Harry and Meghan #99 This is the bench on which I lay, when nobody asks me if I'm OK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LadyMuck for the genious title!!!

Continuing from the previous thread here:
That thread contains some amazing poetry from Tattle members, way better than anything Smegbie has put in her book

Don't forget the WIKI here, containing timelines, photos, explanations of the acronyms and more:

What's happened in the last day or two:
- Hazno appeared at a concert aiming to persuade world governments to share their laxatives or something, appearing in front of a massive screen emblazoned with DUKE OF SUSSEX so that the audience knew who he was. HFEW didn't show up.
- HFEW amused the world by announcing a terrible children's book, also using the DUCHESS OF SUSSEX title that comes from the family she appears to hate so much
- Court news expected later today

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Thanks for the new thread 😊 sorry I’m probably missing the point but really what a load of tit is this book. It sounds completely boring! My kids are grown up now but they loved tiger that came to tea, funnybones, aliens wearing underpants (or something) etcnot a book about a bloody wooden seat- feck me what an absolute joke this all is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
You are all so wrong. They are now Prince Harry and Princess Meghan of the USA. Beloved and welcomed by all.

This is the plan. The Queen is taking back the Americas by stealth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
This may have been answered on a previous thread, but is this another classic 'release a pic of archie on Louis birthday' type thing? Because Kates 'Hold Still' book is out on the 7th?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Havent read all threads so if this is repetitive then apologies.

I keep imagining her wondering how to make another small mint of money and having a Eureka moment of "I'll write a book!!" not knowing ofcourse because she knows 'nothing' about the RF that she isnt the FIRST Duchess to do that. Back in the day Fergie wrote about Budgie the Helicopter and later little Budgie became a mass produced toy. Just think..we will have mass produced toy benches soon for our kids to play with.

Wondering about her inspiration for this. No Fathers day presents of socks or deodorant for Harry...no.....he gets a POEM penned by his beloved because offspring hadnt mastered writing at that point. How many new mothers have the time to write poetry? Didnt anyone tell her that the little sprog takes all her time and thought?

Kensington Palace bin open and waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This may have been answered on a previous thread, but is this another classic 'release a pic of archie on Louis birthday' type thing? Because Kates 'Hold Still' book is out on the 7th?
Probably but even if it’s not, we all think it is because that’s just what she does

Reactions: 20
You are all so wrong. They are now Prince Harry and Princess Meghan of the USA. Beloved and welcomed by all.

This is the plan. The Queen is taking back the Americas by stealth.
Well Princess Henry said she wanted to form her own Royal Family 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

I hope they go after Meghan for the blatant copying. Why is she trying to be an author? It's annoying so many incredible people around the country will have spent school, college and uni getting qualifications and building for a career but will never get a break as an author and so many can just release a book no experience because of who they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

I hope they go after Meghan for the blatant copying. Why is she trying to be an author? It's annoying so many incredible people around the country will have spent school, college and uni getting qualifications and building for a career but will never get a break as an author and so many can just release a book no experience because of who they are.
Because she thinks kids will listen to any old tit and parents won’t really care if they spend 5 minutes reading a tit “cutesy” poem but they’d be pretty pissed after reading a tit 300 page novel that’s got more holes in it than a colander. Now she’s going to be able to say she’s a bestselling author (of a book about a plank of wood)

• Sick
Reactions: 32

Brilliantly put. Someone with a poor relationship with her ill dad who's not yet seen his grand kid and took her husband thousands of miles away from his own dad is writing a book about father/son relationships.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Notice the timing of her announcement? She's overshadowing her husband and son.

Husband got loads of attention.
Son's 2nd birthday tomorrow.

Narcs gonna narc!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 106
Amazing thread title @LadyMuck and tnx @kev1974 for getting thread up and running. I enjoyed yesterday's poetry session - I was pmsl - took me ages to mop the floor... when are Tattle.Life going into publishing?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
To be honest I’m joking about it all but my dad walked out on me and my mum when I was a little girl and I just see this book is just a tacky excuse to get back at her dad and the RF. the number of kids who’s dad walks out on them is shocking and this book just isn’t needed. A book about blended families or different families would have been better (just not from her she should’ve just stepped fully away from family).

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Looks like Jason Knauf doesn't want to be part of any court action

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.