Harry and Meghan #95 Archie's out for the paps, it'll never compare with Catherine's snaps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plenty of exceptions to the rule but you're not going to find lots of well heeled, educated people eating at Mc Donald's.
When travelling overseas McDs is a godsend as you know it is something you can trust. After two weeks in India I was more excited about coming across McDs and having a Chicken Maharaja burger than I was about seeing the Taj Mahal. In London I only have McDs when travelling or when drunk as there are better options.

And on a work trip to Russia all my educated workmates and I happily had McDs for dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

From the article - note the bit I highlighted (oh the burn 😈🔥🔥🔥 🤣🤣🤣):

Despite the confidence she now possesses, royal insiders stress it has taken years of hard work for Kate to get to where she is – making the position she has earned as a senior royal all the more credible and secure.

Duke and Duchess with their three children Prince George (left), Princess Charlotte (right) and Prince Louis at Anmer Hall in Norfolk

Kate with her family at the end of last year (Image: PA)

“In the beginning she was very content to listen and learn,” said a former Palace staffer, who worked with the Duchess during her formative years as a royal.

“She wanted to get the right grounding, the right feel for the job and the role. You could obviously tell she knew this was a job for life and that you definitely didn’t need to hit the ground running with all the risks of you falling flat on your face.”
OI! Sus squash - This is how to be dignified, elegant, graceful, an absolute credit to our country and beyond beautiful - now read it and weep into your blueberry waffles - 1- 0 to Kate (and her clothes fit magnificently - always) 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Egg mcmuffin and a hash brown here, hangover at breakfast time? Let that maccydees work its magic
Lots of people love McDonald's.
But you wouldn't have seen or heard many middle class accented people dining there (pre Covid) It's just not done.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
H - 'my family are racist cunts'

family - silence

H - 'I have the sads, why you no talk to me I no understands'

No tit they don't trust you enough to talk to you or be in the same room as you and put themselves at risk of further allegations.
Shoot!!! will have to change my prepared tee shirt to ‘who WERE ya?’ Now 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many bleeping times are these two who shall not be named going to feel it necessary to "tell their side of the story"? FF, the manifesto at the time of Megxit, H's sentebale speech, the JPMorgan speech, Harpo, the Sandrigham Summit, the South African whinge-fest, her friends leaking, the FF-Redux, the chat he was hoping to have with his father to explain why he had to leave (AGAIN).... how many times - is it because we aren't buying it? no one is buying it? double-down and then double-down again. Keep repeating the victim narrative? tedious.

Like the boring work colleague who tells a joke or story they think is funny. Nobody laughs so they tell it again later, still, no one laughs, so they expand on it further - and no one laughs - because it isn't funny.

These two are like that with 'their truth.'
But we still dont believe them.

Reactions: 22
They are planning on re-releasing an updated version of their book. I hoped in my heart Harry realised the hurt he caused and regretted the interview. But to see them carrying on with their ‘truth’ and attack on RF. If he doesn’t put a stop to it, he is as bad as her. Will be including stuff about Prince Philip- what stuff? Trying to prove how ‘close’ she was to him? Or planning to paint Harry as the victim when Royals ignored him.

I’m glad people see it for what it is. Even Oprah is trying to distance herself- she proper mugged them off saying even she was shocked at how far they went. She knows the interview wasn’t all truth, she was manipulated by MM and was trying to jump on the woke train but it backfired as she didn’t probe fully and instead let unfounded claims be spoken without disclaimers to the extent where THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND had to defend her family while her husband was on his death bed. Good job Oprah hope your proud. Now she’s doing her best to distance herself from it. MM + Harry must be fuming, they look like clowns. Oprah, your not safe with MM on the war path and the book coming out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It’s very common in late pregnancy not to wear rings. It’s because your fingers swell up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is only so long MM can harp on about the RF (with no new fodder if RF have quite sensibly cut them off.) without starting to look completely unhinged (she already does). My guess is there will be a tribute to Diana in the name for the new baby. She is already trying to paint herself as the new Diana. Surprised she hasn’t changed her own name. Will prob try and show up with the ‘new baby Diana’ at the memorial.

I have heard conflicting reports, that Prince Charles left abruptly to his Wales cottage to avoid getting further into a discussion about Harry’s finances (he made it clear in the interview he has been cut off and trying to call Daddy but Daddy’s not answering). But now I’m hearing that Harry jetted off in a strop before his Dad could speak with him.

I would love to know the truth because I want to know Harry’s real character. Sad what he’s turned out to be.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
But you wouldn't have seen or heard many middle class accented people dining there (pre Covid) It's just not done.
I've just been catching up, and I love how this thread about He and She has become a discussion about the clientele of McDonald's!! 🤣 Is it really relevant who does or does not eat there?!

I've been trying to think of what He and She are going to name their daughter. I remember reading somewhere that they're not restricted by 'stuffy British names' this time round and it's going to reflect her American heritage... Just looked at the top names from 2019 and they look pretty similar to British royal names, with a couple of exceptions:

Top 1,000 Baby Girl Names of 2019
Olivia
Emma
Ava
Sophia
Isabella
Charlotte
Amelia
Mia
Harper
Evelyn
Abigail
Emily
Ella
Elizabeth
Camila

Reactions: 11
I've just been catching up, and I love how this thread about He and She has become a discussion about the clientele of McDonald's!! 🤣 Is it really relevant who does or does not eat there?!

I've been trying to think of what He and She are going to name their daughter. I remember reading somewhere that they're not restricted by 'stuffy British names' this time round and it's going to reflect her American heritage... Just looked at the top names from 2019 and they look pretty similar to British royal names, with a couple of exceptions:

Top 1,000 Baby Girl Names of 2019
Olivia
Emma
Ava
Sophia
Isabella
Charlotte
Amelia
Mia
Harper
Evelyn
Abigail
Emily
Ella
Elizabeth
Camila
Or maybe - Chicken-Licking?🐔?

• Haha
I realise how disorientating it is to not keep up with this thread... Wallis Simpson a hermaphrodite? Smeghan possibly the same? Hazno bi? Where did all this interesting info spring from pray?
Wallis Simpson was apparently a hermaphrodite. This came up in an article drawing comparisons between Edward and Wallis and Hazzno and Smeg. It said that Edward couldn't perform unless dominated by a strong woman and that Wallis was a dominatrix who excelled at some Far East skills, and that Edward was obsessed by her.
The connection is that Smeg has similar skills, Hazzno is obsessed with her, and if the reports of roasting are true then Hazzno likes to be dominated and may be bisexual.

When Smeg asked in the engagement interview "Is he kind?" she maybe meant something else altogether, like being rough or bite marks? Many words they use have double meanings, all of them sleazy and sordid so it's a jungle out there.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t like MacDonalds. But my family do and I’ve been a lot. In my experience you see and hear all sorts in there.

Interesting video from Bookworm. Oprah wanted to include surrogacy in interview but smeg said no.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel sorry for him too. No doubt he did his best for his daughter.
But I was a leeetle surprised when he said in that interview that his method of getting Smeg's attention is to leak to the press, wait 30 days and if she doesn't get in touch, to leak to the press again.
Not, perhaps, the healthiest relationship then.
She follows his example, except if she gets no reaction she doesn't wait 30 days until her next one. More like 3 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.