to stop them wondering why they were being addressed by Alexei Lalas/Shaun White/Eric Stoltz/(insert any other famous American ginger).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.